Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Raised By Birds posted:

The American dream, the idea that everyone may find peace and prosperity for themselves and their loved ones. We of course welcome people from other nations to come seek it as well.

Unless you're too poor to afford a passport and plane ticket and you don't have a well paying job lined up already. In which case our campaign of terror is really a kindness when you think about it.

Well, maybe if you believe Donald Trump’s version where human trafficking is all about driving a truck across the desert with women bound and duct taped in the back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

there wolf posted:

How could you forget the one where buff QB Trump is running the ball, pursued by those evil dems on the other team.

I feel like McNaughton is suffering from the the same dearth of creativity and passion that Garrison is dealing with post Trump.

Isn’t that the one where someone on Twitter pointed out that, based on the positions of the other players, Trump was literally about to score an own goal? :allears:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Anybody can do the right-wing grift train and fabricate a best seller. :colbert:

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

fool_of_sound posted:

It's because evangelicals also have the self-image of being long-suffering humble christians while in fact being bloviating assholes :ssh:

McNaughton is Mormon though, which is why his Trump adoration is all the weirder. Everything about Trump's character is the very antithesis of Mormon culture. Mormons still overwhelmingly are Republican, but they like decorum and restraint. McN's Trump worship is deeply upsetting to me on a personal level because it's not even a reflection of his culture. It's just... him.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Hunny Bunny starting her 2020 campaign strongly with a Stop This Goddamn Arc platform.

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

I will never understand rightwing cartoonist obsession over how taxes and gas prices are these horible burdens that working people must bare but never ever talk about rent.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Combining both of Horseys passions. Bezos and tits.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Gotta admit, I wasn't expecting the anti-LGBT angle.

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Welcome Back, Galaxy Geek.

After The War posted:

But you can only be five feet tall.

And you'll have the strength of five go-rillas

On one hand you'll end up having to live on the robot reservation (cause the humans discriminate against you). On the other hand you'll also get X-ray vision or a cloaking device (one or the other but not both).

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
That Hunny Bunny is clearly copy and pasted together from past strips.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Discendo Vox posted:

That Hunny Bunny is clearly copy and pasted together from past strips.
Hey now! Just because her face ends in a straight line...

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
No 2024 today, folks. Got a job interview, had to spend the night preparing.

Double dose tomorrow :kheldragar:

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

HootTheOwl posted:

Update: My wife apparently thinks it's wrong to scam Chuds and now we're fighting. My go fund me to write a Q book is on hold.

After we watched the Flat Earth doc on Netflix my wife decided we should start a scam to bilk some fools' cash. We're toying with the idea of saying the appendix is fake

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Saint Sputnik posted:

After we watched the Flat Earth doc on Netflix my wife decided we should start a scam to bilk some fools' cash. We're toying with the idea of saying the appendix is fake

Appendectomfoolery: How Surgeons Are Pretending to Remove an Imaginary Organ

Don't fall for Big Scalpel's Scam!

Scampel

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

It must be nice to live in the conservative bubble where taxes are the only expenditure anyone has to worry about

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Who gives

quote:

A gently caress.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I like the awkward "to quote AOC" part at the beginning so people who don't live in his bubble have some idea what the gently caress he's going on about

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Somfin posted:

Good luck! Hope it goes well.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Lester I promise you, as a Florida native, nobody moves from New York to Florida over taxes. They move here because until the day comes when climate change sinks us in to the ocean, we've got year round decent weather.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Somfin posted:

Congrats and good luck! Protip: Don't mention this thread during the interview, we are a shame that must remain secret.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Congrats and good luck! Protip: Don't mention this thread during the interview, we are a shame that must remain secret.

Interviewer: Where do you see yourself in five years?

Somfin: *Don't say it*

Somfin: Mike Lester beats his wife.

Interviewer: ... welcome aboard!

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Trapezium Dave posted:

Hunny Bunny starting her 2020 campaign strongly with a Stop This Goddamn Arc platform.

I must admit, it is a compelling pitch.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

That's a cod piece right there.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

CuwiKhons posted:

Lester I promise you, as a Florida native, nobody moves from New York to Florida over taxes. They move here because until the day comes when climate change sinks us in to the ocean, we've got year round decent weather.

I really wouldn't call Florida weather decent year round. 90+ degrees with 100% humidity is not fun at all. And then it starts raining.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Mev York

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

ZeButler posted:

I really wouldn't call Florida weather decent year round. 90+ degrees with 100% humidity is not fun at all. And then it starts raining.

This was my exact thought. Florida is literal hell in the summer months. I can't imagine wanting to live in that chud infested swamp.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
It always amazes me how much Rose can piss me off just by making the most inconsequential cartoons imaginable.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

ZeButler posted:

I mean, I've never lived anywhere else so it's fine to me. But yeah, there's a reason we have snowbirds - rich bastards who live here in the winter and fly home for the summer when it's too hot for them.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

CuwiKhons posted:

I mean, I've never lived anywhere else so it's fine to me. But yeah, there's a reason we have snowbirds - rich bastards who live here in the winter and fly home for the summer when it's too hot for them.

A good half of these people live on Cape Cod in the summer, and their houses there are loving gigantic, so I can only imagine how ridiculously oversized their Florida McMansions are

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Lol does New York have a population problem?

It's like my conservative family always talking about everyone fleeing California. California population is growing. But they left. So therefore.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

MelvinBison posted:

It always amazes me how much Rose can piss me off just by making the most inconsequential cartoons imaginable.

I laughed my rear end off at this comic not because it was funny but because its in such bad taste it can be used to induce vomiting.

Rose lacks so much spatial awareness and tone, im suprised he can pick up a pen let alone draw comics.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

loquacius posted:

A good half of these people live on Cape Cod in the summer, and their houses there are loving gigantic, so I can only imagine how ridiculously oversized their Florida McMansions are

A lot of them live in garish gated communities but some choose to live right on the beach and have a hilarious problem with squatters during the summer because anybody can walk from the beach right up to your goddamn house and guess what, homeless people are gonna chill on your porch because you're not loving there to stop them.

Of course they've "solved" this problem with security cameras they can check from their phones and calling the police because someone dared take a nap in your hammock.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Well, he's got my vote!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Saint Sputnik posted:

I ended up canceling the whole thing because It wanted to use my real name and WOAH BUDDY am I not using my real name on a Q anon troll effort.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Bombadilillo posted:

It's like my conservative family always talking about everyone fleeing California. California population is growing. But they left. So therefore.

New York State has been losing population slowly, but it's mostly because of upstate cities shrinking, not NYC (sorry, Buffalonians, but no one actually WANTS to live in Buffalo).

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Bombadilillo posted:

AOC's mom left New York to go to Florida.

Wohl said it was because her property taxes went from $100,000 to $6,000.

It's a stealth thirst comic for AOC.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Articles tell me the number one reason is people running from increasingly insane winter storms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Selachian posted:

New York State has been losing population slowly, but it's mostly because of upstate cities shrinking, not NYC (sorry, Buffalonians, but no one actually WANTS to live in Buffalo).

The whole North East has been shrinking, and the sunbelt growing has been for decades now. This is not a function of politics, but rather a result of widespread availability of central air making living in a sun-baked hellhole more palatable. Add in the fact that an aging population migrates to warmer climates.

It's just conservatives attributing a long established trend as something new that is happening to spite liberals. It's similar to when Conservapedia claimed that their call to boycott the NFL was causing the Superbowl's viewership numbers to drop.