Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I created a Family group online subscription and I am adding friends to it. All that I have to do is add their emails to my family group online and when they accept, they can access online, right?

Is there anything else for me to do?

Yep, it's as simple as that. Go in peace friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Yep, it's as simple as that. Go in peace friend

Super easy! Thanks

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I'm team shield because its blue.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Average Bear posted:

I'm team shield because its blue.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Gotta see the box art before I can choose between sword and shield.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

This is the Mandela effect.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Average Bear posted:

This is the Mandela effect.

too late youre shield now

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Team Police

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I created a Family group online subscription and I am adding friends to it. All that I have to do is add their emails to my family group online and when they accept, they can access online, right?

Is there anything else for me to do?

I eont know

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
Probably going for big grook here, I hope his final form is as good as Decidueye

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Fire Pack confirmed.

There was Angry Sun, too. Amazing

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Well I'll be damned.

Dead Hippie Ghost
Jun 23, 2015

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
i just got ocarina of time on N64 (never played it before) and am loving shocked at how goddamn complete of an asthetic that game portrays.

It really feels like being a child again, or in a nice dream. Like you can just fall into link, be him and run across hyrule field, dispatching enemies with ease forever. The bright, beauty of the world portrayed there is amazing, but even more amazing is the drastic but seamless shift that takes place in dungeons. Suddenly you're uneasy. You're a little tense, and at the edge of your seat. Lord Jabu Jabu's belly is an amazing example of how you suddenly find a dirty, scary patch in this otherwise beautiful world. I'm also astounded at how well they pulled off the absolute surrealism. Nintendo has never been attatched to reality in their games, but this one in particular flies the gap between the familiar and the amazing, pulling them together and making the preposterous seem normal. The level design is also just perfect. You're rarely lost (unless they want you to be) and the way that checkpoints in dungeons are just minor alterations to the map you've created works out so flawlessly is amazing. The combat is varied and fun, the loot grinding never gets dull, the bosses are varied and hard but not idiotically overpowered or repeditive. All in all, I think OoT is the greatest game I've ever played.

so thats my fuckin ted talk tear me apart

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Can't even emptyquote u or talk any poo poo youre right . Play Majoras Mask though , it innovates off Ocarina of Time in mind blowing ways

Dead Hippie Ghost
Jun 23, 2015

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
that will definetly be the next game im playing. I'v always liked the 2d ones a lot, but they developed into such complete games. I'd love to know more about the story of nintendo from conception to the year 2000, just seeing how that process happened

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Majora's Mask is so loving cool and I would love if they did more weird remixes like that for other games.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Majora's Mask is so loving cool and I would love if they did more weird remixes like that for other games.

BotW would be perfect for it. Just use the same map and populate it with weird poo poo

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Ocarina of time is one of my favorite games to just pop in and play and the atmosphere has a lot to do with it. The forest temple in particular is my favorite dungeon ever in terms of like everything, atmosphere, puzzles, combat, boss.

But yeah like others are saying, if you love the surrealism in oot, majora’s mask takes that and runs with it

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

This except not limited to Zelda games.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

ROFL Octopus posted:

Ocarina of time is one of my favorite games to just pop in and play and the atmosphere has a lot to do with it. The forest temple in particular is my favorite dungeon ever in terms of like everything, atmosphere, puzzles, combat, boss.

But yeah like others are saying, if you love the surrealism in oot, majora’s mask takes that and runs with it

100% agreed on the forest temple. With the ghosts and flaming skulls and the dim lighting and the creepy music, I was low key freaking out when I played it the first time, at 2 AM in an empty house. I was looking over my shoulder at times.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Dead Hippie Ghost posted:

i just got ocarina of time on N64 (never played it before) and am loving shocked at how goddamn complete of an asthetic that game portrays.

It really feels like being a child again, or in a nice dream. Like you can just fall into link, be him and run across hyrule field, dispatching enemies with ease forever. The bright, beauty of the world portrayed there is amazing, but even more amazing is the drastic but seamless shift that takes place in dungeons. Suddenly you're uneasy. You're a little tense, and at the edge of your seat. Lord Jabu Jabu's belly is an amazing example of how you suddenly find a dirty, scary patch in this otherwise beautiful world. I'm also astounded at how well they pulled off the absolute surrealism. Nintendo has never been attatched to reality in their games, but this one in particular flies the gap between the familiar and the amazing, pulling them together and making the preposterous seem normal. The level design is also just perfect. You're rarely lost (unless they want you to be) and the way that checkpoints in dungeons are just minor alterations to the map you've created works out so flawlessly is amazing. The combat is varied and fun, the loot grinding never gets dull, the bosses are varied and hard but not idiotically overpowered or repeditive. All in all, I think OoT is the greatest game I've ever played.

so thats my fuckin ted talk tear me apart

You're right. OoT FTW

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I replayed the 3DS version of OoT last year and it's still a super awesome game

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Dead Hippie Ghost posted:

I'd love to know more about the story of nintendo from conception to the year 2000, just seeing how that process happened

Mr. Iwata: *laughter* Crack?

Mr. Miyamoto: Yes, we were smoking a lot of crack. *laughter* It couldn't be helped.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

goferchan posted:

Mr. Miyamoto: Yes, we were smoking a lot of crack. *laughter* It couldn't be helped.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

goferchan posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

goferchan posted:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
For any imps that want to use Bluetooth headphones on the switch, there is a Bluetooth adapter for the switch that is currently $15 off on Amazon, I just got mine today and it's great.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07HRM9RVC

Make sure to click on the "color" option and change it to the pro version. It's great because it puts the adapter behind the switch so I can rest it on my beer gut in comfort and without worry that it will snap off the adapter. There is also a pass through so you can still charge the system while using it. It's kinda worth it for this alone because I always hated that while charging in portable mode that the cord would stick straight out of the system. Also it's aptx which means no lag. It also comes with a usbc adapter for the dock. The pro version also includes this headphone jack nub for games with in game voice chat like fortnight

Anyway the coupon code is HK2XOZY3 and make sure you don't check the 5% off box because it will invalidate the coupon. It's only good until tomorrow at 6am est btw

Edit: make sure to push hard on the rerouting adapter on the bottom of the switch. It kept getting disconnected until I realized you gotta hear a snapping sound when pushing it in

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Mar 7, 2019

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

also make sure you use the code IMP2019 at checkout when buying your switch and it will come premodded and with a special custom selection of homebrew already installed

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
lmao I have a second switch for that

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I also had to buy the world's smallest cell phone to fit in my Switch case because the nintendo chat app is the only app I've ever used that refuses to run on a hacked cell phone, even though my three different banking apps didn't give a poo poo lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

For any imps that want to use Bluetooth headphones on the switch, there is a Bluetooth adapter for the switch that is currently $15 off on Amazon, I just got mine today and it's great.

Make sure to click on the "color" option and change it to the pro version. It's great because it puts the adapter behind the switch so I can rest it on my beer gut in comfort and without worry that it will snap off the adapter. There is also a pass through so you can still charge the system while using it. It's kinda worth it for this alone because I always hated that while charging in portable mode that the cord would stick straight out of the system. Also it's aptx which means no lag. It also comes with a usbc adapter for the dock. The pro version also includes this headphone jack nub for games with in game voice chat like fortnight

Anyway the coupon code is HK2XOZY3 and make sure you don't check the 5% off box because it will invalidate the coupon. It's only good until tomorrow at 6am est btw

Edit: make sure to push hard on the rerouting adapter on the bottom of the switch. It kept getting disconnected until I realized you gotta hear a snapping sound when pushing it in

lmao I have a second switch for that

I also had to buy the world's smallest cell phone to fit in my Switch case because the nintendo chat app is the only app I've ever used that refuses to run on a hacked cell phone, even though my three different banking apps didn't give a poo poo lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

it looks like the switch has a nutsack lol

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason