Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I was going to post this, figured I got beat, and sure enough.

Schad is on me.

And the Nazis :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Jedit posted:

What do you have against Matthew Lillard?

How did you manage to read that post and come away thinking it was critical of Lillard?

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
It's in the scadenfreude thread???

E. By that I mean OP is taking pressure in Lillard's misery by posting the article

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnKha97d0ko

Brandon tends to shoot really low.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
So that cryptocurrency company whose owner died with $190mil in coins locked behind passwords only he knew? Apparently the wallets are empty. Someone should probably investigate that death...

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Didn't it come out a while ago that he had faked the death and ran with all bitcoins?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Not officially, just that people noticed the "locked" wallets were being used, so that was the assumption.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Samuringa posted:

Didn't it come out a while ago that he had faked the death and ran with all bitcoins?

I don't know that he faked his death but people found that Litecoin was being moved out of their cold wallet two days after they claimed not to have access. I assume they just lied about not having the keys to the wallets.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Please invest in my new cryptocurrency, LeopardsWillEatYourFaceCoin.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Raptor1033 posted:

The one where Admiral Malcolm McDowell loving hanged himself hosed me up a little as a preteen. That series is also why I have an unabashed love for Malcolm McDowell.

I never did see the movie cause it was obviously dire.

I bought a new Pentium-1 166mhz computer in 1996, my first computer I owned myself, and my friend's dad who helped me pick it out loaned me Wing Commander III and IV. Insanely fun games and ridiculously advanced for 1996.

I did see the movie, as part of a 24-hour sci fi movie marathon. It was exactly as bad as those games were good.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

mysterious frankie posted:

You don’t need the transcript. Basically the repubs are attempting to defend the presidential criminal liar and his posse of criminal liars by saying that the criminal liars who were caught already and have vied for reduced sentences can’t be trusted, because they’re part of a known group... of criminal liars. You could have guessed that without even viewing the video.

It's basically killing your parents then asking for sympathy because you're an orphan

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Dillbag posted:

It's in the scadenfreude thread???

E. By that I mean OP is taking pressure in Lillard's misery by posting the article

I too take pressure in Matthew Lillard's misery

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://i.imgur.com/TGGootM.gifv

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Samuringa posted:

I don't think it was official that he faked his death but it sure was fishy that it happened while he was travelling overseas and in a rural part of a country where it would be pretty easy to bribe officials for a fake death certificate.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

This is extra great because everyone playing this game lost. A cat suddenly drenched in red wine is not going to be a happy cat at all.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

jobson groeth posted:

This is extra great because everyone playing this game lost. A cat suddenly drenched in red wine is not going to be a happy cat at all.
She will be when he washes herself... :catdrugs:

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Cable Guy posted:

Cats are angry drunks.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

jobson groeth posted:

Cats are angry drunks.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Helios Grime posted:

The goon bathroom is finished.

I have no clue how to embed twitter's bullshit so if this is broke it's worth it if someone can fix this

https://twitter.com/dietinghippo/status/1102153605899927556

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Tony Snark posted:

I have no clue how to embed twitter's bullshit so if this is broke it's worth it if someone can fix this

:laffo:

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Tony Snark posted:

This is amazing.

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
Hahah, who’s bathroom is that originally. I saw the pictures but didn’t know where they came from.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Spectral Debt posted:

Hahah, who’s bathroom is that originally. I saw the pictures but didn’t know where they came from.

Oh, my God. You've missed so much. Someone will be along shortly with a link. Sorry, I don't have it handy.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Tony Snark posted:

Oh man this is just tops.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Cable Guy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yWf6BHqiWM

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Spectral Debt posted:

Start here

Take a detour via socks

And for dessert

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka

Thank you!

Smackdillion
Feb 18, 2001

Someone paid :10bux: to give you this shitty icon and give Lowtax his cyborg spine parts

it's funny because he spent a lot of time and money making a bathroom look like poo poo

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
I'm not an engineer and haven't followed this whole saga, but wouldn't his loving up of the I beams under the tub ruin their structural integrity so now getting in that tub is legitimately unsafe in a "tub comes crashing through the ceiling" sorta way?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Whatev posted:

I'm not an engineer and haven't followed this whole saga, but wouldn't his loving up of the I beams under the tub ruin their structural integrity so now getting in that tub is legitimately unsafe in a "tub comes crashing through the ceiling" sorta way?

Yeah he spent a bunch of cash sistering the joists he ruined.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Xarbala posted:

Yeah he spent a bunch of cash sistering the joists he ruined.

30 k

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Lmaoooooo

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

We all laugh now, but once that woman who is buying a home sees that bathroom and decides to pay 50k over asking we're gonna look like fools. Fools I tell you! FOOLS!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
It does my heart good to see that not only all of SA but a not-insignificant chunk of the internet at large have come together to dunk on this chucklefuck. Is this what pride feels like?

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
It reminds me of the old SA. The photoshops are even good!

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Lechtansi posted:

It reminds me of the old SA. The photoshops are even good!

We're all old and jaded now so it takes a special something to make it worth the effort to dust off the old 'shop.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Tony Snark posted:

Holy :lol:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

The greatest thing about BeatmasterJoist's saga is that he believes he can convince the rest of the goons that a) it was a good use of time and money, and b) he is really cool and good.

:lol:

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

At my current budget I could live for two years on the amount of money he spent fixing his gently caress-up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Besesoth posted:

At my current budget I could live for two years on the amount of money he spent fixing his gently caress-up.

Sure but could you play Doom irl in your bathroom?