Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Chrs Gry posted:

If your toilet is blocked up I’ve always just gotten a wire coat hanger, flattened it out and stuck it round the U-bend and given it a good wrangle. I realise just now how much this sounds like I’m giving the toilet a back alley abortion but it works a treat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

sure hope this fella doesnt use that coathanger again

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
why don't they just use their poop knife :confused:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

The only turd cutter I need is the one the good Lord gave me.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
someone in the milhist thread is mad about "what if":

Cyrano4747 posted:

This is a great example.

1) How do we know Tico's CIC would have been put in charge of everything? Who makes this decision and who agrees?
2) how do we know the operators would have that experience?
3) how do we know they would be clever enough or able enough to jury rig something to talk to 1942 USN fighters?
4) how do we know 1942 USN pilots would be amenable to these random assholes totally changing their radio protocol?

There is no answer to any of these. Any answer is going to be based on conjecture to which anyone can answer with more conjecture. It's the historical version of arguing how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. At the end of the day we haven't learned anything new, just traded half-formed opinions based on the most tenuous of trivia that might or might not have anything to do with the reality of the situation.

History is fundamentally ill equipped to answer the "how would ____" questions. It's far more able to answer "why/how did _____ " questions. It's not a predictive discipline. This holds as true for how Gay Black Hitler changes 1950s Rhodesia as it does for how having a Fletcher Class Destroyer at Trafalgar changes things.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That same man effort posted about infant blowjobs and now that I know he doesn't do "what ifs" I'm genuinely concerned.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Solice Kirsk posted:

infant blowjobs

This is just like one of the worst combinations of words I’ve ever been exposed to

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Heads up that "infant blowjobs" is a common antisemitic dogwhistle, cause of the way orthodox jews do circumcisions. And yeah it's gross and probs shouldn't be done but it's also used as a smear.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wait, what?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Solice Kirsk posted:

That same man effort posted about infant blowjobs and now that I know he doesn't do "what ifs" I'm genuinely concerned.
YOU AWROTE THIS WITH YOUR FINGERS, WHY WOULD YOU NOT DELETE THIS.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
It's this thing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I think his post was recently linked in the sagas thread. I'm on the mobile app on my way to a date. If someone else doesn't dig it up I'll link it when I get home in a couple hours.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Let's move on, thread, with an actual funny forums quote. Like this one:

Frinkahedron posted:

A deer once ran into my house. My stationary house that has been there since the 40s.

Deer are just loving stupid.

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

no its this thing

Cyrano4747 posted:

I can't believe I'm actually trying to logically think this through in my head but here we go. . .

1) A nipple is extremely sensitive to pressure - seriously tweak your own nipple right now. You don't even need to hit it especially hard or be lactating or aroused or anything to get a flash of pain/pleasure there that you won't see applying a similar squeeze to your ear, nose, elbow, or even genitals.

2) A turgid penis is a lot stiffer and more resisting than your average nipple. You can actually squeeze one pretty loving hard without it getting painful. Even the head can take a lot more in the way of being smashed or squeezed than a nipple. These things are designed to be the penetrating prow of a mighty trireme, after all.

3) Babies don't have teeth. That's where most of the bad parts of biting during a blowjob happen. As long as skin isn't broken and they aren't dragged down the length like a loving rasp there's actually a time and place for nibbling in a good blowjob. "Nibbling" a nipple? Man, you better either be mostly just applying pressure with your lips or have some fine loving motor control over your jaw.

4) Finally: Purple nurples hurt like a motherfucker. Something similiar-ish doesn't have anything like the same affect when applied to a hard dick.

In short, as the owner/operator of both a dick and a set of (admittedly male) nipples I'm not entirely sure that Suetonius is writing about impossibilities here.

And now, having spent my morning coffee contemplating the logistics of blowjobs from infants, I'm going to go do anything else for the rest of the day and try to forget I ever sat down to think this through.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

frankee posted:

no its this thing

I need to bleach my eyes, be rightnever back.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

No teeth? I was born with three teeth. Can confirm my mother still hasn't stopped complaining about that, 46 years later.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Facebook Aunt posted:

No teeth? I was born with three teeth. Can confirm my mother still hasn't stopped complaining about that, 46 years later.

You'd think she'd have weaned you by now.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

frankee posted:

no its this thing

good news: he's not antisemitic

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

frankee posted:

no its this thing

waht the gently caress

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

cock hero flux posted:

hopefully not his only redeeming quality :ohdear:

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

cock hero flux posted:

I wish he was

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Imagine an airliner cockpit with every single alarm going off at once because we're upside down and about to crash into a mountain while both wings are on fire and a hijacker has set off the bathroom smoke detectors and clogged the toilets as well. That's this thread.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

This is the worst conversation currently happening in the English language.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

purple death ray posted:

Might be that thread Vincent van Goatse is talking about above, not sure I wanna find out though

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:catstare:

Richard Dawkins posted:

A darfur orphan has it way worse then me, they live in poo poo.

I live in a apartment complex. I share a thin wall with a young lady, her young daughter, and her boyfriend (not the father of the daughter.)

Me and my wife have the headboard of our bed up against this thin wall, and sometimes we like to have really loud sex. Sometimes we have sex so loud I slow down and tell me wife" we are being too loud, the head bored is slamming against the wall." Often times she tells me "who cares just gently caress me."

Often times after we get done having sex, and we are cleaning up, I hear the little girl crying because "someone slamming the wall woke her up."

Well yesterday the boyfriend caught me coming home and told me "hey man, could you guys quit making so much noise before something bad happens." I just kind of brushed it off. Well yesterday night we had loud sex again. I woke up this morning and found a pretty big pile of poo poo on my welcome mat. Its their is no way its a dog, or any kind of animal. I'm 100% sure its a human poo poo.

What would you guys do in this situation? Should I call the police. I'm hoping someone else out there has ran into this type of situation. I don't want to compromise my sex life.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

E: The thread that post goes to just keeps on giving, holy loving poo poo:

Richard Dawkins posted: posted:

We had loud sex twice in the span of maybe a month? Its not like every night we are getting it on and stuff.

Upright Sloth posted:

versus

"I'll gently caress whenever I want and get hosed yourself if you don't like it!"

If this guy backpedals any harder it's going to turn into Liu Kang's bicycle kick.

EorayMel has a new favorite as of 04:24 on Mar 2, 2019

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

frankee posted:

no its this thing

i like clicking that link expecting to see a permaban but then discovering that actually that's a mod

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

sunken fleet posted:

i like clicking that link expecting to see a permaban but then discovering that actually that's a mod

There are no mods. There are just the permabanned and the soon to be permabanned.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

fool_of_sound posted:

Heads up that "infant blowjobs" is a common antisemitic dogwhistle, cause of the way orthodox jews do circumcisions. And yeah it's gross and probs shouldn't be done but it's also used as a smear.

Good to see people taking a hard line again disgusting barbarism. Really warms the heart.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

EorayMel posted:

:catstare:

E: The thread that post goes to just keeps on giving, holy loving poo poo:

Do not wake up children with your penis is a good rule to live by imo

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

sebmojo posted:

Do not wake up children with your penis is a good rule to live by imo

uh, what are the children doing with your penis in the first place?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Pull up, thread! PULL UP

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Pull up, thread! PULL UP

nobody asked for the instructions for the bris coup de grace

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Pull up, thread! PULL UP

Here's a new Funny Forums Quote:

rageoflink posted:

go to a grocery store and go to the produce section and find a girl by any kind of melon. Say hey I like those melons you got there and who knows she might find you extremely creepy or she might think you're the funniest thing since...... idk but w/e you get the point.

gl

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Also from the other thread/post:

Data Graham posted:

Our forefathers fought and died for the right to gently caress their goodwives without the neighbors from the next clapboard shack calling the redcoats to come pound on their doors at one bell past mizzennight and demand of them a shilling and sixpence tribute to King George for the trouble of waking them up.

Now you suggest your doormat-squatting neighbor should be clapped in irons and shackled in the stocks in the village square for daring to express his own freedom of speech, thought, expression, and assembly of coiled piles of heirloom-obscuring offal. 'Tis you who be calling out the King's regiment to impose their onerous standards of social grace upon your fellow freeborn citizens.

I ask you, have you not become all that you most despise?

EorayMel has a new favorite as of 05:09 on Mar 2, 2019

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Pull up, thread! PULL UP

Pull down and go home to bed, I should say :11tea: — but please not too fast in succession

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.

Krankenstyle posted:

Might be that thread Vincent van Goatse is talking about above, not sure I wanna find out though

It's a thread about unprobating BravestoftheLamps. It's absolutely as bad a Vincent van Goatse is describing.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Bertrand Hustle posted:

The only turd cutter I need is the one the good Lord gave me.

Gfc cut your toenails you gobin

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Torchlighter posted:

It's a thread about unprobating BravestoftheLamps. It's absolutely as bad a Vincent van Goatse is describing.

well im glad i didnt click into the thread cause i dont care for threads about posters, theyre universally trash

lamp is a good egg though, imo

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

purple death ray posted:

Yall going for the world record

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

BotL sucks so goddamn much and im glad hes gone.

Deki posted:

Ugh, I hate it when a plan goes awry.

So a month ago I killed the local lord and his retinue when he was out hunting and polymorphed myself to look like him so I could raid his treasury, bang his wife, and ravage the countryside with draconian laws. You know, the usual.

Well his wife is frigid, the lesser nobles are such open schemers that they're doing a far better job ruining the country than I ever could, and the loving treasury was empty. The kingdom has been in massive debt this whole time! So now I'm stuck impersonating this jackass while I try to figure out a way to sneak away from his royal guards and flee, all while his vengeful shade is just sitting there howling in laughter at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

sunken fleet posted:

The context is the ancient Roman they were discussing literally claimed infants give great blowjobs, and people were wondering if that Roman was actually a baby fucker or just bullshitting.