Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Made of Meat

redm posted:

I love it. Something about the night of the living dead style promotional art with big goofy yellow anime hair, manifisto you've done it again

Another BYOB success story!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

xmas bump

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

i am thinking that an egg with some snow on top that gets shaken off and piles on the ground as the egg bounces might be cute? maybe the egg could wear the scarf that's in the nice sig? i'm thinking about it and idk i might take a stab at it

MockingQuantum

hyelo frens, wondering if a kind artistic byobber can help me make a holiday av so I can join the holiday card festivities, here's my old av from before I lazy person toxxbanned for something or other:

I guess the low hanging fruit is probably "photoshop a santa hat on" which would be perfectly wonderful and beyond my nonexistent PS skills, but if anyone has any clever ideas, I am open to them

thank you luvcow for the sig

vanisher

City of Glompton posted:

i am thinking that an egg with some snow on top that gets shaken off and piles on the ground as the egg bounces might be cute? maybe the egg could wear the scarf that's in the nice sig? i'm thinking about it and idk i might take a stab at it

I'm going to try and do your thing but just in case here's something that kind of matches your sig!

or this?

vanisher fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Dec 22, 2018

City of Glompton

vanisher posted:

I'm going to try and do your thing but just in case here's something that kind of matches your sig!

or this?

oooh thank you! i had a very very busy week and never got a chance to try anything

they look cute

City of Glompton

MockingQuantum posted:

hyelo frens, wondering if a kind artistic byobber can help me make a holiday av so I can join the holiday card festivities, here's my old av from before I lazy person toxxbanned for something or other:

I guess the low hanging fruit is probably "photoshop a santa hat on" which would be perfectly wonderful and beyond my nonexistent PS skills, but if anyone has any clever ideas, I am open to them

here is kind of an idea but i had to make it smaller so make more room for the santa hat

City of Glompton

don't use that because it can be better than that

Goons Are Gifts

In courtesy of our hono(u)rable IK JB, I hereby officially donate my win from the grand ch-ch-challenge to this thread to any newbie or person in need of a fresh and new av!
I will happily help out in designing it, too, if so desired.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

MockingQuantum posted:

you still need one?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MockingQuantum

Hogge Wild posted:

you still need one?

Vanisher came up with one actually, I think he was going to snowglobe it though

thank you luvcow for the sig

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Hello friends I desperately need someone to kajigger a nice version of this for avvy if you could do something goofy or animated with him I will love you! He is important to me.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Manifisto

JebanyPedal posted:

Hello friends I desperately need someone to kajigger a nice version of this for avvy if you could do something goofy or animated with him I will love you! He is important to me.

here's one idea . . . it's kind of dumb, but I thought the lil guy could use some cheering up

ty nesamdoom!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Manifisto posted:

here's one idea . . . it's kind of dumb, but I thought the lil guy could use some cheering up

Lmao this is good I will take it thank you.

Robot Made of Meat

Manifisto delivers again.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Manifisto posted:

vanisher

City of Glompton posted:

don't use that because it can be better than that

kinda want to put this after everything I make

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

Terrific skull from a terrible shirt.

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

Terrific animals from a terrific shirt.

ed: looks like i already posted this but i did a much better job on it this time

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Mar 6, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Whole Foods need to be playing nothing but Triple Six Mafia. Did you guys know like 90% of their songs are about weed?

This is also true of Bone Thugs n Harmony.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Um wrong thread

City of Glompton

it's ok it's always good to bump this thread

bump

thinkin bout spring avs

vanisher

City of Glompton posted:

it's ok it's always good to bump this thread

bump

thinkin bout spring avs

Lets make the thread!

Goons Are Gifts

Def need spring avs here, I still feel like an absolute dick for not having a winter av. :smith:

vanisher

I dont have one dont sweat it friend

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Can somebody for the love of god help me make my av cooler/actually transparent/other

I need to support this dead gay website more and I already messed up the last AV change.

Please and thank

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Tebulot posted:

Can somebody for the love of god help me make my av cooler/actually transparent/other

I need to support this dead gay website more and I already messed up the last AV change.

Please and thank

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Trust me this guy is a legend

Tebulot

im hip now bois

this is black magic, piskel is awful for anything other than 25 colours per frame.

Now, what else can you wizards do to make it even hipper :parrot:

vanisher

Tebulot posted:

this is black magic, piskel is awful for anything other than 25 colours per frame.

Now, what else can you wizards do to make it even hipper :parrot:

FluffieDuckie

Lol

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Holy poo poo

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Also aaaaaaaaa what happened to my doin a good job tag :eek:

I haven't changed AV's in forever and just realised it's gone... Can I put that back myself? I'm actually bad at forums

Manifisto

Tebulot posted:

Also aaaaaaaaa what happened to my doin a good job tag :eek:

I haven't changed AV's in forever and just realised it's gone... Can I put that back myself? I'm actually bad at forums

this one?

not sure what happened to yours, yes you can put it back when purchasing a new av/custom title, just put it in the title using "img" tags

also

lol

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

lol

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

Not sure if it's still up to date, but I still do have a free title change for offering from JB's old contest, if anyone is feeling like it!!
Assuming JB or a mod or farecoal or a magical fairy with a general pink appearance can do it

Goons Are Gifts

That's some magic here

vanisher

Tebulot posted:

Holy poo poo

Haha I just did it as a joke but I can spruce up the other version somehow if you want

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Where is the intermediate Av Workshop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Putty posted:

Where is the intermediate Av Workshop?

If only there was some kind of list categorizing posters on a ladder or step like system to let us know their level