Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

turtleface posted:

It was good but I was kinda annoyed with the direction Mantzoukas steered things at the halfway point.

Middleditch did a good job reversing his 'no but'ing right away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Today is the best day of the year. :clint:

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

So I guess Walton Dilcox is Loki now or something?

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I was actually waiting for Patton Oswalt to bring up Jonah Hex.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?
Andy Daly is just so damned amazing. I enjoyed listening to Patton also being enthralled by him.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Wanna go to that chili cookoff now

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I legit would listen to a lot more Bananas for Bonanza, too.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yeah I'd absolutely listen week-to-week.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I really laughed at Besser's impersonation of Jackson Maine's impersonation of a B-52s song.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Sitting in a bar having lunch and The Look of Love came on the jukebox. I had no idea this was a real song Tarver was parodying.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ha, yeah that must've been a fun surprise. I was watching that old SeeSo UCB show last night, and Drew does a similar singing character who offers advice on saving money through the lyrics of his songs.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

EL BROMANCE posted:

Ha, yeah that must've been a fun surprise. I was watching that old SeeSo UCB show last night, and Drew does a similar singing character who offers advice on saving money through the lyrics of his songs.

Thats Donny Gary. He did it on the Atlanta stop for CBB as well as the CBB tv show.

I was at the Atlanta show and it was the first time I heard Drew Tarver and it blew my mind.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Sweet, I'll definitely have to listen to that one. I've only listened to the UK and AU tours in their entirety so I've got a fair amount to catch up on.

Drew is the best, everyone should listen to Teachers Lounge who doesn't.

the Insane Piano
Feb 10, 2011
The Other Two is pretty good too.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Carl Tart is an American hero

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
He's strange.

And I like it.

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping

ArtVandelay posted:

Carl Tart is an American hero

The episode was starting to drag before he came on but once he brought up Ma Nuer it was 100% back on track.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
Had no idea Jeffrey Characterwheaties was going to be in this, good for him

https://twitter.com/johnwickmovie/status/1108415880562503680?s=21

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I think he actually revealed the name of his character (Tick-Tock Man) for the first time on a CBB episode.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Pretty interesting that every one of those character posters uses the "Tick Tock, Mr. Wick" tagline. Seems like 'Zouks is gonna be pretty important to the proceedings of John Wick 3!

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Peter Griffin and Jessica McKenna this week? Sold!

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
The return of Peter Griffin is like one of the best things I was ever hoping for on this show.

I have no idea why his bit on the X-mas special was so loving funny it has like no right to be.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

The funniest part about Zeke's Peter Griffin impression is the realization that it's gradually gotten better and imagining him practicing it.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Not enough flashbacks!

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire

WerthersWay posted:

The funniest part about Zeke's Peter Griffin impression is the realization that it's gradually gotten better and imagining him practicing it.

I like when he started losing it and he just interrupted himself with a bunch of Peter Griffon sounds and was then locked back in.

But yeah, the bit definitely worked better with more people chiming in from the Holiday special.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The chat about Twitter reminded me that Scott has deleted his tweet of "List of Star Wars films" and that makes me sad, as it was so very good.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

EL BROMANCE posted:

The chat about Twitter reminded me that Scott has deleted his tweet of "List of Star Wars films" and that makes me sad, as it was so very good.

Oh no...

At least I'll have the memories.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

Haha why did he delete that? It’s probably his best tweet

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Colonel Whitey posted:

Awhile back a lot of people with even a mild level of fame mass-deleted many of their old tweets because of the James Gunn stuff. Hell, adjacent to CBB, the same guy responsible for that tried to do similar things to Michael Ian Black though it didn't work.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Srice posted:

Awhile back a lot of people with even a mild level of fame mass-deleted many of their old tweets because of the James Gunn stuff. Hell, adjacent to CBB, the same guy responsible for that tried to do similar things to Michael Ian Black though it didn't work.

Once you remember that MIB wrote a book with Meghan McCain called "America, You Sexy Bitch," what else is there to cancel him with?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Oh, Cernovitch dug up some paedophilia jokes or something.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Colonel Whitey posted:

It was so utterly inoffensive, I can only imagine that nerds were still @ing him about him being wrong months/years after making it, and he'd had enough. I'm sure you can mute responses to individual tweets now, but maybe that wasn't the case at the time.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.

Colonel Whitey posted:

Tight race with the Joker tweet.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ok. I'll ask. What's the Star Wars tweet?

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

Piquai Souban posted:

Tight race with the Joker tweet.

Remind me which one that was?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

The Ape of Naples posted:

Ok. I'll ask. What's the Star Wars tweet?

He said something like "in my opinion, the Star Wars movies are in this order", and then listed them in episode order. That's it.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This one really rang the dinner bell for insufferable nerds perfectly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

The secret behind the voice of Mr. Met.

Also, I hadn't noticed him doing this before, but PFT wearing earbuds instead of cans to make room for his hat is making me laugh.