Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Puzzles are hard y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
I missed the first few minutes, did the bad swimmer go to Extinction Island?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

RIP David. That was not a good confessional

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Lone Goat posted:

fuckin lol at Victoria talking mad poo poo about Joe 10 feet away from the him

She got a good edit last week but she's my poison (as is Joe for the vets) so this pleases me.

E: yes water jackass is on extinction

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Wendy was doing real good with one foot, Rick was doing nothing out there, his rope was completely slack

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

clown shoes posted:

he did

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

clown shoes posted:

Yes and he inspired Reem to stay because she feels like she has to take care of him

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
She wouldn't take the flint! That would be psychotic!!

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I want a tribe of all Wendys

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
lmfao I think I love Wendy

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

What a wonderful edit.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
GO DAVID GO

PLEASE

(I love wentworth but my soul needs this to happen)

(....so it will not)

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Nice moves Chris

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
:psyduck:

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

I love this show

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

what idiot called her warpup and not wendog

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Lone Goat posted:

what idiot called her warpup and not wendog

I'm shipping wardog and wendog now

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

"more game afoot"

TOO SOON, JEFF

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

The moment I saw Wendy's "Big Wendy" necklace, I knew she'd be my #1.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Waiting on preview, but I wonder if Kelley loses her marbles or engages in an epic season of revenge.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Wendy is winning this season.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I love Wendog.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
What a completely random third boot but I'm here for it.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
As a female who likes dudes sexually, I really need to know:

Is it just me and my poor taste, or is Wendy's not the single best swimsuit in those OP cast photos?

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
DAVID: We're voting out Wentworth, okay? Don't tell Wardog!

CHRIS: Sure thing, boss! :v:

CHRIS: *immediately tells Wardog*

DAVID: :commissar:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Propaganda Machine posted:

Is it just me and my poor taste, or is Wendy's not the single best swimsuit in those OP cast photos?
I wanted to have a take on this but got blinded by "Who the gently caress are these people?" halfway through.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I'm excited to finally meet the other 9 people next episode.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

not into this new "not showing the votes" thing they got going

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Hey now, Yellow tribe got some airtime this week.

I would not be shocked if Vic thinks she's at the top of that 6, but Joe knows now, and then next week they swap. Could be that they gave her screentime because she falls hard next week.

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
They might have just given her screen time because that pan to Joe looking all :D was hilarious

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Not really sure what David/Rick are thinking here. "We could vote out Kelley, or we could vote out an ally so...Kelley doesn't know we're coming for her when we try to vote her out LATER...?"

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

A Typical Goon posted:

They might have just given her screen time because that pan to Joe looking all :D was hilarious

She got a lot last week too. I think it was mocking Aubry's "HAY GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK OF VETS" thing.

xbilkis posted:

Not really sure what David/Rick are thinking here. "We could vote out Kelley, or we could vote out an ally so...Kelley doesn't know we're coming for her when we try to vote her out LATER...?"

nah, I get it. If he tells the target immediately after they tell him, he's not trustworthy and does need to go with higher priority than the threat-in-theory.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

David is a lot less interesting this time around. He's not bad, but I really liked him in his first season and now he's pretty average.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Holy Christmas that preview

Contender for Disruptors vs Normies season

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
A cool twist would be if the people on Extinction Isle were included in the tribe swap.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

clown shoes posted:

A cool twist would be if the people on Extinction Isle were included in the tribe swap.

They can't stick them all back in the game based on the schedule

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

blue squares posted:

David is a lot less interesting this time around. He's not bad, but I really liked him in his first season and now he's pretty average.

Hard disagree. Last time was watching him get over himself, but this time everything from him has been smart as hell. I hate these mixed-bag seasons but as of now he's my best returner by far.

clown shoes posted:

I think I saw somewhere--maybe even here--that one person gets in at merge, the rest go buh-bye, same deal for finale episode.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

You gotta love a pre-jury episode that has completely crazy game play but eliminates a completely invisible player.

I'm torn on David. I think it was way too aggressive to target Wentworth so early but he made the right call shifting to Chris and keeping things calm. That could have gone REALLY badly if Chris had given up more than he did, as Rick noted. So placate Wentworth and Wardog and move on. David's never not been a smart guy, its just a question of if he can pick his shots right.

I assume Victoria got TV time last week because she was funny mocking Aubry and she got TV time this week because it was funny watching her poo poo talk Joe while he's standing 5 feet away. I don't know that it says anything about her game, although the latter certainly isn't a good sign.

Also YAY EXTENDED WHALE TRANSITION!

Waiting on preview, but I wonder if Kelley loses her marbles or engages in an epic season of revenge.

She's got this look in her eyes...

Wentworth looks like she came into this one with a lot of veteran, "my time" tude and is gonna blow up hard. At least that's the vibe I'm getting. Making an enemies list in Week 3 is a bad sign.

I appreciate that it seems to match with the aqua shoes and Wendy clearly put a LOT of thought into the perfect Survivor outfit. Wendy is nuts and amazing.

"Mark my words. If you're a vegetarian outside this game I will be your friend. But the minute I find out you had one piece of meat in your belly, don't talk to me again. She's off her rocker."
- A guy who calls himself Wardog

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
edge of watchability

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

STAC Goat posted:

"Mark my words. If you're a vegetarian outside this game I will be your friend. But the minute I find out you had one piece of meat in your belly, don't talk to me again. She's off her rocker."
- A guy who calls himself Wardog

To be fair I'd feel quite like that if here's these chickens, and here's this cripple outsider tribeperson whinging about it.