Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

holocaust bloopers posted:

I urge everyone to read the statement. It’s compelling as hell and Cohen handed over materials to prove his points.

Also ho-leeee poo poo is it going to piss trump off

Also lmao at the part about donye junior having the worst judgement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

facialimpediment posted:

He's in Vietnam, desperate for a good headline, while negotiating with Kim Jong Un.

Things will go well.

Well he's gonna get some a bunch tomorrow, just not good ones

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1100615094982111232

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

thats a powerful statement there

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I'm excited to see how Donald takes it. The parts busting him down as a big lovely racist cheatin' fraud are nothing new but to have it beamed into basically every television made to be watched by adults? That's gonna piss the orange bitch off and he's over there in Vietnam having to play nice tea time with KJU while everyone knows it is loving devouring him inside to not be able to tweet about it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

FAUXTON posted:

I'm excited to see how Donald takes it. The parts busting him down as a big lovely racist cheatin' fraud are nothing new but to have it beamed into basically every television made to be watched by adults? That's gonna piss the orange bitch off and he's over there in Vietnam having to play nice tea time with KJU while everyone knows it is loving devouring him inside to not be able to tweet about it.

No he’s going to be more pissed about having bad grades and Trump Jr speaking to him behind his desk.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

he's gonna stroke the gently caress out and we're all going to blame NK.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

holocaust bloopers posted:

No he’s going to be more pissed about having bad grades and Trump Jr speaking to him behind his desk.

okay fair enough, regardless he's going to be maximum pissed and maximally unable to do fuckall about it short of bombing Toronto.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/Wasif313/status...ingawful.com%2F

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
drat, Michael Cohen's statement was good. Doesn't make up for what he did, but it was a good statement. Greedy gently caress sold his soul to Trump.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

In current events, beatmstrj finished his bathroom.

bEatmstrJ posted:

Now that you've all forgotten, I guess I can post these.

oof.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Where's the toilet?

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

A Bad Poster posted:

Where's the toilet?

Looks like someone's never heard of waffle stomping.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

A Bad Poster posted:

Where's the toilet?

behind the little door.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Brute Squad posted:

In current events, beatmstrj finished his bathroom.

oof.

imagine putting all that effort into never getting laid and not even having a PSN trophy to show for it

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

FAUXTON posted:

imagine putting all that effort into never getting laid and not even having a PSN trophy to show for it

This universe is phenomenally unfair so he's probably Hugh Hefner lite, living in his insane homebuilt playboy mansion.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

my kinda ape posted:

This universe is phenomenally unfair so he's probably Hugh Hefner lite, living in his insane homebuilt playboy mansion.

nah if you're doing that to a bathroom you absolutely are trying to trap victims in it

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

How much money did he spend on that crime against aesthetics?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

EBB posted:

How much money did he spend on that crime against aesthetics?

Probably none out of pocket, that's the kind of stupid that can only be backed by a HELOC

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Half the budget went into fixing the engineered joists he sawed through

Or maybe he went full Grover and left them. Either way, Jesus it's like saints row designed a bathroom but replaced purple with red.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Slim Pickens posted:

Or maybe he went full Grover and left them. Either way, Jesus it's like saints row designed a bathroom but replaced purple with red.

T H R O N E R O O M

by AFFLICTION

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Slim Pickens posted:

Purple would be a marked improvement over that catastrophe

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
That legit looks like a 3d render or something

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

It's like he copied and pasted four different, unrelated design styles from Hozz.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
How the gently caress is that Wolh oval office not in jail?

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I fuckin love that bathroom, don't @ me

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

FAUXTON posted:

T H R O N E R O O M

by AFFLICTION

Hahaha

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Duzzy Funlop posted:

That legit looks like a 3d render or something

You cannot convince me it isn't.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

3D: Dicks, Depression, and Denial.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Someone post the originals, if I remember correctly it was waaaaaaaay nicer then that.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I mean, realtalk, if that is real, that's still pretty impressive as a DIY effort.

It's just that his bathtub is still a timebomb, and there are a lot of things in there that don't really belong in a bathroom, or environments with high humidity and such.

Taste is, well...individual

DaNerd
Sep 15, 2009

u br?
Sorry to interrupt bathroom chat but Pakistan is claiming that they shot down two Indian jets and captured the pilots.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/27/world/asia/kashmir-india-pakistan-aircraft.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
I'm so glad Trump has actual things to do this week, and as such won't try to defuse the situation himself, leading to certain global thermonuclear war.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Don Dongington posted:

I'm so glad Trump has actual things to do this week, and as such won't try to defuse the situation himself, leading to certain global thermonuclear war.

Jared's got this

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

FAUXTON posted:

Jared's got this

Great idea! Both sides will be so consumed with hatred for the slimey prick that they'll forget what they were fighting over to begin with.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Don Dongington posted:

Great idea! Both sides will be so consumed with hatred for the slimey prick that they'll forget what they were fighting over to begin with.

And instead they'll fight over who gets to host the talks because neither wants to cover lodging for that annoying shitstain or deal with driving him around.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

We've got it in writing that Trump is Individual #1 and part of a criminal conspiracy yet we're talking about some dude's dumb bathroom. Man, we're hosed

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

GoGoGadget posted:

We've got it in writing that Trump is Individual #1 and part of a criminal conspiracy yet we're talking about some dude's dumb bathroom. Man, we're hosed

the bathroom is a more current event than trump being a criminal.

Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

DROP YOUR COAT AND GRAB YOUR TOES, I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE THE WILD GOOSE GOES!!!!

GoGoGadget posted:

The temple of NOD being built in some dudes house is no joking matter.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

GoGoGadget posted:

Nothing changes until Republicans start ditching Trump. Congressional Republicans' #1 concern is getting primaried, and Trump's support from Republican voters is still in the high-80s. He's likely hosed for re-election based on his independent numbers and the midterm proof, but all of this stuff is just yapping until the underlying Republican numbers change.

Still funny as gently caress, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Chiwie posted:

The temple of NOD being built in some dudes house is no joking matter.

Checks out