Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

i'm bernie's tiny arm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
trumpo?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Trympp

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Is this satire or real?

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1101279538380750853?s=19

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

yeah

big league

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

imagine 8000 year ago being in an Mesopotamian mud town eating fish and thinking wow it can’t get better then this

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

That DICK! posted:

I saw a prophecy of my children overthrowingme so I ate their fuckin asses

Dont post about yer cei fetish itt

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

imagine 8000 year ago being in an Mesopotamian mud town eating fish and thinking wow it can’t get better then this

narrator: it didn't

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

GrimGypsy posted:

some day there will be a post that will be the last post in any trump thread

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Green Ranger, Best Ranger

flute dagger
wicked shoulder pads
Dragon Zord
has beaten both the Power Rangers and the combined forces of Rita and Zedd
probably can do a sick nasty motorcycle wheelie

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

that dude's got headlights

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I want to hear what bernie said about the mouse pad before he decided it was too frustrating to use and just tossed it up out of the way

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

it's pretty important to talk about these more tbh

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

fake as gently caress, bernie only posts in the yospos cat pictures thread

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Robert Plant posted:

that dude's got headlights

i think that's one of those train-based rangers

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

euphronius posted:

They were right.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

would you change any of your posting if you knew Bernie Sanders was reading??

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Joe "Mike Pence is a good person" Biden

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

DryGoods posted:

i wouldnt post so horny all the time

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Drunkboxer posted:

it's pretty important to talk about these more tbh

My friend's kid has a literal one in a million disease :smith:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Nice monitor you loser

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

brugroffil posted:

congratulations on your struggles

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

euphronius posted:

if you had a handful of spices, you were right

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

brugroffil posted:

Joe "Mike Pence is a good person" Biden

they flew on epstein's second, smaller plane, the "Palomino Foal"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

DryGoods posted:

might mix in some beetle borgs

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Squizzle posted:

now you're speaking my language

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

jarofpiss posted:

congratulations on your struggles

Bigly

But yeah rare diseases get very little research attention and even less funding

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Squizzle posted:

you don't/???!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

DryGoods posted:

now you're speaking my language

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wl5-v_vGVE

Pancakes has issued a correction as of 03:59 on Mar 1, 2019

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

brugroffil posted:

tell don that we're all pulling for jr.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Trimp!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
the GORKA:

find the biggest g*ddamn melon you can find, hallow it out, then fill with a spicy jenkum goulash. read some sun tzu while the jenkum goulash is fermenting

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

It's real, but no worries: it's definitely getting harder to differentiate satire and reality these days.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

maddow is saying trump did bank fraud and she's making a citizens arrest

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
The fact that "Why We Build the Wall" predates TRPMU is loving weird.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

jarofpiss posted:

maddow is saying trump did bank fraud and she's making a citizens arrest

about time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

I live a pretty normal life, and I thought so did my girlfriend. We've been together for a few months and after things got serious, we moved in together. We started sharing a lot of the household responsibilities, but the one thing she was adamant on doing was the laundry. She would come home and find me in the bedroom getting the laundry together and would quickly ask me to go do something else. I'd come back to finish the laundry and she would have already started it. I always thought it was sweet and never her job to do it alone, but hey, if it makes her happy to do it all the time, I wouldn't stop her.

This is where it takes a turn for the weird. I keep all my socks and underwear in the bottom drawer of my dresser. I also go to the gym frequently, so I always keep a good supply of clean gym socks ready to go. I never kept count, but I know by just a visual glance I several pairs. This morning when I went to grab a fresh pair to pack for the gym, I noticed there were several dress socks, but no gym socks. Again, not weird, they must have been in the laundry. I went to check the laundry basket and it was empty, so I checked the washing machine and dryer. Both were empty. I couldn't figure out where all of my gym socks had gone. So, I did the very natural thing of asking my girlfriend what had happened to them. After all, she is the one who does the laundry all the time. She went silent, turned red and ran out of the room. When I went after her to see if she was okay she wouldn't talk to me. I told her I wasn't mad, I was just looking for my socks. She kinda mumbled "I'll don't know." I still wasn't mad, of course, but I was super confused. Socks just don't disappear. So I asked her again, even laughed about it and she just looked at me and got mad and said "I'll buy you new ones!"

The first thought that went through my head was she had somehow managed to destroy my socks while washing them. I thought the sight of that was actually pretty funny, so I joked with her about ruining my socks. Wrong. Thing. To. Say. She started immediately crying. Like, full on sobbing. At this point I don't care about the socks anymore, I want to know what's wrong with my girlfriend. I sat down next to her on the bed and put my arm around her and asked her of she was okay. She just kept saying she was sorry and that she would buy me new socks. I tried assuring her again it was okay. Even went so far as to say I would buy new socks and she didn't have to. I sat with her for a few minutes trying to calm her down and eventually had to get ready for work. I told her loved her and got my things together to leave for the day.

On my way out I grabbed the garbage to take outside. When I got outside I lifted the lid off the garbage can and I noticed a small plastic bag sitting on top of the garbage already in there. I could see through the bag (kind of the semi see through ones) there were socks in the bag. Since I was sure she had somehow managed to ruin the socks washing them, I wanted to see for myself. I opened the bag and immediately regretted my choice. There, inside the bag, were several pairs of my gym socks covered in what looked like poop. As soon as the smell hit me I knew it WAS POOP.

We don't own any pets.
We don't have any kids.
WHOSE POOP WAS ON MY SOCKS?

Work could wait. I couldn't go the rest of the day wondering why my gym socks were covered in poop and inside a plastic bag in the garbage can. I grabbed the bag and walked back inside. As soon as my girlfriend saw the bag she flipped out and started yelling at me. She said I shouldn't be going through the garbage and that I was disgusting for bringing it back into the house. I asked her to calm down and that I just wanted an answer as to why there was poop on my socks. I wasn't blaming her of anything, but she started accusing me of blaming her. That's when it clicked. I don't know what it was that lead me to ask this, but everything leading up to this moment had just been so crazy. I asked her "Is this your poop?" She started sobbing again and ran out of the house. I didn't go after her this time.

So, now I am sitting on my bed with a bag a poopy socks on the floor and a lot of questions in my head. The only conclusion is that she used them after going to the bathroom. Which that alone has its own set of questions above everything else. I sent her text asking her to come back. She hasn't responded yet. I don't even know what I'm going to say when (IF) she gets back.