Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Likewise amigo/a!

amiguana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Olive! posted:

amiguana

Amiguana keep making bad puns.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Today I took boy-pepper sledding, made pork chops and sharpened some of my knives. It’s been pretty good!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hoooome made
Beeeer battered
Puuuurple onion
Riiings for dinner...

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
onion rings are an important dinners component. dinners should not consist entirely of onion rings.

Robot Made of Meat

Nosfereefer posted:

personally i can't stand queen's english, or dominant american accents like californian. the more 'broken' the english, the more creative it is. i could listen to chinese making english grammatical errors all day tho

"Grammar" is the set of rules by which a language is spoken. There is no such thing as "Grammatical errors." By definition, all errors in grammar are ungrammatical.

HTH.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

"Grammar" is the set of rules by which a language is spoken. There is no such thing as "Grammatical errors." By definition, all errors in grammar are ungrammatical.
Similarly, any legal error is, in fact, an illegal error.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
You know that line "You know what is more cold than being ice cold?"

"What is more chill than being BYOB chill"

signing out, for a while...

Goons Are Gifts

:peanut:

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Today I learned that I like puzzle games to have interesting and varied mechanics but not to actually have hard puzzles.

Nova-111 (in a bundle at the moment) was like this and I enjoyed it. Pipe Push Paradise (in a bundle months ago) was interesting and varied mechanics but went to hard puzzles incredibly quickly and lost my interest.

That's not what I would have expected of myself at all.

Goons Are Gifts

Everything is made of clouds today. Everything is so fluffy and nice and warm and fuzzy.

It's 12am but I should post in the too high to post thread I think.
Happy Friday byob!! Post a lot before byob gets deleted!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Ugh, Olive! was right, dinner should not just be onion rings...

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Ugh, Olive! was right, dinner should not just be onion rings...

Yeah, you need to really do the full food ring. Protein rings, other vegetable rings, a dessert ring...

alnilam

brb gonna start a The Ring themed restaurant

alnilam

also good username post combo lol

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Jaded Burnout

alnilam posted:

brb gonna start a The Ring themed restaurant

That's a deep well of source material.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Whenever I try to make a square meal out of rings I just end up making a messeract.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Whenever I try to make a square meal out of rings I just end up making a messeract.

Jaded Burnout

3 squares a day keeps the demons at bay

bird.

what is a good software for making gifs -- what do all you sig and av makers use?

Jaded Burnout

BrownianMotion posted:

what is a good software for making gifs -- what do all you sig and av makers use?

I made my avatar with this https://ezgif.com/maker

Goons Are Gifts

Someone just walked over to me while I was out walking through the city at 2 am and said obviously drunk that I look like I should say hello to more people because there are not enough angels in the world and everywhere are demons.
He said the same thing to everyone else he met on that street.

We should appreciate friendly suggestions from strangers sometimes to gain new perspectives.

Hello welcome hello & chat thread of byob the chill forum!!

sb hermit

Munchables posted:

Yeah, you need to really do the full food ring. Protein rings, other vegetable rings, a dessert ring...

do donuts qualify as dessert rings? maybe pineapple rings?

also, I wonder if deep fried breaded protein rings made out of mushrooms actually taste any good

City of Glompton

i use this too, plus paint.net and sometimes lunapic which can help with making things transparent.

but i am pretty sure our good av and sig makers use gimp

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ5ocfWKuBI

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

putty

FutonForensic

apm status: destroyed

Goons Are Gifts

Happy what is it? Monday? Anyways everyone post and welcome our new IK and do all of that before byob gets deleted tomorrow!

Also if any lurker is reading this you may quote my post and start posting and I will draw you a picture of your choice in return!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

it ia wednesday my dudes

Farecoal

There he go
as new IK i decree that instead of byob being deleted, it will be merged with coupons and deals

Jaded Burnout

*peels away the Coupons & Deals sign to reveal Mergers & Acquisitions*

alnilam

Goons Are Great posted:

Happy what is it? Monday? Anyways everyone post and welcome our new IK and do all of that before byob gets deleted tomorrow!

Also if any lurker is reading this you may quote my post and start posting and I will draw you a picture of your choice in return!

Wow this is the kind of offer you only get through our new synergy with Coupons and Deals!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Farecoal posted:

as new IK i decree that instead of byob being deleted, it will be merged with coupons and deals

MUTINY TIME

Farecoal

There he go

hamjobs posted:

MUTINY TIME

Listen, buddy, friend, BYOB, it's old news, you know? We gotta keep up with what's hip and cool to stay profitable, and there's nothing the kids these days like more than Coupons and Deals!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Farecoal posted:

Listen, buddy, friend, BYOB, it's old news, you know? We gotta keep up with what's hip and cool to stay profitable, and there's nothing the kids these days like more than Coupons and Deals!

*Smears black paint under eyes*

We're goin to eat hopes and poo poo dreams, boys

This war... Is hell

I love the smell of brand name febreze at full price in the mid afternoon

Manifisto

BrownianMotion posted:

gimp, although clunky at times (but it keeps improving!), has a lot of tools useful for not only gifs but all kinds of bitmaps. in terms of free options that let you fully edit each frame individually (for example) I don't know of anything better, especially when you factor in all the available add-ons.

ezgif.com has some nice useful individual tools. I like their gif optimization tools for squeezing animations down (esp for trying to get avatars under the limit which can be awful hard sometimes).

if you're trying to do something with complex animation, for example for a sig, blender is insanely powerful, but has a steep learning curve. it has an add-on called "bligify" that let you export animations directly to gif, very handy indeed.

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Goons Are Great posted:

Someone just walked over to me while I was out walking through the city at 2 am and said obviously drunk that I look like I should say hello to more people because there are not enough angels in the world and everywhere are demons.
He said the same thing to everyone else he met on that street.

We should appreciate friendly suggestions from strangers sometimes to gain new perspectives.

Hello welcome hello & chat thread of byob the chill forum!!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Goons Are Great posted:

Hello GaG I would like a picture of a Goon using Photoshop, and if it is good I'll use it in a Phriday (which I guess I'm still stuck with :argh:)

On that note, I still use Adobe stuff for gifs but only because I have it for work, otherwise I'd use GIMP, the difference in functionality is negligible. Hell, GIMP might even be better at this point, I've pretty much migrated all my vector work to Inkscape and hardly ever use Illustrator any more. Go open-source community go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Hello GaG I would like a picture of a Goon using Photoshop, and if it is good I'll use it in a Phriday (which I guess I'm still stuck with :argh:)

On that note, I still use Adobe stuff for gifs but only because I have it for work, otherwise I'd use GIMP, the difference in functionality is negligible. Hell, GIMP might even be better at this point, I've pretty much migrated all my vector work to Inkscape and hardly ever use Illustrator any more. Go open-source community go!

Now that's a fun one, I'll gladly get on that this evening! Need to figure out how I'd imagine a typical goon, but already got some concept in mind.
Although I'm using Photoshop for that so I might just draw myself by accident, let's hope this works. :v: