Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

lmao at choosing to present yourself to the Internet with that attempt at facial hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Captain_Maclaine posted:

<removed criminal confession>

You shouldn't admit this here, there is no statute of limitations on silly string assault. Thugs armed with party poppers are probably already on their way.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
You Should Ngo is a really good name for a podcast

Shame about the dude though

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

ScrubLeague posted:

You Should Ngo is a really good name for a podcast

Shame about the dude though

If it helps, read it thus:

"Things you should......NO!!!!!!!!!!"

Dec 26, 2012

C2C - 2.0 posted:

If it helps, read it thus:

"Things you should......NO!!!!!!!!!!"

see i just read it as a sheepish "you should go"

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

Quillette is snatching up all these quality rejects eerr I mean "journalists".

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

CheeseSpawn posted:

Quillette is snatching up all these quality rejects eerr I mean "journalists".

maybe soon they'll reach the lofty heights of journalistic prowess that Breitbart has enjoyed

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

01011001 posted:

see i just read it as a sheepish "you should go"

oh yeah that's what i thought i didn't see the word "things" which is a much worse podcast title

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

ScrubLeague posted:

oh yeah that's what i thought i didn't see the word "things" which is a much worse podcast title

Marie Kondo's new book helps people tell their unwanted things that they should go. "Things - You Should Go" in stores now.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Is this more from people who didn’t know Captain Marvel was actually a woman?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/IGD_News/status/1101424830224592901

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

quote:

Gibson confirmed the 3 June conversation, but defended Niiya’s policing methods, which he told the Guardian were “consistent with every single officer I have been in communication with all over the country”.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Finally, one of them admit that they're all bastards, every single one everywhere.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

SpaceGoku posted:

low-rent tim pool who went on to become an editor at quillette

another also-ran troll with nothing new to say

Accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mDk273TgvM

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

quote:

“They’ve arrested the other side, so it’s not singling you guys out,” the officer adds.

“But it’s time to go,” the officer says. “If you guys can go home, there won’t be any arrests.”

We've singled out the other side so it wouldn't even be like you guys can complain if we did arrest you

Antifa supersoldier: Can I complain?

shut the gently caress up! *baton attack*

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

Intel&Sebastian posted:

We've singled out the other side so it wouldn't even be like you guys can complain if we did arrest you

Antifa supersoldier: Can I complain?

shut the gently caress up! *point blank flashbang canister to the skull*

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

Al ! posted:

it's been good watching mike bivins start out as a both sides im 100% neutral guy and slowly break

https://twitter.com/itsmikebivins/status/1101293769356279808

i completely take this post back

https://twitter.com/itsmikebivins/status/1101541115935711232

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Dec 26, 2012

lol

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

did he say that haha

whats the tortured reasoning

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Krankenstyle posted:

did he say that haha

Dude's keep trying to gently caress it? :shrug:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

what the hell

how many sydneyoperahouseophiles can there be that its a legit issue

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Buddy, they don't even let me gently caress it.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Krankenstyle posted:

what the hell

how many sydneyoperahouseophiles can there be that its a legit issue
I wonder if other famous buildings and pieces of architecture have this problem.

Maybe there's a whole fetish community of dudes who brag about loving the US Capitol building, the Arc de Triomphe, the Great Wall of China, the Hollywood sign, and so on.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1085660285359218695

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

FMguru posted:

I wonder if other famous buildings and pieces of architecture have this problem.

Maybe there's a whole fetish community of dudes who brag about loving the US Capitol building, the Arc de Triomphe, the Great Wall of China, the Hollywood sign, and so on.

i hosed your moms mailbox, but i think there was also a lady who married the eiffel tower and/or the berlin wall. maybe two women, idk anymore

also someone with a rollercoaster?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
this actually developed in 2015 and went on to have overlap with that proud boys gang (also connected to the republican party) which is facing charges now

https://twitter.com/_grendan/status/1101570124333617152

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
key section:

quote:

Multiple fans said NYC SC’s former vice president Jonathan Sanchez has played a large role in normalizing the presence of NYCFC’s far-right contingent. (One escalated that concern to team management in 2017.)

Reached via Instagram direct message, Sanchez confirmed that he had endorsed ESU in a 2015 Facebook thread, adding that at the time, he “really didn’t have much knowledge or insight on any of their political beliefs.”

Asked whether NYC SC ever discussed dealing with extremists in the supporters section, Sanchez punted, putting the onus on team brass. “The team hasn’t said anyone from any political beliefs aren’t allowed at the games,” he said. He believes that by not issuing a statement, NYCFC demonstrates that it “clearly doesn’t seem to care.”

Then there’s Mariana Glocer, daughter of Thomas H. Glocer, the former CEO of Thomson Reuters and current lead director of Morgan Stanley’s board. On Facebook, she described criticism of Antillon and other far-right NYCFC fans as a “witch hunt,” while denying they espoused fascism.

When Antillon was arrested in October, Glocer posted his bail, Instagramming a photo of the bail receipt. (She attempted to black out Antillon’s name, and the arrest number is partially obscured, but charge details that match the document are publicly available.) Glocer did not respond to Instagram and Facebook messages requesting comment.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

intra-key key section:

"Glocer posted his bail, Instagramming a photo of the bail receipt. (She attempted to black out Antillon’s name, and the arrest number is partially obscured, but charge details that match the document are publicly available"

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Krankenstyle posted:

did he say that haha

quote:

Right-wing firebrand Milo Yiannopoulos says he is 'ready to offend Australia'. And just minutes after arriving on Wednesday, he started with one of the country's most cherished landmarks.

'The Opera House is a grotesque carbuncle masquerading as an architectural masterpiece,' Yiannopoulos told Daily Mail Australia.

'It's the ugliest building in the entire world. I have no desire to go and sight-see down there.'

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Going door-to-door...

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Well if Milo hates it it's gotta be bad

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

ah alright

intensely lukewarm take to call it ugly* but i guess he didnt actually call it gay irl

* seriously its so bleh. its like showing up in the vatican and saying "you're gay" except less controversial. sorry that was bad. im having a hard tim expressing how inane that take is. "WTC WERE TALL DUHHH" might cover it idk :sweatdrop:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1101611029929312258

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

https://entertainment.theonion.com/marilyn-manson-now-going-door-to-door-trying-to-shock-p-1819565904

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

No joke I've been at Model UN conferences with more people than that room.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

just give me artillery, then we'll see

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

just give me artillery, then we'll see

I was hoping when I clicked that clip that we'd see Farage say some horrible poo poo and everyone in attendance would throw their shoes at him, but alas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

lol that hand at the left edge when the camera pans back

is that pjw trying to hide the lack of audience in the back, then realizing it looks like poo poo? i have decided that it is