Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

rovert posted:

Thanks for having my back here Chris James 2. My post wasn't useless.

I didn't know what it was exactly so I didn't. Just that it was just as Sean Ross Sapp said it was formatted on the format sheet the way they do surprises. Hence why I posted expect another surprise.

"Format says Truth is wrestling a mystery opponent, might be a return or debut." That is actually useful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Nonetheless, whenever I see non-spoilers in the spoiler thread, I start thinking i'm probably in the wrong thread and i'm missing out on the real news that the marks don't know about. I get a big "jolt" in my spine and emotions and such from it. the feeling is similar to hearing your 'wake-up' alarm in the middle of the day when you are not expecting it at all.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

"Format says Truth is wrestling a mystery opponent, might be a return or debut." That is actually useful.

Yes, it would but I was posting during the show with a million things going on.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Batista and Reigns scheduled for appearances at next Monday's Raw, per PWInsider

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Is Roman actually going to wrestle before Mania? Surely there needs to be a legit reason for Roman to enter himself in the Rollins/Lesnar match.

e: if I were a Fed writer I’d do a Roman/Batista match at Fastlane just so they can ease each other back into the game, which’d end with a gently caress finish involving Triple H interfering against Batista and Roman winning, but I’m not, so

Venomous fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Mar 1, 2019

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"

Venomous posted:

Is Roman actually going to wrestle before Mania? Surely there needs to be a legit reason for Roman to enter himself in the Rollins/Lesnar match lmao.

If Rollins is hurt more seriously than indicated, do you think Vince could stop himself from sliding in the Big Dawg? Despite the idea being an innately terrible one.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

HidaO-Win posted:

If Rollins is hurt more seriously than indicated, do you think Vince could stop himself from sliding in the Big Dawg? Despite the idea being an innately terrible one.

If Rollins was hurt that bad they wouldn't even have let him do the curb stomp on Monday.
Hell, Roman must be pretty much ring-ready for them to let him do spots in a run-in.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Venomous posted:

Is Roman actually going to wrestle before Mania? Surely there needs to be a legit reason for Roman to enter himself in the Rollins/Lesnar match.

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/roman-reigns-advertised-match-wwe-fastlane-278171

quote:

After returning to Raw on Monday and announcing that his leukemia is in remission, Roman Reigns is being advertised for a match at Fastlane.

The Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio is advertising Reigns & Seth Rollins vs. Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre & Bobby Lashley in a two-on-three handicap match for Fastlane. The pay-per-view is taking place at the Quicken Loans Arena on March 10

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Then what was the point of the Ambrose tease?

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Run in to even the odds at the end?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Accident Underwater posted:

Run in to even the odds at the end?

Or I guess they could very plausibly add Dean later and don't want to spoil it. As if anyone can't see it coming.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

SamuraiFoochs posted:

quote:

Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp reports that WWE is hoping Roman Reigns can be the "Dean Whisper" backstage. It is no secret that Reigns is one of Ambrose's best friends on the roster with the two being travel partners over the years. Fightful reported on Monday that Ambrose was very emotional while Roman was sharing the positive news about his return.

seems like they still don't know if dean's sticking, so they're toeing the line where the story could reasonably go on with or without him

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Abroham Lincoln posted:

seems like they still don't know if dean's sticking, so they're toeing the line where the story could reasonably go on with or without him

I wondered about that too actually. I hope Dean was really happy about Roman and is in a better place mentally. I hope he doesn't get emotionally manipulated into making a decision that's bad for him but at the same time, if the Big Dog can act as a go between for Dean and management and maybe advocate for Ambrose as well, that would be cool too.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

“Hey Hunter, my cancer is in remission!”
“That’s great. Hey, listen: can you maybe talk Dean into re-signing?”

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The Cameo posted:

yeah thats par for the course here

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Or I guess they could very plausibly add Dean later and don't want to spoil it. As if anyone can't see it coming.

The booking that makes the most sense would be losing at Fastlane, recruiting Dean, Shield stands tell one last time at Wrestlemania. No idea how that fits with Seth fighting Brock unless Dean does a run in at Fastlane and the Shield help Seth win at Wrestlemania.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The Cameo posted:

"Also wear this shirt so we can make money off your life threatening disease"

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

bradzilla posted:

"Also wear this shirt so we can make money off your life threatening disease"

"Also don't tell anyone so we can pop a rating on Monday"
*HHH walks away, eating a PB+J sandwich*

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shield reunites with Dean Monday per Dave. Only question is what the Fastlane match is

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I've found out Dean Ambrose is staying in WWE after finding out that AEW will not receive a significant television deal. they will be airing a 30 minute program on MyDestination.TV, a sub-network of Entertainment Studios Networks

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Cavauro posted:

I've found out Dean Ambrose is staying in WWE after finding out that AEW will not receive a significant television deal. they will be airing a 30 minute program on MyDestination.TV, a sub-network of Entertainment Studios Networks

also, its bimonthly, and everyone who works at AEW and MyDestination was confused as to whether that meant twice a month or every two months

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/HEEL_Rollins_/status/1101320773829120000

It is ever evolving but I heard the current plan for Wrestlemania is 4 Way Tag Match with Nia/Tamina vs. Mandy/Sonya vs. Sasha/Bayley vs. Beth/Nattie.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Beth/Nattie? They should've put Sky Pirates in there. Even the Bellas or Lita/Trish would've been a more interesting option. This feels destined for the pre-show

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Dacap posted:

Beth/Nattie? They should've put Sky Pirates in there. Even the Bellas or Lita/Trish would've been a more interesting option. This feels destined for the pre-show

Sky Pirates are likely going to be busy with Shayna, considering Kairi, Io, and Bianca were all laid out by Shayna at the latest set of tapings, which will likely set up a fatal four way for the NXT Women's Title.

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

justice for the iiconics

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

ok but the most important question: who’s getting the clusterfuck ladder match?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Venomous posted:

They should do the US Title as an open challenge ladder match. Can Truth overcome his acrophobia and defend his precious title?

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

Tato posted:

They should do the US Title as an open challenge ladder match. Can Truth overcome his acrophobia and defend his precious title?

He overcame it already when he tried to bring a ladder into the Royal Rumble (or some other gimmick match that wasn’t a ladder match, I forget).

He’s gonna do an open challenge at WrestleMania and his hero John Cena will come out. (Please)

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
cena vs truth at mania would own especially if truth accidentally won

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

MotU posted:

cena vs truth at mania would own especially if truth accidentally won

WhAt If TrUtH iS iN tHe WoMeNs MaTcH

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Venomous posted:

Finn and the IC title maybe? I could see it being Asuka as well considering there's not a strong #1 contender and this gets more women on the card.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Angry Grimace posted:

He overcame it already when he tried to bring a ladder into the Royal Rumble (or some other gimmick match that wasn’t a ladder match, I forget).

‘Where’s the drat briefcase?’

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

Venomous posted:

‘Where’s the drat briefcase?’

It was the 2016 Royal Rumble and he cut a promo the next day saying he overcame his fear of ladders.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Torrie Wilson and Brutus Beefcake
https://twitter.com/WrestleTalk_TV/status/1101955365170745344

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Scraping the bottom of that barrel pretty hard

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean Brutus is bad we know what that's about. But Torrie Wilson? How do you even get there? Did they just run out of women they ever bothered to put a modicum of effort in so they started drawing names from a hat?

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Mar 2, 2019

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

Scraping the bottom of that barrel pretty hard

Oh come on, you know why Brutus is going in. Who's gonna do the induction speech?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

One step closer to finding the answer to the age old question "When everyone's a Hall Of Famer, does being a Hall Of Famer mean anything"

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
They desperately need to reduce the number of people going in per year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Brutus can go in like 18 times tho