Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

facialimpediment posted:

Cohen's full statement tomorrow: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000169-2d31-dc75-affd-bfb99a790001

There's some good poo poo in there about Wikileaks, hush money payments, and etc. Also that Trump knew about the Don Jr. Russian meeting.

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1100666476422410240?s=21

Insulting an entire state and a sitting US Senator in front of a foreign government to own the libs.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

dick blumenthal has like 8" on trump

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

dick blumenthal has like 8" on trump

He's taller too.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Isn't Blumenthal just guilty of not specifying that his service was "during Vietnam", and not making up stories?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Casimir Radon posted:

Isn't Blumenthal just guilty of not specifying that his service was "during Vietnam", and not making up stories?

IIRC he said "When I was serving in Vietnam I ..." instead of "When I was serving during Vietnam I ..."

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

That Works posted:

Checks out

I'm going to need a lot of convincing to not believe these images are a 3D rendering of a particularly weird first person shooter boss fight.

And yeah there's some stuff about the president committing some light treason as well but I want to talk about something new and interesting.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Casimir Radon posted:

yup

"in vietnam" instead of "during vietnam"

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
WaPo reporter take: Cohen exonerates Trump!

https://twitter.com/mattzap/status/1100739149810798594?s=20

You could stand next to this guy’s house holding a molotov cocktail saying it would be a shame if something happened, and he’d earnestly thank you for your concern.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Did he miss the grade school reading class on context clues

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

FAUXTON posted:

Henry II was innocent!

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Stultus Maximus posted:

Henry II was innocent!

lmao, that is exactly the comparison one of my college friends made this morning.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

FAUXTON posted:

https://twitter.com/TrumpsAlert/status/1100759979580022786

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/ne...y-in-the-ranks/

Another Marine boot getting outed as a Nazi.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

bird food bathtub posted:

I'm going to need a lot of convincing to not believe these images are a 3D rendering of a particularly weird first person shooter boss fight.

bring back old gbs posted:

made this for the GBS thread but it can get some use here too:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
have a distraction from work guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF0TO0yU834

or you can be having a snow day like me and sitting at home watching this

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Are people expecting Cohen's testimony to be some sort of game-changer or something?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/1100768789199810560

more good news from india/pakistan

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Are people expecting Cohen's testimony to be some sort of game-changer or something?

Yeah how come people are interested in evidence-backed testimony by his private fixer

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/GOP/status/1100...ingawful.com%2F

*starship trooperishly* it's afraid

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Fallom posted:

Yeah how come people are interested in evidence-backed testimony by his private fixer

No, I mean, I get how people are interested, but isn't he on the record on pretty much everything he has on the president?

I can barely recall the ridiculous number of sources that have basically confirmed "yup, he did the dirt" regarding Trump's campaign, why is Cohen talking to Congress live going to make a difference?

/edit:
Some dude is already throwing a fit because he didn't get the cheat-sheet for the poo poo Cohen is supposed to say

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Feb 27, 2019

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
It's loving hilarious that known shitlord Jim Jordan and his associates are now the ones getting red faced when the chairman blows there objections off

Y'all are on your way out thanks to sucking orange mushroom dick!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Anyone see college wrestlers getting raped? Me neither.
-Jim Jordan

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
please post non stop about Cohen I'm in class all day so can't watch

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Jordan: "this is your first witness, the guy who's going to prison for lying for congress, this is all lanny davis' fault, the clinton's best friend, whine whine whine"

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Yeah, ol JJ just confirmed that he somehow manages to be a bigger fuckhead than the guy that owns the orange dick he smokes all day

god loving damnit I spilled my tea :mad:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

rich talk from the guy who covers up kiddie loving

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Jordan simultaneously says that this is going to violate attorney-client privilege, that they can't ask questions about an ongoing investigation, and that Michael Cohen can't be trusted.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

hell yeah, blaming the clinton campaign for all this already lol

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Best part of all this is that none of it would've happened if the Republicans kept the House. They didn't, so all Jordan can do is yell a lot with no consequences, which is why Cummings is basically bored with him.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Gym Jordan going all pepe silvia here

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

FAUXTON posted:

Gym Jordan going all pepe silvia here

Attempted to make a motion after yielding his time. Cummings doesn't play take-backsies.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
:lol: Cohen had to write snottygrams to all the places Dirty Donny went to school threatening them not to release his grades...even high school

It really is just never gonna cease to amaze me at how insecure our orange king is

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Reign Of Pain posted:

:lol: Cohen had to write snottygrams to all the places Dirty Donny went to school threatening them not to release his grades...even high school

It really is just never gonna cease to amaze me at how insecure our orange king is

Is there anything that would actually prevent a school from releasing a transcript? I don't recall any kind of nondisclosure, but i also was a teenager.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Nephzinho posted:

Is there anything that would actually prevent a school from releasing a transcript? I don't recall any kind of nondisclosure, but i also was a teenager.

FERPA laws generally

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Nephzinho posted:

Trump is pretty much a vexatious litigant: He has a history of threatening legal action, including inflated attorney fees. The vast majority of his cases end up settled before an actual trial either because his opponents get cold feet and don't want to end up holding the bag for the attorney fees, or because he wants to avoid an actual trial and discovery.

edit: also that

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

mods changed my name posted:

FERPA laws generally

Yeah I just saw some people in a FB alumni group posting the letter Cohen sent to Fordham with the citation. God knows how you would enforce that if it "leaked" as opposed to being released, but that's not something you want to find out when threatened with litigation.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

"trump said blacks wouldnt vote for him because they're too stupid to"

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
ok i just caught his comments on Trump's racism

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Hot Karl Marx posted: