Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Plinkey posted:

different house, not the same plates

ok :patriot: :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Too many carbs

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Mayor Dave posted:

jackfruit is so goddamn good, it's literally unbelievable

jackfruit is v good

its no custard apple, but it is good

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

juche avocado posted:

:agreed:

except i

whatever yeah i can see how that might work but i wish that vegan food would be universally happy to exist on its own terms instead of, yknow, pulled "pork" sandwiches

i fuckin love meat and miss a lot of meat things so it's nice that there are people out there who are crafting plant-based products for people like me

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

juche avocado posted:

oh my god remember how plinkey said he cleaned his shitcovered toilet seat using the dishwasher

and then

the plates

:gonk:

sorry i only remember sailor

(that sounds v. gross)

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
pigfruit

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I forgot bout the shitwasher seats

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i mean who can turn down a ham for 79c a pound

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

an irritating guffaw

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

good lord if they sold custard apples in supermarkets here i would probably become the fattest fat to ever fat

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

now that you plated something for a kid what are you gonna eat????

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Plinkey posted:

i mean who can turn down a ham for 79c a pound

someone without that much money for the weight :smuggo:

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

trump ham

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgakov posted:

now that you plated something for a kid what are you gonna eat????

a handle of vodka

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/LydiaBurrell/status/1101962515855097856

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Mayor Dave posted:

jackfruit is so goddamn good, it's literally unbelievable

some passion fruit would be delish right now

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
I don't think I like this Trump guy very much.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

slow one today huh

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

baw posted:

i fuckin love meat and miss a lot of meat things so it's nice that there are people out there who are crafting plant-based products for people like me

I'm not saying it can't exist i just -- imo, if i were king of the universe -- it should be called pulled jackfruit or whatever

not because of stolen meat valor but because i think naming it pork puts up a mental expectation barrier in the mind of the person eating it and then they're less likely to appreciate it for what it is

can't stress enough that I'm not trying to call you wrong here & also that does sound good

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Robert Plant posted:

slow one today huh

lol, go back to about 7am

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress that was good ham

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Plinkey posted:

gently caress that was good ham

whats his name

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

i keep clicking the image but nothing happens
help, i want to make this all stop

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Crab Stadium Round 2 Fight!

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

whats his name

Luther

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

It is a beautiful day finally, so I'm going to take a shower and then walk the dog... lol going to buy beer, the dog just gets to tag along.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Pohl posted:

i keep clicking the image but nothing happens
help, i want to make this all stop

1. press ctrl-alt-c
2. then throw your computer out the window

this usually works for me

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol even when AOC was like maybe eating a hamburger for breakfast lunch and dinner isnt good,

like what she said, verbatim, was: "And so it’s not to say you get rid of agriculture, it’s not to say we’re gonna force everybody to go vegan or anything crazy like that. But it’s to say, ‘Listen, we gotta address factory farming. Maybe we shouldn’t be eating a hamburger for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Like, let’s keep it real.”

well, friends, they responded to that by going around doing TV promos of themselves eating a hamburger and saying Stalin wanted to ban hamburgers too

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Caffeine fills me with a sense of dread

Shouldn't drink coffee on the weekends

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

lol even when AOC was like maybe eating a hamburger for breakfast lunch and dinner isnt good,

like what she said, verbatim, was: "And so it’s not to say you get rid of agriculture, it’s not to say we’re gonna force everybody to go vegan or anything crazy like that. But it’s to say, ‘Listen, we gotta address factory farming. Maybe we shouldn’t be eating a hamburger for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Like, let’s keep it real.”

well, friends, they responded to that by going around doing TV promos of themselves eating a hamburger and saying Stalin wanted to ban hamburgers too

paranoia over hamburgers being taken away might be what finally lights this powder keg

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Someone combine this with the steamed hams meme.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

Don't forget that the libs want to abort freshly delivered babies as well.
Those loving democRATS are satan

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

my mom forced me to eat something called "hamloaf" as a lad. it was ground ham covered in brown sugar. it was vile and i haven't had ham since. gently caress ham. poo poo's gross. sweet meat is haram

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

twoday posted:

caffeine is gross n jittery :shrug:

get some go pills from dr ronny instead, op

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
why are you all spelling "hamberders" wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

twoday posted:

i only drink coffee on the weekends for the same reason