Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

where's zegermans when you need him????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Lmao this fraud. I've never heard of anyone refer to a manual safety as anything besides a safety that you have manually engage separately from pulling the trigger or holding the grip.

Now let me tell you about clips, mags, and what AR stands for.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

I mean, I'm pretty smart and those things would sway me

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

tenderjerk posted:

Hip hop got really bad we collectively decided that "lil wayne with a dangerous amt of lean in his body" is what hip hop should sound like

you saying you don't like carter iv?

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
hey remember when the president's personal lawyer produced a ton of evidence and testimony that the president was involved in a bunch of major crimes?????

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

im listening to open mike eagle right now and rap is still real good, imo

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Al ! posted:

hey remember when the president's personal lawyer produced a ton of evidence and testimony that the president was involved in a bunch of major crimes?????

yeah but he lied in the past. check maet.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al ! posted:

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

he looks like poo poo!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Candace Owens knows the real way to get Black votes is the tough love of unconditionally supporting any US Citizen who shoots one to death.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Al ! posted:

did you hear these wise words "nothing matters"

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Al ! posted:

yeah that was 3 years ago. we've moved on to north korea's nuclear crisis

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ohhh noooo
oooihb noooi

*higher pitched wailing*

oooooOOoOOOOoh
NOnooOOoOo

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if everyone has healthcare

no one does

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Just post that up all around his neighborhood, lmao.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

tacodaemon posted:

the last time Janelle Shane got someone to illustrate neural nets' recipes it proved pretty popular on cspam so here's a new one

https://twitter.com/JanelleCShane/status/1101532359348740096

ai says: eat an enormous pile of sugar, baking soda, and egg whites all in one serving.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

*Someone in the labour party criticizes Israel*

The media: THE LABOUR PARTY ARE ANTI-SEMITES, THE LABOUR PARTY MUST DIE, DEATH TO LABOUR!!!!!

*Candace Owens says Hitler wasn't that bad, he just got a little out of hand when he started genociding outside German borders*

The media: Hm, yes, let's see what other opinions she has.

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

oh well!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Al ! posted:

was that sailor??

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1101558942793121793

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Al ! posted:

They'll issue more subpoenas, maybe that results in more indictments. Impeachment after that or toward the end when all of the gunk is coming out of the individual trials

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Xelkelvos posted:

Just post that up all around his neighborhood, lmao.

billboards are cheap

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

Inspector Hound posted:

They'll issue more subpoenas, maybe that results in more indictments. Impeachment after that or toward the end when all of the gunk is coming out of the individual trials

better hurry up on that because trump has less than two years left in his term and is already trying to start a war in venezuela

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

imagine i photoshopped bolton's stache on momo

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

https://soundcloud.com/spacecrumpets/castle-slammers

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Al ! posted:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/_waleedshahid/status/1101560715389878272

i believe the children are the future

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

smarxist posted:

I mean, I'm pretty smart and those things would sway me

legal weed and everyone gets a copy of midnight marauders would be like my dream platform

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
bush started the iraq war in march in the third year of his term too, imagine how different things would be if we prosecuted him for 9/11 before he could gt there

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

where's zegermans when you need him????

mormonpartyboat

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

ah so this is horseshoe theory

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

goddammit california

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Der Meister posted:

goddammit california

what

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I'm going to shelve my more moderate posting to go with my usual lovely gimmick

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Al ! posted:

better hurry up on that because trump has less than two years left in his term and is already trying to start a war in venezuela

I know. We need someone to actually do something. The 25th amendment is what should happen, a resignation might but won't happen, and everything else takes too long and just ends with eight years and a library.

It's looking more and more like eight years and a library.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

what kind of soulless husk wouldn't be swayed by those things

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
if you had a bunch of rats as pets, like 100 of them, and handled them all the time and were really nice to them, would they team up to save you from an attacker?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/badkuthi69/status/1101558453984784385?s=19