Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

Please check to see if there are hidden rooms behind the paintings that contain a toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

:itoilet:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

MikeJF posted:

Okay I'm curious now just from a structural integrity point of view.

It's perfect for when you've destroyed your floor joists but your walls are still hella strong.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

final boss: TOILET

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i died when he died

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

:mood:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This looks like Tatooine slave quarters

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

Dude this utterly loving owns.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

bEatmstrJ posted:

Now that you've all forgotten, I guess I can post these.

https://twitter.com/dietinghippo/status/1102153605899927556?s=20

Either CSPAM is spilling over in here way too much or I am not in on the joke that this is popping up everywhere.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It kills me that we'll never get final closure on the toilet.

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

Who What Now posted:

It kills me that we'll never get final closure on the toilet.

i am sure beatoffmasterJ will bestow to us a picture of his toilet once it is complete and resplendent of female adulation

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Isn't he trying to sell this house?

Somebody start searching Realtor.com.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I'm wondering how much more sex he's had now that he has his female optimized bathroom.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Goober Peas posted:

I'm wondering how much more sex he's had now that he has his female optimized bathroom.

So much more than any of us.

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

You need idspispopd to get to the toilet

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Goober Peas posted:

"more" :thunk:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Wachter posted:

You need idspispopd to get to the toilet

:hmmyes:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Leal posted:

"more" :thunk:

Rosy Palm and her 5 sisters don't count, btw

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Youth Decay posted:

I hate concrete in bathrooms but I love tadelakt

possibly NWS for back of nude bather?

Wikipedia posted:

Tadelakt (tadla:kt) is a waterproof plaster surface used in Moroccan architecture to make baths, sinks, water vessels, interior and exterior walls, ceilings, roofs, and floors. It is made from lime plaster, which is rammed, polished, and treated with soap to make it waterproof and water-repellant.[1] Tadelakt is labour-intensive to install, but durable.[2] Since it is applied as a paste, tadelakt has a soft, undulating character, it can form curves, and it is seamless. Pigment can be added to give it any colour, but deep red is traditional.[3] It may have a shiny or matte finish.

@bEatmstrJ I found your next project

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
sicc shitshack bro!

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I like the bathroom, but I’m also a huge fan of the buffet at the hard rock Vegas.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

a genuine work of high art

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I saw the BATHDOOM tweet and didn't realize the bathroom goon had logged back on until now

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Oh my god in the BathDoom video the niche is even out of alignment with the tiles lmao

AbortRetryFail
Jan 17, 2007

No more Mr. Nice Gaius

Don't think the tile misalignment in the doom level was on purpose. Remember, it's downright impossible to figure out where these tiles are going to end up.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bEatmstrJ posted:

Now that you've all forgotten, I guess I can post these.

are you supposed poop in the shower or the tub?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Siljmonster posted:

are you supposed poop in the shower or the tub?

Yes

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Girls don't poop so you don't need a toilet in a bathroom meant to appeal to them, duh.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

alnilam posted:

Oh my god in the BathDoom video the niche is even out of alignment with the tiles lmao

I still love his defense of that. The only other part that should get more love is the fact that he tried to redeem a McDonalds twitter offer twice.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
its probably the ugliest bathroom in the history of the world

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

The tracks go off in this direction.
Trump’s bathroom is probably more gauche.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Look Sir Droids posted:

Trump’s bathroom is probably more gauche.

Trump at least would hire experienced tile guys. He wouldn't pay them, but at least they know the mysteries of "lay out some tiles with spacers" magic.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Isn't he trying to sell this house?

Somebody start searching Realtor.com.

This resulted in two bans in the last thread. Do not dox people, do not joke about doxing people.

Enjoy what he has shared with us and be thankful (and possibly ask him if he's going to make a sequel to Lords of Salem)

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

hello future glodmine reader

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer
now that beet master g has hosed back off, what do you guys think is an ugly bathroom design... personally i think red tiles and gray are pretty hosed up imo

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
b EAT mr J are you guy fieri IRL?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Cease to Hope posted:

This resulted in two bans in the last thread. Do not dox people, do not joke about doxing people.

Enjoy what he has shared with us and be thankful (and possibly ask him if he's going to make a sequel to Lords of Salem)

On top of that, he's not even planning on selling the house. This is maybe my favorite detail of all this: this is a "value-adding" renovation, featuring multiple features he doesn't want or use for himself, on a house he has no plans of selling. Obviously they're going to age just great!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Pimblor posted:

now that beet master g has hosed back off, what do you guys think is an ugly bathroom design... personally i think red tiles and gray are pretty hosed up imo

boy do i have an example of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Antivehicular posted:

On top of that, he's not even planning on selling the house. This is maybe my favorite detail of all this: this is a "value-adding" renovation, featuring multiple features he doesn't want or use for himself, on a house he has no plans of selling. Obviously they're going to age just great!

And that's leaving out all the women he's supposedly wooing with this masterpiece

woo-woo!