Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Ive had opioids agter surgery before and i didnt feel like they were all that great

Maybe fentenyl has what i need

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

mad.radhu posted:

I absolutely believe her that the opioid crisis is, in fact, a crisis, but I somehow doubt her solution is anything productive. maybe a "build more prisons" with "we need WALL", definitely not "treat it as a health problem and not a crime problem and lock up all pharma execs"

there's still a "lock up the dealers" prison mantra, but now that the face of the opiod crisis is white people and especially rural whites, a whole lotta War on Drugs hardliners are softening their stance for the users.

well, for white users, anyway.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
which is pharma companies and unrepentant corporate greed

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

there are counties in WV that are literally going bankrupt trying to deal with all the opioid deaths rn, so she ain't exactly lying

well except that she is

the claim is ofc generally true; death services only exist with a certain capacity and if deaths exceed what is normal or projected then that capacity will quickly fill and it's not the kind of thing you can just shrug and say you'll store it outside until the processing catches up

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

Scalisi, first of his name: Father of the Phantombone, Protector of Christian pedophiles, the Eunuch

The Halfman, surely

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

punchymcpunch posted:

shoots self in nuts: OW MY BALLS

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

yikes

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

who broke last read goddamn is this an sa problem or an awful app problem

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Nukes to Saudi A! posted:

What's it called when its 2 guys and 3 girls but only 1 of the girls will do you and neither of the girls do your friend and later you find out the one girl who did you has an uncle who married your aunt

TRUMP!

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

TMMadman posted:

Just remember: you need at least 6 people for an orgy

whats 5 people considered? who set those rules? Does chicago have a good orgy scene?

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
Fox news hasn't tweeted since November

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Feldegast42 posted:

Lol there is no way in hell he isn't going to attempt a coup if he gets voted out of office

and its a coinflip at best that he will succeed

Trump will say 9 million people illegally voted and stole the election. Mitch will shrug and go sure. Just kidding, that's absurd trump gonna win by the exact same margin as 2016.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Ive had opioids agter surgery before and i didnt feel like they were all that great

Maybe fentenyl has what i need

apparently iirc opioids do what they're supposed to / marketed to do in like a third of people and don't really result in addiction. In another third they make the user nauseous and aren't effective. In the last third they get high af and become quickly addicted

guess which group the pharm companies took their data from when marketing their drugs

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

dripp'n

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

they call it a dwyer ring

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

What's it called when its 2 guys and 3 girls but only 1 of the girls will do you and neither of the girls do your friend and later you find out the one girl who did you has an uncle who married your aunt

GAMER OF THRONWS HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA YESSS

HAHAHAHAHAA YESSSSSSSSSS HAHAHA

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

which is pharma companies and unrepentant corporate greed

so if the greed is repentant it's okay????

diagnose the problem properly :v:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Feldegast42 posted:

Lol there is no way in hell he isn't going to attempt a coup if he gets voted out of office

and its a coinflip at best that he will succeed

does trumps crime shield extend far enough to cover a coup? if so he should be fine

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

juche avocado posted:

so if the greed is repentant it's okay????

diagnose the problem properly :v:

its pedantic quibbling like this that makes me love c-spam so

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

The Aristocrats

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

its pedantic quibbling like this that makes me love c-spam so

actually its spelled "quidditch"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

postin in the new trump thread

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

rump buttman posted:

whats 5 people considered? who set those rules? Does chicago have a good orgy scene?

Look it goes:

2- Couple
3- Threesome
4 - 2 couples swinging
5 - 2 couples and a lookie loo
6- Orgy

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

punchymcpunch posted:

actually its spelled "quidditch"

gently caress

gently caress

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/rabihalameddine/status/1101515238547976197

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Piggybacking off of this what is it when two women want to do a threesome on you and one of them is attractiveand one of them objectively is not

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I wish I was a former prosecutor of the southern district of New York and could go on TV and just say what’s on my mind for big $

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
lol dumb grifting bitch go gently caress yourself

https://twitter.com/TracyJan/status/1101513402768338944

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the chronicles of quidditch 3: prizoner of whatever prison riddick was in

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

juche avocado posted:

well except that she is

the claim is ofc generally true; death services only exist with a certain capacity and if deaths exceed what is normal or projected then that capacity will quickly fill and it's not the kind of thing you can just shrug and say you'll store it outside until the processing catches up

Yeah but if we stop funding those services then people won't have access. They'll have to bootstrap themselves to stay alive. Keep the government out of my death!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

punchymcpunch posted:

the chronicles of quidditch 3: prizoner of whatever prison riddick was in

i would like another chronicles of riddick movie or vidcon

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

Piggybacking off of this what is it when two women want to do a threesome on you and one of them is attractiveand one of them objectively is not

Bittersweetmeats

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Why isn't it smooth on the inside, how massively uncomfortable would that be too wear

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

brugroffil posted:

glocks don't have safety mechanisms like other guns, just a "safety trigger" that really isn't safe

a brilliant gun-knower should be able to understand that

it's funny how firearms are the one and only field where one must be an expert before being allowed to even speak about them

anyway, time to rubber stamp this reproductive health bill written by lunatic homeschooled fundies based on the SCOTUS precedent of a big corp being able to pick and choose what medicines their employees get because their feelings are legally facts now

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tenderjerk posted:

i hear you man its like when you go to an all night movie marathon and two of em are fuckin dope poo poo, like, gone in sixty seconds or whatever. and one of em is really dullsville... idk like maybe a spy movie?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

TMMadman posted:

Look it goes:

2- Couple
3- Threesome
4 - 2 couples swinging
5 - 2 couples and a lookie loo
6- Orgy

That assume even gender distribution.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

what is etsy's refund policy these are way too big for my penis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Waaaah I can only have three ways with ugly people and my cousins waaaaaah