Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Texans got so mad about not getting to own slaves that they revolted twice. Nuke my dumb state pls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Reign Of Pain posted:

Is Steve Bannon fat little finger?

Pretty sure he's Baron Harkonnen, regardless of what IP we're talking.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Godholio posted:

Pretty sure he's Baron Harkonnen, regardless of what IP we're talking.

He's the comic book guy whose gone heel

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Slim Pickens posted:

to hell with the alimo

rember perl horber

I can only remember Sailor

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
The justice dems or whatever the gently caress the new gang of rude freshmen are called are basically an allergic response to the political climate. Which is good.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Vasudus posted:

The justice dems or whatever the gently caress the new gang of rude freshmen are called are basically an allergic response to the political climate. Which is good.

They're about the only portion of the government that gives me any hope at all for the future. I sincerely hope they indicate the direction the party is moving in because things have been pathetically stagnant for far too long

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/Gizmodo/status/...ingawful.com%2F

:thunk:

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Kawasaki Nun posted:

They're about the only portion of the government that gives me any hope at all for the future. I sincerely hope they indicate the direction the party is moving in because things have been pathetically stagnant for far too long

Meanwhile the establishment on the left is freaking out because they're actually making them do things and affect change, which they don't want to do because if they they do things then people might not like what they do. The right hates them because they are immune to all the attacks in their playbook.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Kawasaki Nun posted:

When people like the tea party and other hard line right wing shitbirds have taken over the republican party, the only response is to become just as hard line on the left, or you lose.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/MikeDorning/sta...ingawful.com%2F

An even bigger :thunk:

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
What floors me is having lived through the Tea Party hijacking of an entire political party and seeing succdems still viciously clinging to decorum and wagging their fingers at the new people actually trying to do stuff because of "the moderate vote". Get with the loving program, your voter base is not afraid of fighting the enemy anymore because they're goddam Nazis.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

mods changed my name posted:

Trump supporters calling her stupid :allears:
My CHUD co-workers frequently do this, which exhausts me and fills me with dread: we are responsible for training a generation of folks to employ critical thinking; recognize bias and logical fallacies; and evaluate sources for accuracy, verity, timeliness and relevance. How else can they provide recommendations worth a drat, or make sound decisions themselves for that matter?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

bird food bathtub posted:

What floors me is having lived through the Tea Party hijacking of an entire political party and seeing succdems still viciously clinging to decorum and wagging their fingers at the new people actually trying to do stuff because of "the moderate vote". Get with the loving program, your voter base is not afraid of fighting the enemy anymore because they're goddam Nazis.

Theyre owned by the same donors and don't want it to end.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Theyre owned by the same donors and don't want it to end.

if only they were owned by reality

well, it's starting to happen

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
I've just started the uphill battle that is trying to get a response from Senator Shelley Moore Capito's office, but this time I have a bat to swing. Like pointing out that she's happy to stand in photo ops with the military but she's the only member of the state's congressional representation who didn't cosponsor the House or Senate bills on this issue in the 115th Congress.

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

bird food bathtub posted:

Congressional Dems know that the Venn Diagram of 2020 Trump voters and people with nuanced opinions on top marginal tax rates looks like pair of eye-glasses. They also know who pays them for $30,000 speeches on "leadership" after a mid-term wave knocks them out.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

if only they were owned by reality

well, it's starting to happen

Whoa whoa whoa let's not get ahead of ourselves

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/cbouzy/status/1103345986586505216?s=20

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Texans got so mad about not getting to own slaves that they revolted twice. Nuke my dumb state pls.

Texas has its head so far up its own rear end that July 4th isn't even an official state holiday. My buddy used to work for the state and always had to take PTO.

e: I'm wrong. Apparently it is a state holiday, but they made their contractors work through it and gave them off for Texas day or whatever.

psydude fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Mar 6, 2019

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

One of the funny things I remember from the public hearing was one of the republicans screaming at him "I've never seen a lawyer so ready to break privilege!" I wish he'd just sat back and said "what are you going to do, have me disbarred?"

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

brennan seems to be hinting super hard that the mueller report is coming friday

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

brennan seems to be hinting super hard that the mueller report is coming friday

link

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
he's running

https://twitter.com/Ahmadinejad1956/status/1102532930839240704

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

just watching too much news, he's doing the rounds this week, mostly to share info on why kushner's clearance is such a fuckup

quote:

"I think Robert Mueller wants to be able to conclude his work and turn over the investigative threads to the Southern District of New York, the Eastern District of Virginia, and other jurisdictions as appropriate," Brennan said. "I wouldn't be surprised if, for example, this week on Friday — not knowing anything about it — but Friday is the day that the grand jury indictments come down." And this Friday, he said, is better than next Friday, the Ides of March, for Mueller to hand in "what I think are going to be his indictments, the final indictments, as well as the report that he gives to the attorney general."

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He's been saying that every week for the past month, but I'm sure this is really the one this time!

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
So when do we start hearing that trade deficits are good?
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1103301919336996865

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

I don't think Mueller is enough of a classicist to release the report on the Ides of March.

One could hope for the sweetest of ironies, though.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

He is without a doubt my favourite internet troll, which makes me laugh twice as hard when I remember who he was.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
The only thing I remember about him was that Obama said his name frequently and properly and it made people hella mad. Same with the correct pronunciations of Iraq and Pakistan.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
2019 is weird.

https://twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/status/1103270588850806787?s=21

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

https://twitter.com/ResistanceHole/status/1041770402857594880

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I'd bote for him. :d2a:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Ague Proof posted:

https://twitter.com/EhudAryeLaniado/status/1102986554799210496

Billionaire diamond trader, 65, dies during penis enlargement surgery at private Paris clinic

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

>open billionaires.xlsx
>delete row
>save
>close

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

one less policy failure

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Man if I'm getting my dick enlarged I'm dong it way before 65

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

Man if I'm getting my dick enlarged I'm dong it way before 65

:golfclap:

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
If Michael Cohen can provide any paperwork or records to back up some of the poo poo he's been saying or doing, he's truly Stupid Watergate's Stupid John Dean.

https://twitter.com/evanmcmurry/status/1103408820527788032?s=19

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
I’d slow down with the whole “Maybe he really is a good guy” thing:

https://twitter.com/ahmadinejad1956/status/1092512662313992192?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Stultus Maximus posted:

So when do we start hearing that trade deficits are good?
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1103301919336996865

I'm looking forward to people digging into this. I wonder how much of it is just that we've just shifted sources from China because of the tariffs, so we're buying at higher prices.