Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://twitter.com/Stop_Trump20/status/1103375697156833280

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

earlier my team supervisor was looking at someone's desk while they were on break and I heard him say "Cool Ranch? ...awesome!"

vanisher

Lizard Wizard posted:

earlier my team supervisor was looking at someone's desk while they were on break and I heard him say "Cool Ranch? ...awesome!"

Just imagining the boss from Office Space

Farecoal

There he go

Lizard Wizard posted:

Perhaps it was not capitalized and he was looking at a picture of a "cool ranch"

BoldFrankensteinMir

Farecoal posted:

Perhaps it was not capitalized and he was looking at a picture of a "cool ranch"

Like a framed picture of several horses wearing sunglasses and playing records?

I want a cool ranch picture for my desk...

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Good news, bad news.

Good news, I published the ranking of salsas where I ranked 8 salsas that I received as a secret santa gift for Christmas.

Bad news, layoffs tomorrow. The fourth layoff I've been through in the last 6 years. Harumph.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Goons Are Gifts

Today at work I managed to secretly sneak a small note with nothing but the chillinternet.club URL into a stranger's backpack that he almost forgot.
I hope he finds it and visits us!

alnilam

Jolo posted:

Good news, bad news.

Good news, I published the ranking of salsas where I ranked 8 salsas that I received as a secret santa gift for Christmas.

Bad news, layoffs tomorrow. The fourth layoff I've been through in the last 6 years. Harumph.

I hope none of the salsæ came from NEW YORK CITY???

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

what do you think caused the layoffs

ty nesamdoom!

Jolo

alnilam posted:

Only the finest New Yorkian salsae were considered. Tex Mex? More like Thank u, nex Mex.

Robot Made of Meat

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

BoldFrankensteinMir

I got three goblin screens done today AND picked out the next Phriday and my boss hasn't even read my script so I get another day of this, yeeha! Snowy days and goon projects! Let's party like it's 1599!

Goons Are Gifts

I honestly can't wait for the next Phriday, it's been like a super long time

BoldFrankensteinMir

Goons Are Great posted:

I honestly can't wait for the next Phriday, it's been like a super long time

Yes it has but it's been even longer for Goblins so I gotta push there first. Probably no Phriday until next week at the soonest.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Hello

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hola!

Manifisto

olleH

ty nesamdoom!

I Was The Fury

Hi

I Was The Fury

gh

alnilam

:popeye:

lol but

body is a dinosaur
i thought i was a genius for half a second but someone already beat me to it. their execution is not the greatest but they have priority

Only registered members can see post attachments!

lol but

body is a dinosaur
did not even notice all that lovely stuff at the bottom i formally and unreservedly apologise to byob

lol but

body is a dinosaur
SO ANYWAY there are not many nicer feelings in this life than making your mum laugh in my qualitative experience at least

xcheopis

lol but seriously I posted:

SO ANYWAY there are not many nicer feelings in this life than making your mum laugh in my qualitative experience at least

It's true. My mother had a sharp wit and getting her to laugh was wonderful.

Goons Are Gifts

Today will be a story day. Let's all read some nice and fancy stories and have fun together while doing so, because reading is good and we all should read more, even if it's already 80% of your spent time per day.

Happy international BYOB day friends!!

Jolo

G'mungo yall. I didn't get laid off this morn. Huzzah for continued health insurance.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

alnilam

Jolo posted:

G'mungo yall. I didn't get laid off this morn. Huzzah for continued health insurance.

cong rats

Jaded Burnout

good work

Jolo

alnilam posted:

cong rats

gonna go lick all the elevator buttons to make myself sick so I can take advantage of my insurance, hell yeah

alnilam

Jolo posted:

gonna go lick all the elevator buttons to make myself sick so I can take advantage of my insurance, hell yeah

:hellyeah: don't let it go to waste!

Manifisto

Jolo posted:

:woop:

ty nesamdoom!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

BoldFrankensteinMir

Goons Are Great posted:

Today will be a story day. Let's all read some nice and fancy stories and have fun together while doing so, because reading is good and we all should read more, even if it's already 80% of your spent time per day.

Seconding love for the old literacy. If I didn't have stories I wouldn't understand the world at all.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jolo posted:

Eat some lead paint chips for good measure!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Recommendation: the Ulster story cycle!!!!

alnilam

i've been listening to a lot of Exploring Music on the local classical radio station and it's a really nice radio show, basically a music historian/theoretician talks about a period or trend or theme in music history, even using a piano to explain certain melody or harmony patterns, and then DJing pieces from it

https://exploringmusic.wfmt.com/

it's really nice thanks and yob bless

ty manifisto

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

view from my afternoon nap

v chill here

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

another pic of lake chill

vanisher

https://i.imgur.com/QKCjeRk.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Hello BYOB, I am back, I spent three or four days off the forum. It was a good break! Now I am back and ready to hang out again.

I am also working on a project of walking to the ocean. Yesterday, I had about 72 km to go. Today, I have 60 km.

I am not walking this all at once. I take the bus to a point where I have walked to before, walk for a few hours, then take the bus back home. Wash, rinse, repeat, and I can do that all in a few more trips! :)