Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

The smartest thing the billionaire class did was convince everyone that merely being well off with a net worth <$1 million after a lifetime of work is the same as money hoarders sitting on literally 1000x as much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

NofrikinfuN posted:

The best is Fisto because his whole theme aged real well.

fisto and clawful were probably best buds cos they only have one hand they can wipe their butt with

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Bart - SCROTUS posted:

can't believe bernie died and they are trying to fool us with pictures of him in this coat he had years ago

wake up sheeqle

yeah just pretend i posted the sam vimes boots thing

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

power word- Jeb! posted:

The reason that the rich were so rich, Vimes reasoned, was because they managed to spend less money.

Take boots, for example. He earned thirty-eight dollars a month plus allowances. A really good pair of leather boots cost fifty dollars. But an affordable pair of boots, which were sort of OK for a season or two and then leaked like hell when the cardboard gave out, cost about ten dollars. Those were the kind of boots Vimes always bought, and wore until the soles were so thin that he could tell where he was in Ankh-Morpork on a foggy night by the feel of the cobbles.

But the thing was that good boots lasted for years and years. A man who could afford fifty dollars had a pair of boots that'd still be keeping his feet dry in ten years' time, while the poor man who could only afford cheap boots would have spent a hundred dollars on boots in the same time and would still have wet feet.

This was the Captain Samuel Vimes 'Boots' theory of socioeconomic unfairness.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

NofrikinfuN posted:

This was the only way we could access email or our MRP software before I took over IT where I work. Do I get a pass for my lycanthropy for freeing a branch office from remote viewing?

sorry bud

*stamps HELL in big red letters on your form*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

fisto and clawful were probably best buds cos they only have one hand they can wipe their butt with

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

pretty cool system we have here where i have to register as a democrat to vote for the guy who is also not a democrat, so he has a chance of winningTRUNOMP

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

reminds me of when jezza worre an anorak and they sneered cos anoraks are for chavs or something

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:eyepop:

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

power word- Jeb! posted:

See also pretty much everything else. Borrowing being more expensive for poor people is probably the most egregious one.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Ocasio-Cortez:

Talks about food

Eats food

It doesn't add up!

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

lorn Wayne posted:

sorry bud

*stamps HELL in big red letters on your form*

:arghfist::(

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

A Handed Missus posted:

are u familiar with metal gear solid

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
It sounds like Trump speech at that conference was the whole new level for him. Was it, or was it just like one of his rallies?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

It sounds like Trump speech at that conference was the whole new level for him. Was it, or was it just like one of his rallies?

it was 2016 energy w 2019 lucidity

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

tmrupm

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

reignofevil posted:

Ocasio-Cortez:

Talks about food

Eats food

It doesn't add up!

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

played the poo poo out of that game and I just now realized he was reaching out of the TV

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Elephanthead posted:

Why is game of thrones not on that list for fucks sake. Oh wait evangelicals are all for incest rape.

That clipping is from like 2003 before Game of Thrones was a thing.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Samurai Sanders posted:

He was especially unhinged at that rally.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Thoguh posted:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Thoguh posted:

Watched Mac and Me with the wife last night w MST3K. Had a real contemporary vibe.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://twitter.com/notch/status/1102048550878248960

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

You could prob do a good montage of the alien faces from Mac and Me with the Dohnald's chud faces.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

when youre not mad

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

And Donald humping the flag with that humping alien gif

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

To the tune of "Loving the Alien"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im startting to think that minecraft is a documentary!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

petit choux posted:

To the tune of "Loving the Alien"

the middle bit of that song sounds like the red dwarf theme opening bars

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
How could you possibly look at trump and envision him as anything close to how garrison draws him

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

its genuinely impressive just how much of an enormous loser notch is

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's me notch, I post tweets, all my tweets are jokes, I live alone in a mcmansion

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im sure notch is gonna get banned for his joke about shooting someone with a gun because twitter banned lowtax for saying he was gonna force bruce springsteen to eat a bruce mangosteen

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wow sorry that you don't understand that all my posting is jokes now please send me money my body is deteriorating but my looks are still top of the line, looking good twitching until the day I die

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Siljmonster posted:

It's me notch, I post tweets, all my tweets are jokes, I live alone in a mcmansion

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/DannylHarle/status/1102157183565942784?s=19

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Capybaras always look so regal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN