Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Goober Peas posted:

And that's leaving out all the :females: he's supposedly wooing with this masterpiece

woo-woo!

ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
its got 2 shower heads in the shower so that B. Eat Mr J and :females: can both take a shower together NAKED

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

You know what else is funny? His bathroom thread is linked in the OP of this very thread. It was also the inspiration for this thread.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

The Dave posted:

I still love his defense of that. The only other part that should get more love is the fact that he tried to redeem a McDonalds twitter offer twice.

I dunno the link in beatmasters profile is pretty rad. It's full of tips to save and make money!

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

I can't stop laughing at BATHDOOM. Please continue with this.

P1h3r1e3d13
Mar 11, 2016

Isizzlehorn posted:

Not going to dogpile on the aesthetic but seriously, what was the solution? The dismissive tone here suggests there was none.

He's got top men on it. TOP MEN!

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

HardDiskD posted:

You know what else is funny? His bathroom thread is linked in the OP of this very thread. It was also the inspiration for this thread.

This is what all the heel dragging is over.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

wait so is the doorless bathroom open to the hallway

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Yeah, but its completely normal. :goonsay:

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
The bathroom was worse before. It was the color of American cheese.

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer

Pimblor posted:

now that beet master g has hosed back off, what do you guys think is an ugly bathroom design... personally i think red tiles and gray are pretty hosed up imo

I usually like red and gray together — tbh, it’s one of my favorite color combinations. But, like, not an entire room of red and gray with no other colors. (I also wonder what that red looks like IRL without Photoshop to boost the saturation.)

A GIS search for “red gray room ideas” retrieves an ungodly amount of eyeball-searing, Black Lodge-looking hell-rooms out there. It would seem that our guy has lots of kindred spirits in the world, if only he could connect with them somehow... :gbsmith:

E:

Wait a minute...I think I’ve seen that face befo-

:ohdear:

Rabbit Hill fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Mar 4, 2019

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I have no clue who this Rick Owens dude but his Wikipedia page makes him seem like a gigantic tool

:rolleyes:

He rules

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Yeah, like, I totally have a horrible red and black ~gamer~ PC case and a horrible red and black keyboard and horrible red and black headphones and I would even unironically get a black couch and put red throw pillows on it as an island of visual interest in an otherwise bland greige-and-white room with no other noteworthy color, but an entire red and black and shiny glittery gray damask and granite bathroom is just way too much, especially since it doesn't match anything in the rest of the otherwise fairly normal house.

oh no the bad taste is coming from inside the thread

hailthefish fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Mar 4, 2019

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

MikeJF posted:

Okay I'm curious now just from a structural integrity point of view.

It's double hulled carbon fibre secured into concrete with what appears to be very large steel bolts, I don't think it's going anywhere.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
It reminds me of that scene in Father Ted where they go into the secret Nazi room

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

corn in the bible posted:

It reminds me of that scene in Father Ted where they go into the secret Nazi room

That's... my curiosity, satisfied

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

ok I hate to distract from beating up on the bathdoom but

love 2 get tetanus from my shower

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
God I hate kitsch.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Youth Decay posted:

love 2 get tetanus from my shower

Huh, Fallout 5 barely improved the graphics at all.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Who are you and how did you get that pic of my shower

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Finally, a shower with enough storage.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

I guess if you don't have anywhere else to put the hoard of toiletries you've looted from hotel rooms.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Youth Decay posted:

Everything cooked in this bathroom tastes like pennies. Guaranteed.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Antivehicular posted:

Everything cooked in this bathroom tastes like pennies. Guaranteed.

That's from all the blood!

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Potato Salad posted:

Trump at least would hire experienced tile guys. He wouldn't pay them, but at least they know the mysteries of "lay out some tiles with spacers" magic.

He'd probably have to hire third tier guys anyways because the best all know he wouldn't pay up in the end

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I'm tasting pennies just looking at that bathroom and I haven't eaten anything.

I should probably get that looked at.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
For sale: Glitter poisoning. Huge savings!

The shiny panther/lion/whatever can be yours for a mere $470. What a steal!

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Even if you paid $40k or whatever he paid total to have a professional designed and installed bathroom with high end finishes but still meant to appeal to a wider range, I have a very hard time believing you'd recoup that cost at resale.

Because iirc that was one of the main reasons he did this, and of course why he chose this panty dropping design

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Fat and Useless posted:

This is what all the heel dragging is over.

Shower: large, easy to clean
Lighting: Soft, even, indirect
Mirror: Usable. Increases apparent size of space
Tile: not hosed up. centered well around entryway, almost like they started in the most important spot and worked outward
Door: exists
Toilet: exists

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Hold the phone, was the door removed from the hinges even in the pre shot?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Y’all noticed he sealed off the door on the right, right?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Antivehicular posted:

On top of that, he's not even planning on selling the house. This is maybe my favorite detail of all this: this is a "value-adding" renovation, featuring multiple features he doesn't want or use for himself, on a house he has no plans of selling. Obviously they're going to age just great!

They are going to age well. Extremely well. I have a high degree of confidence that this bathroom will be just as on trend in 10 or 20 years as it is now.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Haifisch posted:

For sale: Glitter poisoning. Huge savings!

The shiny panther/lion/whatever can be yours for a mere $470. What a steal!

I wanna say that's Z Gallerie, but I don't see enough chromed out skulls for sale there.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

brugroffil posted:

Even if you paid $40k or whatever he paid total to have a professional designed and installed bathroom with high end finishes but still meant to appeal to a wider range, I have a very hard time believing you'd recoup that cost at resale.
I think the Kitchen and Bathroom remodels are the easiest way to pump the value of your home, iirc.

That assumes you do something "tasteful" and inoffensive like Ikea cabs with softclose doors and quartz/granite counters for the kitchen / nicer tile and surround work for the bath.

You're not likely to make up 40k but even some dumb 10k Ikea work will make its money back.

Potato Salad posted:

Hold the phone, was the door removed from the hinges even in the pre shot?
The Master in my college roomiehouse was like this. Toilet was in a corner but the sink, shower and Tub were in full view of the main bedroom where the bed would go and it was bonkers to me.

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

The tracks go off in this direction.

Platystemon posted:

Y’all noticed he sealed off the door on the right, right?

How else was he going to hang his British Revolutionary War General self painting?

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

Rhyno posted:

Isn't he trying to sell this house?
https://twentytwowords.com/normal-looking-pennsylvania-home-has-a-surprise-sex-dungeon/

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Look Sir Droids posted:

How else was he going to hang his British Revolutionary War General self painting?

yeah did anyone get a good look at that painting it only shows parts of it in those pics

ATTENTION: B Eat Mr. J, please take a photograph of your painting for us and post it

THANKS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
All of you are nuts, that bathroom rules and is the best, assuming the floor doesn't collapse under the weight of all that plastic.

For what it's worth, I showed the pictures to a female and she said the bathroom looked warm and inviting. I pointed out there was no toilet, and she swiftly suggested it was probably in the toilet closet there, which is apparently the norm in Russia.