Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

bEatmstrJ posted:

Now that you've all forgotten, I guess I can post these.

I'm not an interior decorator so I'm not sure if that's the correct thing to do, but I really hate how the long drawer handle is aligned to the handle of the other drawer, instead of being centered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

I still cannot believe this exists. Your bathroom should be hanging out with the kids who do competitive vaping.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Animal-Mother posted:

One of the :females: in my life told me she'd be more impressed with a guy who sleeps in a big race car bed.

Replace the out-of-place white bathtub with a kickin' rad racecar tub.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
I want a bathroom that says one word and that word is "actually..."

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Facebook Aunt posted:

Then replace the pebbles with a rocks and LEDs that look like smouldering coals

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.
Hello DIY subforum

Bad Munki posted:

Cat5? Geez, everyone knows you need fiber for toilet biz.
this is an underappreciated post

elise the great posted:

I mean, I don’t think it’s a render, it would be agonizingly difficult to make a render with that many lovely little imprecise details. It’s just that we haven’t yet seen a photo that wasn’t heavily fixed up. I bet that bathroom is so dim and confusingly lit, it looks like a basement in Morrowind.
I don't know, it's not that hard to unpeg your textures...

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg

Facebook Aunt posted:

I'm pretty sure the reason he doesn't want to show us the toilet room is because the toilet is a racecar

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Toilets With Laughable Auras

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
I can't stress enough that he looked at socks, and learning nothing from his past, cut the tops off of them.

FoldableHuman
Mar 26, 2017

HardDiskD posted:

How the heck do you remodel your entire bathroom to be that nightmare and then just don't bother with the toilet?

Just imagine being a :females: coming home with him. What's the bigger :ohno: moment, the bathroom itself, or the toilet closet with bare, "water damaged" drywall?

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

wesleywillis posted:

In fairness, I've showered with a :females: before and unless the sole purpose of that shower is sexy time, it really sucks showering with someone else.
You stand there all cold while they soap up,/shampoo or whatever, then you switch spots and they stand there and freeze etc. Then when one of you is done you get out and drip water on the floor instead of drying off in the tub/shower.

One showerhead at each end of a standard size tub is livable and avoids the freezing your giblets off while waiting for your turn in the water issue, but it really needs to be a bigger tub. A 6ft or larger tub would be pretty much ideal. Allows individual temp settings too.

I posted my bathroom pls respond

And if you send me loving Google image search results for a toilet (or anything that is not your toilet) I don't know what I'll do yet but you won't like it.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Not gonna lie the idea of a huge shower with like 20 shower heads all around sounds pretty awesome if you have the pressure and heater to handle it.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

the ultimate weapon for attracting :females:

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
So, I think we're focusing on the wrong sort of females here. We're thinking of bEatmasterJ getting laid his own self, but he keeps saying it's for :females: who want to influence their male partner's house buying decisions by getting way too sploosh over this bathroom.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah but he designed it, ergo it's basically his penis in bathroom form. Or something I was bad in psych class.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Augus posted:

the ultimate weapon for attracting :females:

I always cry at the part where The Tub AI chooses to crash through the floor, sacrificing itself to destroy the threat of mold coming from its rocks system.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
If you walk into the shower backwards right at the intersection where the door cutout meets the towel bench, and continue holding the thumbstick down, you keep building speed until the engine glitches and teleports you into the toilet closet.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Maybe bathroom guy is Sundowner from Revengeance and he's trying to woo Mistral with this thing. The Winds of Destruction do have a bit of a red/black thing going on.

At least it'd mean the bathroom has a sweet boss theme.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Gruckles posted:

I'm very curious about the water pressure and water heater situation with the 5+ showerheads. I'm sure its something normal like you can only switch on 2 at a time, but I would love a shower that when you walk in you're assailed with water as if you're in a car wash.

Those exist! I used one at a hotel spa once; it was a little cubicle with multiple jets on every wall spraying you from all sides. It was pretty cool.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

I personally think the feds should stop trying to find the piss tape and focus solely on getting the toilet pic.

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Beatmaster I've been looking at houses with my SO lately, who is a very normal :females:, and I showed her your bathroom pics with no prompt. I got an "oh, honey..." and a very disappointed look. Is this what you were going for? I don't want her unfair power over the house buying decision to rule out such a sick toilet-less bathroom with no door.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

post the toilet pictures, you cowards

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

post the toilet pictures, you cowards
I think the recipients said they were just clearly the first results for "toilet" on GIS.

Also:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Animal-Mother posted:

One of the :females: in my life told me she'd be more impressed with a guy who sleeps in a big race car bed.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I never remembered very much about where and how I first saw 9/11, but I will remember with crystal clarity where I was when I saw "lol I ruined my house" guy ruin his house a second time then defend it.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Not mine

EDIT: if a goon wants to claim credit for this perfection, lemme know.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

It's perfect

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The wildest thing about this bathroom is that people were supposedly PMed pictures of the sacred toilet and then didn't instantly repost them because they were asked not to.

Or the socks.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
As far as we know, he hasn't sent anyone pics of the actual toilet. He's just trolling people and sending gis results for toilet

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Fig 1. OP, pictured

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Anne Whateley posted:

As far as we know, he hasn't sent anyone pics of the actual toilet. He's just trolling people and sending gis results for toilet

Wow this man has no honor. I thought honor was a big thing among his kind.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
This is so funny to me as one of the houses we were looking to rent had a (admittedly less XXXTTREEEME) kitchen with a similar aesthetic.

Rondette fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Mar 1, 2019

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

What's that mystery box over the oven, the replicator?

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

posting these on behalf of someone who is banned

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

waah posted:

My wife actually likes this bathroom. "It has a spot where I can sit down and do my hair!"

I have never been more disappointed in her.

I have an ex who even after context said "idgi, it looks very cool" but she also owns gamer cases and everything in her room is rgb-lit so in retrospective it doesn't seem an out of place response.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Nessus posted:

What's that mystery box over the oven, the replicator?

Commercial dishwasher

E: on a closer look, no it's not.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

bEatmstrJ posted:

Now that you've all forgotten, I guess I can post these.

loving saints row rear end bathroom

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

atomicthumbs posted:

loving saints row rear end bathroom

it would look better in purple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
asus republic of gamers looking drat bathroom