Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Looks great but also very surreal to see my artwork in someone else’s house, in frames no less. I don’t even have anything framed, I keep these in a drawer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

ah a genuine *squints* trumo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Check out this wonderful gift I received in the mailbox this morning.

I will frame this.

twoday
May 4, 2005

Each print is guaranteed to be a unique snowflake because I still have no idea what I'm doing or how to print correctly

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

twoday posted:

Each print is guaranteed to be a unique snowflake because I still have no idea what I'm doing or how to print correctly

very presidential

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
going to wait till i have a bunch of these and matte them onto one big frame and arrange it into the form of loss

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

remembering.....

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

It was my av for a few weeks, but through a complex series of exchanges I ended up handing it over to shovelbum, who is actually a sailor

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=168550

It's so beautiful

twoday
May 4, 2005

This post is not for 56k

twoday has issued a correction as of 14:10 on Mar 10, 2019

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

twoday posted:

This post is not for 56k

its all so good

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
this poo poo owns art is wild

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

twoday posted:

This post is not for 56k

:holy:

twoday
May 4, 2005

This is one hour of penciling, which is the most annoying part of this process

Also, I thought of a good way to use the necronomicon text this morning, I will do that once I get the book out of storage

twoday
May 4, 2005

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

funy cat

twoday
May 4, 2005

It will get more complex than it seems currentl, once I wrok in the multiple color layers, but the preliminary title is “I never thought it would eat my face” (2019)

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:eyepop:

twoday
May 4, 2005

Ready to carve this one

I know this one doesn't seem political, but trust me it will be political when I'm done

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

twoday posted:

Ready to carve this one

I know this one doesn't seem political, but trust me it will be political when I'm done

:thunk:

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

it belongs in a museum

twoday
May 4, 2005

I already carved out the head but I guess I could make a seperate hat print and just stamp it over. Anyway I wasn't going to change anything about the image, what makes it political is just the title, which is

"I never thought it would eat MY face" (2019)

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

twoday posted:

I already carved out the head but I guess I could make a seperate hat print and just stamp it over. Anyway I wasn't going to change anything about the image, what makes it political is just the title, which is

"I never thought it would eat MY face" (2019)

i like it

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

twoday posted:

“I never thought it would eat my face” (2019)

This is a good title

twoday
May 4, 2005

test test

Still got to do the other layers but that can't possibly take as long as this one did, with all the little details

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
looks great op n1

twoday
May 4, 2005

poo poo, it should be eating corn on the cob

Maybe it's not too late

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
that's really awesome

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

twoday posted:

poo poo, it should be eating corn on the cob

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

test test

Still got to do the other layers but that can't possibly take as long as this one did, with all the little details

2dcat album cover

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

twoday posted:

test test

:eyepop:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

shovelbum posted:

2dcat album cover

would totally use

twoday
May 4, 2005

It's the perfect size for an LP, I will rig one up with a 2DCAT in the corner and you can come to the record label and show it to them and say that people are frothing at the mouth for a 2DCAT LP and that it must be pressed

twoday
May 4, 2005

But once again, work in progress, I am going to try to add in a few more layers of color and stuff

twoday
May 4, 2005

Nope, I was wrong, that still took a long time and I stabbed myself in the finger while trying to hurry it up.

These are just test prints but it seems like there is some work to be done to get these lined up properly

Yellow part tomorrow I guess

Also I didn't push these hard enough and have been stingy with the ink because it's not ready yet and these are test prints

twoday has issued a correction as of 04:23 on Mar 14, 2019

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Thanks, twoday, sorry you have to share wall space with my art.

twoday
May 4, 2005

That's a great art wall, I'm jealous. Is there a place I can see more of your art?

twoday
May 4, 2005

Been busy lately but still working on this

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

that looks super cool

twoday
May 4, 2005

What are our thoughts on these color variations, c-spam?

twoday has issued a correction as of 04:25 on Mar 23, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

I will not be making any more prints in the immediate future and I will get the book of c spam out of storage in the coming weeks and resume work on that

Edit: ehhh actually I might, who knows

twoday has issued a correction as of 04:30 on Mar 23, 2019