Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

https://twitter.com/ConradMcGorkin/status/1101342259486883840

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/TSN_Marsh/status/1101519004080979968?s=19

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

how am I both delighted and horrified at the same time

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

He does have big pockets to fill.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Boban did it better

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

In Ravens news, Alex Collins apparently got in a car accident this morning and got arrested, and CJ Mosely apparently got drunk and posted an Insta about how he wants to stay in Baltimore which he then deleted, but internet. Productive evening.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

sharknado slashfic posted:

In Ravens news, Alex Collins apparently got in a car accident this morning and got arrested, and CJ Mosely apparently got drunk and posted an Insta about how he wants to stay in Baltimore which he then deleted, but internet. Productive evening.

Kenneth Dixon is the truth. Edwards is good too. Alex Collins can go screw imo

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Collins seems like a nice guy so this sucks but as far as football goes it's no loss at all.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Boban did it better

The pic I saw it looked like he was just holding a big phone

Play
Apr 25, 2006

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Collins seems like a nice guy so this sucks but as far as football goes it's no loss at all.

SeemED. He SEEMED like a nice guy. Now he seems like a guy who was probably driving drunk and wrecked his car, putting innocent people in danger

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Play posted:

Kenneth Dixon is the truth. Edwards is good too. Alex Collins can go screw imo

NFL Network is saying the Ravens waived Collins.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1101587652254597120?s=20

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
so I'm watching the '82 playoff game between Miami and the Chargers (the one after the Epic in Miami) and lol jesus christ the Dolphins scored like 24 points in 20 minutes off 3 turnovers. Good lord.

Also man the Dolphins and Chargers old unis were slick as hell.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Two down, huh?

fartknocker posted:

NFL Network is saying the Ravens waived Collins.

Yeah that (well that and the fact that he was arrested) strongly suggests that there was drugs and alcohol or some other huge lapse in judgement involved.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Play posted:

Two down, huh?

Yeah that (well that and the fact that he was arrested) strongly suggests that there was drugs and alcohol or some other huge lapse in judgement involved.

Rumor has it he had weed (meh) and a gun (less meh) in the car.

To be clear this is a totally unsubstantiated message board rumor.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
loving good riddance to entire dallas cowboys defensive line

Can't resist the siren song of "thing you've already been busted for."

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1101702612724957184

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Washington will have to dump so many dudes to make that trade work. The Raiders at least have the cap space. Lol Gruden trading a HoF edge rusher to rebuild then turning right back around and getting a WR with that capital.

God the Tits are the only ones that would make sense.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
GIVE ME BROWN

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
GIVE ME FREAKING BROWN

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
GIVE ME A GODDAMN A TEAM WITH TWO GOOD WRS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TRADE FOR BROWN

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Metapod posted:

GIVE ME A GODDAMN A TEAM WITH TWO GOOD WRS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TRADE FOR BROWN

Who else the Titans signing?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

wandler20 posted:

DO NOT loving BESMIRCH COREY HOW DARE YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Washington will have to dump so many dudes to make that trade work. The Raiders at least have the cap space. Lol Gruden trading a HoF edge rusher to rebuild then turning right back around and getting a WR with that capital.

The Skins are such a loving trainwreck, I can't remember the last time they've actually been sustainably in position for a true playoff push. Even that RG3 rookie year run, it was mostly because no one had tape on RG3.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Durandal1707 posted:

so I'm watching the '82 playoff game between Miami and the Chargers (the one after the Epic in Miami) and lol jesus christ the Dolphins scored like 24 points in 20 minutes off 3 turnovers. Good lord.

Also man the Dolphins and Chargers old unis were slick as hell.

I always thought the Fouts and Seau era uniforms were better than the powder blues

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Good story

https://twitter.com/chris_roling/status/1101669441496993792?s=21

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I mean if Bengals are rebuilding

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Well they probably are now, but I don't think that was the thought process before the 2017 season.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

wandler20 posted:

Randall Cobb

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

They drafted Cedric Obhuegi in the first and thought he was the LT of the future. It's why they decided to insult Whitworth.

They were... well, what's even worse than wrong?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

No Irish Need Imply posted:

They drafted Cedric Obhuegi in the first and thought he was the LT of the future. It's why they decided to insult Whitworth.

They were... well, what's even worse than wrong?

Pittsburgh fans

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Metapod posted:

Lmao going from Biv Ben to Mariota is some hosed up monkey paw poo poo. Get hung out to dry off the field or on the field. Your choice.

Could be worse. They'll only be on the field together for 8 games a season. Plus, he can watch every game in January from the comfort of his own couch.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chichevache posted:

Lmao going from Biv Ben to Mariota is some hosed up monkey paw poo poo. Get hung out to dry off the field or on the field. Your choice.

I mean, one of the other teams mentioned there is Washington. Imagine how well he'd get along with Colt McCoy.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Trade AB to the Chargers please

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Metapod posted:

Been thinking for awhile still that Mariota could really breakout with a decent cast around him and an offense that plays to his strengths than against him. Brown would do so much for the first part of that.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Chichevache posted:

Thank you for admitting you don't watch the titans in a weird way

Zerilan posted:

Been thinking for awhile still that Mariota could really breakout with a decent cast around him and an offense that plays to his strengths than against him. Brown would do so much for the first part of that.

He's a good qb but he's not like Brady or Manning who can carry the entire team on his back so it would be nice to see him actually have more than 1 player around him who could catch the ball.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Grittybeard posted:

I mean, one of the other teams mentioned there is Washington. Imagine how well he'd get along with Colt McCoy.

Colt McCoy has shown more as a passer.

Zerilan posted:

How does a receiver play to Mariota's strengths?

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Chichevache posted:

Colt McCoy has shown more as a passer.

Downfield blocking

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Chichevache posted:

A healing touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

PFT said Collins had 5 ounces and a handgun on him. Come on bruh. Why we gotta be rolling around town with five ounces in the car? That’s a lot of smoke. Unless he’s pushing weed as a side hustle I’d imagine he’d be able to have people bring the weed to him.

Then he told the cops he had more weed and more guns at his house. Like...what’s the point of that? No officers I’ve had a change of heart and character while sitting in this detention cell, please search my home for the rest of my illicit goods.