Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

rump buttman posted:

Top 5 Mctasties:

5) mcnuggets w/ honey mustard

4) Frys

3) Quartr pounder w/ cheese

2) mcnuggets w/ ranch

1) Big Mac

sure, ill take it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Calibanibal posted:

i will not watch the magician

i will not watch sabrina

i will not watch stranger things

i am not horny

Calibanibal presents: Three Truths and a Lie

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Mcballs

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kurtofan posted:

Mycountry is so racist i hate it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Smythe posted:

best weapon that is all their weapons but put together and fired like a squad gun or whatever they say in the military:

none. they're all bull poo poo

lost galaxy fires Judaism Blasts

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

punchymcpunch posted:

the magicians is what if harry potter was written by an edgelord

It’s edgelord Narnia

Complete with pederasty

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gripweed posted:

I'm halfway through Gotrek & Felix 3: Daemonslayer right now. Gotrek is eager to die in battle and Felix has met a woman he wants to gently caress. It's good.

a good warmup to some ciaphas cain

Wendell_T_Stamps
Nov 26, 2017

COOOOOOOOODYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al1di8uHaWQ

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

these are sheriff stars actually

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Epic High Five posted:

you should read books instead of watching things imho, you gain a lot more and it makes you more empathetic even if you're reading trash fiction because of how your lovely brain works, and I mean TV c'mon chuds watch a lot of TV and look how that worked out

also like, anymore the source material book is actually a faster read than it is to watch, even with some movies like solaris and roadside picnic lmao tarkovsky
The majority of people who read books as a regular hobby are reading trashy werewolf romance or lawyer action spy thriller with a growing portion of the housewife whose life is turned upside down when her husband dies while cheating on her. Only a small fraction are meant to do what you're describing.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

god is real, friend

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baller Ina posted:

Calibanibal presents: Three Truths and a Lie

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

mad.radhu posted:

these are sheriff stars actually

don't post the loving power range cops gif

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Squizzle posted:

lmfao

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

instead of watching things or reading books you should study the martial arts, you gain alot more and it makes you powerful *leans back and waits until somebody asks me about martial arts*

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Bip Roberts posted:

I watched some of the series on Amazon prime and it was kinda bad.

Amazons? Yeah I need to give that a try

Epic High Five posted:

a good warmup to some ciaphas cain

I've read the first two omnibuses of Ciaphas Cain, I really should pick up the third. I wonder if Cain will attempt to flee a dangerous situation but accidentally end up in a much more dangerous situation

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

niuce av

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

2 minutes for butt-ending

robot overlords on the power play

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the turbo zords were really stupid obviously and having the kid in the season was insanely bad but i thought the zord transformation was cool. i think i read 1 time that that season was a parody season on sentai

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Knight posted:

The majority of people who read books as a regular hobby are reading trashy werewolf romance or lawyer action spy thriller with a growing portion of the housewife whose life is turned upside down when her husband dies while cheating on her. Only a small portion are meant to do what you're describing.

don't forget the memoirs, good lord do regular people love fuckin rando memoirs

anyway it's still better than TV versions of the same poo poo, people empathize with even the trashy stuff you're talking about or else they wouldn't consume it, it's literally the main thing reading has. Why do you think the female protagonist in the Twilight books was written as such a boring blank slate lol

some book with fabio groping some farmhand on the cover is still gonna be better than The Bachelor, and lemme tell you I have some primo smut from the 19th century around here and it's some raunchy poo poo while still being like 4 point font, no pictures, and 400 pages

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

I think this tromp guy has destroyed my brain, not good.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Kurtofan posted:

Mycountry is so racist i hate it

yeah it owns, franz fanon was writing about how racist france was like 70 years ago

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Calibanibal posted:

instead of watching things or reading books you should study the fart-ial farts, you gain alot more and it makes you powerful *leans back and waits until somebody asks me about fartial farts*

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Epic High Five posted:

don't forget the memoirs, good lord do regular people love fuckin rando memoirs

anyway it's still better than TV versions of the same poo poo, people empathize with even the trashy stuff you're talking about or else they wouldn't consume it, it's literally the main thing reading has. Why do you think the female protagonist in the Twilight books was written as such a boring blank slate lol

some book with fabio groping some farmhand on the cover is still gonna be better than The Bachelor, and lemme tell you I have some primo smut from the 19th century around here and it's some raunchy poo poo while still being like 4 point font, no pictures, and 400 pages

:chast2b:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
season 6 owns from the very start.

1) ditched the kid on earth like a bitch
2) sexiest villain in the whole show (astronema)
3) best plot including rescue zordon and the end of the zordon arc and also the super bad guy
4) villain dinner party with all the villains from all seasons just hanging out getting drunk
5) best opening theme song

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
instead of elaborate humanoid robots just build a fleet of planes to drop high explosive ordinance on the monsters. you can't karate fight your way out of a giant explosion

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

jesus christ we get it you want to gently caress astronema

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I try to watch TV or play controller games while I run on a treadmill but it starts to make my brain dumb so I usually have to watch action/comedy anime and only play games where you can mash buttons as a substitute for thinking.

Exercise makes you dumb

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

DryGoods posted:

instead of elaborate humanoid robots just build a fleet of planes to drop high explosive ordinance on the monsters. you can't karate fight your way out of a giant explosion

tell that to the B2's in Shin godzilla lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

you should read books instead of watching things imho, you gain a lot more and it makes you more empathetic even if you're reading trash fiction because of how your lovely brain works, and I mean TV c'mon chuds watch a lot of TV and look how that worked out

also like, anymore the source material book is actually a faster read than it is to watch, even with some movies like solaris and roadside picnic lmao tarkovsky

but its easier to watch tv when i'm stoned out of my gourd

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

DryGoods posted:

iirc that only makes godzilla stronger

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Calibanibal posted:

jesus christ we get it you want to gently caress astronema

youre disgusting

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Epic High Five posted:

books are good but they're nowhere near the quality of my posts

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Smythe posted:

i disagree. my list swap don and raph

True friend found

Which pink ranger took over in 1994? I remember liking her a bunch and predicting with my friends that she would join the team

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

iirc that only makes godzilla stronger

yep

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Had so much tantric sex to this

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Smythe posted:

youre disgusting

i mean, you do have a type

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

DryGoods posted:

i cant imagine being this stupid. giant monsters and robots swat planes out of the sky like gnats and kick tanks into the ravine as if they were childs toys