Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Why is there a pool full of nerds in front of what appears to be an elementary school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

That's the one!

That's a new one for me. That surge protector :gonk:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

vapors in the pussy

But enough about Gwyneth Paltrow.

Carcer
Aug 7, 2010

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Do you mean where the teen goon and the uncle goon are playing pool yugioh while a few disappointed aunts look on?

I've never seen this one, do you have it on hand?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I can't stop laughing at that picture. It gets funnier every time I look at it.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Why is there a pool full of nerds in front of what appears to be an elementary school

Never seen a crappy US university before?

necroid
May 14, 2009

come on this is the internet, has any of you even considered that it might be staged to look bad on purpose and that nothing's actually plugged in?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
no

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Doesn't look like a US plug to me.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Is that kiddie pool set up outside a bank parking lot or what

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Why is there a pool full of nerds in front of what appears to be an [institute of learning or commerce]

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
That is decidedly not a US plug.

Which makes it even better. I mean, yeah, it's a pic that's older than Fark, but I still enjoy it.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I can't see the plug very well and have no idea how you guys can. I will say they are not fat and the guy in the middle has Russian Face, but that really looks like a poo poo-tier college in Montana or something behind them, and they have a general gormlessness about them that just screams Amurkin to me.

E: can anyone ID the car in the background? I'm guessing no, but...

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Reverse image search leads to Snopes which leads to https://web.archive.org/web/20080528090340/http://www.linuxno.de/_data/gallery/nwl7/

The original pic is https://web.archive.org/web/20140304175502if_/http://www.linuxno.de/_data/gallery/nwl7/_medium_DSCN7826.JPG

Here's another one:

They appear to be Germans.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Carcer posted:

I've never seen this one, do you have it on hand?

No, but I suspect someone in this thread does.

Also, this wonderful doozy showed back up in DnD today and should be remembered

Goatstein posted:

King Hussein Obama I, flanked by his bodyguards, stepped out of his blinged Limoscalade and marched up the gold-lined marble steps of Washington Palace. It should have been a glorious day, yet under his heavy yet exquisite crown of carved human fetus-ivory his brow was ridged deeply as he silently brooded. Still, his posse, boomboxes on their shoulders, dance-walked up the steps, chains and gats jangling over the din as they grabbed their crotches.

As his trusted associates T-Von and Mook-Mook the Bushman pushed open the grand organic farm-grown cruelty-free redwood doors paid for by his 95% tax rate, he stepped into the antechamber of the gold-domed palace. Outside, ShariaVentalism reigned, but in here his word was law, and all his white teen sex slaves cowered before his glare more than even the hemp whips of their latte-drinking tweeded atheist masters.

He walked down the hallway toward his office and a prisoner in chains passed before him, lead by two turban-wearing Mexicans. He spotted the King and began shouting curses.

"You loving fascist! I knew it! I knew it! I told them, but they wouldn't listen, that your health care platform was a slippery slope to all this! You won't get away with this! The will of the Free Market will not be denied!"
"Seelenceo een the prezence of the Keeng, preesoner!"

King Obama spotted a chance to improve his ill mood.

"Bring him here. Good. Give me his file." The king looked over the prisoner's dossier. A long list of crimes against the state, and a repeat offender. "You'll never get away with this! Never!"
"Hush now, Mr. Jack. We have ways of dealing with unruly sorts such as yourself."
"Praise be to Allah, seenyor."
"Peh! I spit at your torture! The Free Market gives me strength!"
"Oh, no, not anything as gauche as that."

The King grabbed a syringe from the outstretched hand of one of his nearby breakdancing bodyguards, and plunged it into the man's helpless neck.

"Now you are immune to rubella."

Kyle's lingering, echoing screams of tormented horror brought a slight smile like a crack in Obama's stony brown face as he walked into his lavish velvet-lined office and shut the door behind him. He motioned for his bodyguards to leave the room, and he addressed the giant screens hanging over his desk.

"Screen one on. Connect to Emperor bin Laden of Eurabia. Screen two: Hugo Chavez of the U.S.S.A.R.. Screen three: The High Elder of Zion."

The three figures appeared live via satelite.

"Gentlemen," began Obama darkly, "it's time to have... a conversation."

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I miss LF :(

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

No, but I suspect someone in this thread does.

Also, this wonderful doozy showed back up in DnD today and should be remembered

Black Panther 2 looking real good

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Convergence

Bad Munki posted:

I will never forget.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

I'm not sure if that would be better or worse if there was actually a door there for him to be bursting through.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
lmao

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Amazing

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

JOIST+DEL is :discourse:

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
well, botl finally got clipped

ironically his last few posts seemed genuinely nice, trying to drum up awareness for low tax

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Was he probed or did he eat a ban?

What variation of You Enjoy Things Wrong did it?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

he's permabanned

it was all of them

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

How will we recover from never knowing how much of a masterpiece he finds The legend of the guardians :the owls of gaa hole

Actually nvm he wrote a whole dissertation in the animation thread

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Ghostlight posted:

he's permabanned

it was all of them

Thank god

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Congratulations to everyone who no longer has to live in fear of some vile troll telling them that superhero movies aren’t all that great

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Congratulations to everyone who no longer has to live in fear of some vile troll telling them that superhero movies aren’t all that great
Take up the mantle. Teach them fear. Stop being Robin, be the new Batman instead.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Oxxidation posted:

well, botl finally got clipped

ironically his last few posts seemed genuinely nice, trying to drum up awareness for low tax

yo this loving rules, good riddance.

somewhere out there, an r/filmreview subreddit is getting a new SMG-lite

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
only on somethingawful can one of the most infamous posters be a disgruntled finnish librarian with a coterie of middle-aged english and linguistics professors, all of whom menacingly invade comic book and fantasy threads snapping their fingers like bearded extras from the west side story

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Simply Simon posted:

Take up the mantle. Teach them fear. Stop being Robin, be the new Batman instead.

PYF is the tutorial area, I’m still in training

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

PYF is the tutorial area, I’m still in training

:hai:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Oxxidation posted:

only on somethingawful can one of the most infamous posters be a disgruntled finnish librarian with a coterie of middle-aged english and linguistics professors, all of whom menacingly invade comic book and fantasy threads snapping their fingers like bearded extras from the west side story

Also cartoons, he was being a real jerk about the new DuckTales.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Also cartoons, he was being a real jerk about the new DuckTales.

Oh no!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

This isn't what he did and you know it.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Simply Simon posted:

Also if you haven't already make sure your acrobat parents don't give a performance on the flying trapeze without a net.

Just trust me on this one.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I like that the post that broke the camel's back was something so benign and true lol

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

How the gently caress can you hate the new Ducktales it kicks rear end, they used the moon level music from the video game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Oxxidation posted:

well, when you put it that way