Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Bert Roberge posted:

This thread sucks.

It should be in D&D

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

neutral milf hotel posted:

someone add smythe's mask to one of the Pleasure Throne masters

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i'm guessing that 'imagination' is in scare quotes because the actual only limit is the tensile strength of your butthole

I dunno but their website sucked

https://web.archive.org/web/20040623202202/http://pleasurethrone.com/news/index.php?cat=1

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Bert Roberge posted:

This thread sucks.

The Bert Roberge

use a rubber hose to suck windshield wiper fluid out of my rear end

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I Don't Know Whose Turn It Is

cheap champagne drunk from Hillary's dropped shoe

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

i have no evidence or experience to confirm this but i know in my heart with 100% certainty that there is an extremely energetic tumblr/twitter knitting community that went absolutely apeshit over the tuckster's knitting-related faux pas

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Bert Roberge posted:

This thread sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg59q4puhmg

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

our post-election despair-fueled nihilism turn commoditized by unwashed hordes of empty headed curs both dingus and doofus, posting “Nancy pelosi....Good?” every Tuesday and clapping along at the friendly fat plane.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

yeah I'll have a vodka water please

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:eyepop: someone add smiling trumps face beneath the floating crown

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

DryGoods posted:

Dugan MacTrimp

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nancy pelosi ? Better than expected ?

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

That DICK! posted:

our post-election despair-fueled nihilism turn commoditized by unwashed hordes of empty headed curs both dingus and doofus, posting “Nancy pelosi....Good?” every Tuesday and clapping along at the friendly fat plane.

perhaps but would you say that night crew is a cancer that is killing our forum?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

this is good advice generally, even

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Calibanibal posted:

The Bert Roberge

use a rubber hose to suck windshield wiper fluid out of my rear end

You will post something that is worth reading some day.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

does the govt ever interact in the sentai universe? is there something like a division devoted to all these monsters attacking the earth?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Fallen Hamprince posted:

perhaps but would you say that night crew is a cancer that is killing our forum?

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

That DICK! posted:

ill have a beer

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Calibanibal posted:

i dont have any cspam memories this place sucks

but do you remember sailor

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i have no evidence or experience to confirm this but i know in my heart with 100% certainty that there is an extremely energetic tumblr/twitter knitting community that went absolutely apeshit over the tuckster's knitting-related faux pas
You loving bet we did.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

That DICK! posted:

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

DryGoods posted:

does the govt ever interact in the sentai universe? is there something like a division devoted to all these monsters attacking the earth?

if it's anything like my experience as a federal employee, yes and they're genuinely good people trying to do their jobs but the loving purchase request for the loving megazord is STILL held up in admin what do you loving MEAN they can't figure out how to pay zordon just give him some money i don't care if we don't have a contract!

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmao

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
why are people angrey?

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Joementum posted:

the joementum
  scotch and vodka heated over a server with all its ports open, drink while yelling "eyyyyy" at anyone ordering a chianti

the dick milhous rock!

2 sugar cubes
2 dashes angstoura bitters
1 smoked orange peel, twist
2-3 ounces rye or bourbon

set on fire before table, put out by squirt gun at table

Only registered members can see post attachments!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

*uploading decorum directly into my brain*

I know bipartisanship

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
need suggestions for "intense music with no words" to play while my kid makes her toys battle in the bath

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Over There posted:

why are people angrey?

i don't know, why don't you tell me you piece of trash

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

why does this look like an old uhf transmission with the vertical hosed up

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

triple sulk posted:

drat i need to post more

Same

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

sorry i'm trying to delete it

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Flavius Aetass posted:

need suggestions for "intense music with no words" to play while my kid makes her toys battle in the bath

Koyaanisqatsi

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

nancy pelosi and trump are good contrasts because pelosi is an uncharismatic politician who is a master at wrangling her caucus and overseeing the procedure of legislation while trump is an extremely charismatic politician despite or perhaps because of the fact that he is far, far too stupid to understand even the simplest principles of how the government actually operates. trump does great on the campaign trail but as soon as he has anything less than a 100% docile and compliant legislative branch he starts just blindly wandering into metaphorical panes of glass because he doesnt understand what anyone but him wants and doesnt have a negotiation strategy beyond just loudly demanding that he gets everything he wants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Flavius Aetass posted:

Michael Angelo Batio - No Boundaries