Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1101856312990658560?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

If the Jaguars are lucky, a team will agree to simply just take them off their hands.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Santheb posted:

PFT said Collins had 5 ounces and a handgun on him. Come on bruh. Why we gotta be rolling around town with five ounces in the car? That’s a lot of smoke. Unless he’s pushing weed as a side hustle I’d imagine he’d be able to have people bring the weed to him.

Then he told the cops he had more weed and more guns at his house. Like...what’s the point of that? No officers I’ve had a change of heart and character while sitting in this detention cell, please search my home for the rest of my illicit goods.

I don't know where Collins got arrested, but if he was dumb enough to say "yeah, I've got more guns and weed at home" the cops are legally required to take them away for his own safety because this motherfucker is retarded. Like, in 99% sure that's in the constitution.

*me, slowly shaking my head side to side while making deliberate eye contact* "you don't have any more crap like this at home, right?"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/jeffphowe/status/1101847333715759104

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Who knew Todd Gurley was my 94 year-old grandfather?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Chichevache posted:

I don't know where Collins got arrested, but if he was dumb enough to say "yeah, I've got more guns and weed at home" the cops are legally required to take them away for his own safety because this motherfucker is retarded. Like, in 99% sure that's in the constitution.

*me, slowly shaking my head side to side while making deliberate eye contact* "you don't have any more crap like this at home, right?"

Being a mentally handicapped American will keep you from doing a lot of things in life, but owning a gun and getting executed are not among them

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Personally, if I have to lose my favorite Steeler of all-time in a nasty divorce, I'd most want to see him catching backyard balls from Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson.

That said, it brings a smile to my face thinking about how AB will react to Checkdown Carr throwing behind the LOS all game. Imagining Colt McCoy feeling skipping passes 5 yards short is also enticing. Mariota might be pretty good for him, but the lack national tv spotlight in Nashville might be enough to just break his psyche forever

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Oof. I've had an arthritic knee my whole life and this all makes sense now.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I pretty much exploded my right knee in high school (fell down a flight of stairs in the dark; leg bent in the opposite direction and my kneecap temporarily shifted to the side of that leg. I was in shock for 3+ hours afterwards). That was basically the end of me doing anything athletic, since I played hockey, and post-knee injury, everytime it was cold my knee swelled up.

Did months worth of rehab to get to the point where I don't walk with a limp, and that was nearly 20 years ago, but it still hurts to this day. My sympathies to Gurley.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

That doesn't seem like a great thing for his long term career

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
it's been a rough month for Rams fans. my sympathies on your losses

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

LOL WHAT

https://twitter.com/revengeofbirds/status/1101899613517348864

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

The Cardinals becoming the Neo-Browns after their most successful decade in history would be pretty funny.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

LET CHAOS REIGN

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
NO

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
What is Rosen even going to bring in a trade? Seems like his value is about as low as a second year first round pick could be.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Is he bad or shellshocked

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Is he bad or shellshocked

I don't think anyone knows considering the disaster that was the 2018 Arizona Cardinals.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

wandler20 posted:

What is Rosen even going to bring in a trade? Seems like his value is about as low as a second year first round pick could be.

Wildcat, baby! Two back to back first round QB’s...ON THE SAME TEAM!

Kingsbury is playing 10 dimensional chess inside a hypercube orbiting dual Pulsars inside a pocket universe.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

why does the NFL do free agency before the draft? that poo poo makes no type of sense to me

also the Giants should absolutely buy low on Rosen

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I kinda feel this is still just a smoke screen to drum up a trade for the number one pick.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Carlosologist posted:

why does the NFL do free agency before the draft? that poo poo makes no type of sense to me

also the Giants should absolutely buy low on Rosen

Veterans get paid before teams take risks on the draft.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Stuck in a crowded elevator with a guitar man, you then realize it's Mark Sanchez

https://twitter.com/picksixpod/status/1101652188697321472

A dog and his man
Jan 24, 2019

by R. Guyovich
Hahaha that is great.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Kalli posted:

Stuck in a crowded elevator with a guitar man, you then realize it's Mark Sanchez

https://twitter.com/picksixpod/status/1101652188697321472

That legit owns. Go Mark.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Mark Sanchez just out living his best life with a cane full of whiskey and playing guitar in elevators while we talk about the butt fumble

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The Cards 100% should run the wildcat

Just throw it to the other QB if you're being rushed

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I kinda feel this is still just a smoke screen to drum up a trade for the number one pick.
Doing something stupid like this is exactly up the Cardinals alley.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

SKULL.GIF posted:

The Cards 100% should run the wildcat

Just throw it to the other QB if you're being rushed

You've never seen Rosen run have you

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Mark Sanchez just out living his best life with a cane full of whiskey and playing guitar in elevators while we talk about the butt fumble

What really endeared Sanchez to me is that he knows everyone associates him with the Buttfumble and doesn't care, because he thinks it was hilarious too

Anyway maybe someone already posted this but if so you get to see it twice because lmao

https://twitter.com/MikeMSchwartz/status/1101950008251695104?s=19

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/TonyPauline/status/1101957317204078598

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Rosen is too cool for this to happen to him. :smith:

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
If Nathan Peterman got that many chances then Rosen will get three more

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Chichevache posted:

Rosen is too cool for this to happen to him. :smith:

He actually sucks and is real bad at football and won't be starting anywhere within 18 months.

A dog and his man
Jan 24, 2019

by R. Guyovich
Welp!

Oh god. I don’t trust management at all and Jesus this is gonna be a lost season....

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

BlindSite posted:

He actually sucks and is real bad at football and won't be starting anywhere within 18 months.

Nah

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/1101988570489913344

I think the Chiefs are just throwing their hands up in the air because they can't decide between Houston and Ford. Like, gently caress it, let's see which one we can move and we'll keep the other one.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/1101988570489913344

I think the Chiefs are just throwing their hands up in the air because they can't decide between Houston and Ford. Like, gently caress it, let's see which one we can move and we'll keep the other one.
Keeping Houston at 21.6 mil, even with a Dee Ford trade, seems unlikely.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

LiquidFriend posted:

Keeping Houston at 21.6 mil, even with a Dee Ford trade, seems unlikely.

There are reports that he wouldn't rework his deal, but I'm sure he'd happily take an extension.

That's almost surely a bad idea, but I could see it happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I can't imagine the Chiefs get big offers with an absolutely loaded edge draft. They're not getting better than 3rds I don't think.