Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Yeah, I thought that Dave even corrected Bryan about the order of events but:

Big Heel Tag Team Gets Title Shot Against Underdog Face Tag Team
#2 Underdog Beats #1 Big Heel clean
We Are Expected to Care About The Title Match In a Week

is just as dumb as

#2 Underdog Beats #1 Big Heel clean
Big Heel Tag Team Gets Title Shot Against Underdog Face Tag Team
We Are Expected to Care About The Title Match In a Week

Also all of the machinations of McMahons Interfering In The Wrestlemania Card make my brain hurt, as did your description of it and how that may or may not have been accurate to how it was presented or was meant to come off and I'm really not sure what your point is still, are there some real journalistic recappers who have made Stephanie's character a coherent and reasonable thing in the past months?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That frog is really cool. i like frogs and orange a lot

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

That frog is really cool. i like frogs and orange a lot

He’s poisonous, so he’s not cool at all

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

I have an update on Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez. Ahem:

They’re both good

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtehnHIH14d/

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Feb 28, 2019

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I hope that doesn't get cancelled, but obviously Jungle Boy should be with his dad if poo poo's as bad as it sounds?

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

I hope that doesn't get cancelled, but obviously Jungle Boy should be with his dad if poo poo's as bad as it sounds?

It's a month from now, so who knows.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

idc that you say crap about my friend bryan i just think you're an annoying idiot, and i'd like you to shut, the hell, up! and never, eeeeeever, post here, a-gain!! bitch

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

I love how Tom Lawlor getting busted for ostarine has inadvertantly led to "Bryan Alvarez: Indie Legend"

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"

exploded mummy posted:

I love how Tom Lawlor getting busted for ostarine has inadvertantly led to "Bryan Alvarez: Indie Legend"

"The wrestlers keep getting smaller, but I stay the same size!"

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
By the time Bryan's 50, he's gonna get one of those PCO contracts.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
On todays WOR, Dave and Garret are discussing the booking of Beverly Hills 90210. My mind is blown.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HidaO-Win posted:

On todays WOR, Dave and Garret are discussing the booking of Beverly Hills 90210. My mind is blown.

Oh gently caress, downloading now :f5:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I wrote a poem for the contest this week. It didn’t win. This is bullshit

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

HidaO-Win posted:

This was elite content.

81sidewinder
Sep 8, 2014

Buying stocks on the day of the crash
Garrett has been added to the pantheon of god-tier WOR moments with that 90210 rundown

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Rodney the Piper posted:

This was elite content.
Jason Priestly confirmed for AEW!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

do you think they're paying garrett or is he just happy to hang out with uncle dave

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pay Garrett everything because he loving rules

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That is my brother's name. are you All talking about my brother?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Super No Vacancy posted:

do you think they're paying garrett or is he just happy to hang out with uncle dave

They always pay their friends.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Garrett is cool

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

:)

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
I usually don't like the Granny shows but Vinny's hysterical, muffled sobs of laughter at Granny's complete temporal confusion over Raw is A+

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
The granny segment was pretty solid this week.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Low Desert Punk posted:

I usually don't like the Granny shows but Vinny's hysterical, muffled sobs of laughter at Granny's complete temporal confusion over Raw is A+

"Did Ric come back out for some cake?" :3:

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

sportsgenius86 posted:

Pay Garrett everything because he loving rules

Yeah I like Garrett a lot and I’ve been enjoying getting more Dave shows

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It's a nice contrast to the Dave/Bryan dynamic, though I'm glad one isn't replacing the other.

Sempervive complained about not getting to do a show with Dave, so Bryan yelled at him he can do Sin Limite whenever he wants, and he's right!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

semp is usually pretty hit or miss on WOL but the past 9 months he's been unbearable.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

STONE COLD 64 posted:

semp is usually pretty hit or miss on WOL but the past 9 months he's been unbearable.

I think he's alright, but I've only been a subscriber for a couple months. Maybe I'm just not sick of him yet?

I got a good laugh at him teasing Bryan about his bologna and mayonnaise sandwiches a couple weeks ago.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I think he's been better the last couple of months, but there was a period a few months back where he was just utterly insufferable.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Jerusalem posted:

It's a nice contrast to the Dave/Bryan dynamic, though I'm glad one isn't replacing the other.

Sempervive complained about not getting to do a show with Dave, so Bryan yelled at him he can do Sin Limite whenever he wants, and he's right!

Yeah I still really like the Bryan/Dave shows, but also the Garrett shows are quite enjoyable.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

I think he's been better the last couple of months, but there was a period a few months back where he was just utterly insufferable.

I agree with this.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
There was a period where he would transparently take the opposite stance from Bryan, regardless of what that was.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Incessant Excess posted:

There was a period where he would transparently take the opposite stance from Bryan, regardless of what that was.

And usually by the end of the ramble he's managed to go from the contrarian stance to a neutral stance to agreeing with Bryan without evidently ever even noticing it

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Semp is very sensitive about any criticism and really got to his head.

I used to really like The Big Audio Nightmare but the Voices of Wrestling Flagship essentially rendered it obsolete to me at least.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Whoever did your new AV, most likely yourself, did hell of a job :discourse:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I think Semp is trying to do devil's advocate most of the time, but he's just kind of bad at it.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
No idea how long it'll last, but right now there's enough momentum to have finished the Sidewalk Slam for Elimination Chamber 2019

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I just wasn't in the mood when it came out, but the Jerry Jarrett episode with Dave was so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
Does anyone have links to any of the videos where Austin was talking through his matches (I can remember Mankind title win and WM13 off the top of my head) and someone matched up the video of the match with where he was talking?

I thought the same was done for Flair's podcast about the 92 Rumble as well but I am poo poo at finding this kind of stuff.