Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/anafabregagood/status/1100460486720659457

extremely same re salad and bread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

i like to use as many oyster crackers and/or saltines as possible, with the goal being something the consistency of thick chili or oatmeal :yum:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

been a while since i saw a good prefect food post :allears:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

jesus WEP posted:

been a while since i saw a good prefect food post :allears:

its quite easy just press this button

Only registered members can see post attachments!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lomarf just in case u read the goon bathroom saga with him chopping out the support beams under the tub etc and wondered how things panned out

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3819901&perpage=40&pagenumber=168#post492921243

bEatmstrJ posted:

Now that you've all forgotten, I guess I can post these.

:eyepop:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lomarf just in case u read the goon bathroom saga with him chopping out the support beams under the tub etc and wondered how things panned out

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3819901&perpage=40&pagenumber=168#post492921243

what doom 3 mod is this

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

NoneMoreNegative posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfE1Ip2wot4

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lmfao it's even uglier than i imagined it would be

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

bump_fn posted:

what doom 3 mod is this

Knee Deep in the Joists

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Knee Deep in the Joists

lmfao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Knee Deep in the Joists

:lol:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Knee Deep in the Joists

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

bump_fn posted:

what doom 3 mod is this

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Knee Deep in the Joists

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

that bathroom is incredible and even funnier if you know the backstory. lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

im dying

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Knee Deep in the Joists

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

so im not super familiar with Grover bathroom but did he basically whittle down his floor joists to sink his tub lower into the floor or what

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
the wallpaper is upside down, ahaha

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

jesus WEP posted:

so im not super familiar with Grover bathroom but did he basically whittle down his floor joists to sink his tub lower into the floor or what

yes, and the remodel is to appeal to "females" who make all the buying decisions so he thinks this will raise the value of his house exponentially or something

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Stringent posted:

the wallpaper is upside down, ahaha

how do you know?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

jesus WEP posted:

iirc he straight up cut big chunks out of them entirely

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Discendo Vox posted:

I just wanted to point out that I tracked down that hideous baroque damask wallpaper to its manufacturer, and

a) it's glitter wallpaper

b) according to the manufacturer site, he installed it upside down

what I am saying is that is basically something out of a Trump hotel

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
:tipshat:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Cold on a Cob posted:

how do you know?
turn you’re phone upside down, it’s clearly supposed to be the other way up. theres a fleur de lis on it and everything

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

thank you for this incredible lomarf to begin my day

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Splicer posted:

Love Hotel

Patch notes v1.3

+++bugfixes+++

* fixed players falling through the floor in the Goth Room (for real this time)

+++known issues+++

* female NPCs not spawning
* shower stall intermittently clipping into bathroom
* frequent crash-to-marble

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

wut

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

the sims patch notes for the beatmastrj bathroom :ssh:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Cold on a Cob posted:

the sims patch notes for the beatmastrj bathroom :ssh:

:xd:

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Cold on a Cob posted:

yes, and the remodel is to appeal to "females" who make all the buying decisions so he thinks this will raise the value of his house exponentially or something

i had forgotten about that detail

what a colossal loving jackass

Captain Foo posted:

thank you for this incredible lomarf to begin my day

agreed but this basically guarantees my day won't get any better.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Knee Deep in the Joists

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

jesus WEP posted:

the first big corncobbing was that he copped to cutting the tops off the engineered wood i-beams that were the floor joists, removing most of their support by sheer physics alone, but refused to acknowledge this was a huge fuckup that could have been prevented by an engineer with a gun

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000169-2d31-dc75-affd-bfb99a790001

quote:

Highlights:

• ⁠Trump talked to Roger Stone directly about his coordination with WikiLeaks. Stone is alleged to have directly coordinated the WikiLeaks dumps with the Access Hollywood tape , which may well have been the single most influential mechanism in Russia's meddling campaign.

"Mr. Trump put Mr. Stone on the speakerphone. Mr. Stone told Mr. Trump that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and that Mr. Assange told Mr. Stone that within a couple of days there would be a massive dump of emails that would damage Hillary Clinton’s campaign."

Roger Stone's indictment specifically notes that on the day of the Access Hollywood release, and subsequent WikiLeaks Dump, an “associate of the high-ranking Trump Campaign official sent a text message to STONE that read ‘well done.’"

• ⁠Trump wrote a personal check (which Cohen is providing) to pay the hush money that constituted a felony campaign finance violation for which Michael Cohen is now going to prison.

The President of the United States thus wrote a personal check for the payment of hush money as part of a criminal scheme to violate campaign finance laws. You can find the details of that scheme, directed by Mr. Trump, in the pleadings in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York....I am providing a copy of a $35,000 check that President Trump personally signed from his personal bank account on August 1, 2017 – when he was President of the United States...to reimburse me...for the illegal hush money I paid on his behalf.

• ⁠Trump made it clear Cohen was expected to lie about Trump Tower Moscow, and his lawyers edited the statement which lied about the timing. Michael Cohen has also pled guilty to that. This would appear to the basis of the Buzzfeed Story that SCO famously shot down without being specific about what it got wrong.

In conversations we had during the campaign, at the same time I was actively negotiating in Russia for him, he would look me in the eye and tell me there’s no business in Russia and then go out and lie to the American people by saying the same thing. In his way, he was telling me to lie....There were at least a half-dozen times between the Iowa Caucus in January 2016 and the end of June when he would ask me “How’s it going in Russia?” – referring to the Moscow Tower project. You need to know that Mr. Trump’s personal lawyers reviewed and edited my statement to Congress about the timing of the Moscow Tower negotiations before I gave it.

• ⁠Among the other documents he is bringing, financial records:

Copies of financial statements for 2011 – 2013 that he gave to such institutions as Deutsche Bank;

This will be for Trump's last two major projects underwritten by a legitimate lender: Miami Doral and the old DC Post Office building. Deutsche Bank is absolutely vital to the financial health of Trump Org.

Earlier this year, we learned that Trump was so dependent on these DB loans from this time period that he was still trying to leverage them to bail out his failing golf course in Scotland.

•Copies of letters I wrote at Mr. Trump’s direction that threatened his high school, colleges, and the College Board not to release his grades or SAT scores.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Knee Deep in the Joists

gently caress yeah

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

https://mobile.twitter.com/bronzehammer/status/782408312730095616

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

a evergreen tweet

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

jesus WEP posted:

a evergreen tweet

my favorite:

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/822504053057929218

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

min is

https://twitter.com/meganamram/status/1100559059906744320?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)