Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

glowing-fish posted:

Hello BYOB, I am back, I spent three or four days off the forum. It was a good break! Now I am back and ready to hang out again.

I am also working on a project of walking to the ocean. Yesterday, I had about 72 km to go. Today, I have 60 km.

I am not walking this all at once. I take the bus to a point where I have walked to before, walk for a few hours, then take the bus back home. Wash, rinse, repeat, and I can do that all in a few more trips! :)

Welcome back, friend, we have missed you!
That sounds absolutely incredible, what did motivate you to do that? Just working out, feeling like walking or the undeniable chill that is to be gained from chilling at an ocean when you also worked your way there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

Goons Are Great posted:

Welcome back, friend, we have missed you!
That sounds absolutely incredible, what did motivate you to do that? Just working out, feeling like walking or the undeniable chill that is to be gained from chilling at an ocean when you also worked your way there?

Seconding the walking to the ocean chill, you can hear it coming.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

:3

glowing-fish posted:

Hello BYOB, I am back, I spent three or four days off the forum. It was a good break! Now I am back and ready to hang out again.

I am also working on a project of walking to the ocean. Yesterday, I had about 72 km to go. Today, I have 60 km.

I am not walking this all at once. I take the bus to a point where I have walked to before, walk for a few hours, then take the bus back home. Wash, rinse, repeat, and I can do that all in a few more trips! :)

wb, breaks are a good thing! i love to go for walks, but this project would be a short one for me, since i only live about 12 miles from one!

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Manifisto

incredible journey

glowing-fish posted:

wb! are you sure the ocean does not have a project to walk to you??

:same:

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
just popping in to post in pg 1600 of the WH'n'C thread :comfyoot:

special shout out 2 all tha byob lurkers chillin who've never posted until reading this my heartfelt invitation 2 tha yob

:jpmf:

let's get that page count to 42,069

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Mar 8, 2019

Robot Made of Meat

I don't think I've ever posted on the 1600th page of anything.

I hope I don't screw it up.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

sb hermit

Robot Made of Meat posted:

:same: and maybe also :yeah:

Manifisto

Robot Made of Meat posted:

me too! this is like the 1600 pennsylvania avenue of threads, it's so presidential!

er, was that political?

gently caress :ohdear:

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

Manifisto posted:

me too! this is like the 1600 pennsylvania avenue of threads, it's so presidential!

er, was that political?

gently caress :ohdear:

CRYSTAL PEPSI was lovely!!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
The other day I got the game "Getting Over It" in a humble bundle, which is in a weird way very relaxing. It's initially one of the most stressful games, I make way more involuntary grunts and groans playing it than any other game, but when you lose half an hour of progress from a single mistake it's weirdly hilarious and cathartic. Would recommend for anyone who enjoys the idea of chilling out in a cauldron with a hammer.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

opioid agonist posted:

CRYSTAL PEPSI was lovely!!

:frogout:

legalize crystal pepsi

xcheopis

Adorable

City of Glompton

Hello

Areola Grande

hi egg

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

TVsVeryOwn posted:

:frogout:

legalize crystal pepsi

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Chat

Farecoal

There he go
I don't think I'm doing a good job as IK rn, I haven't pushed BYOB brand engagement to it's max synergy or anything

Jaded Burnout

1600 :69snypa: :yeah:

TOOT BOOT

Farecoal posted:

I don't think I'm doing a good job as IK rn, I haven't pushed BYOB brand engagement to it's max synergy or anything

you sound like a real idiot...king!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

malted milk cupcakes

Scaly Haylie

One of my coworkers showed me an investigation due to the fact that one of the graphics in one version of our software looked like a hot dog sometimes.

This means someone called in about it.

Goons Are Gifts

Is this still page 1600? I don't want to lose the chance to post here.
Also in only 20 pages we will have a European 420 number of pages reached!!

Happy whatever day it Is I think Sunday everyone!

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

Is this still page 1600? I don't want to lose the chance to post here.
Also in only 20 pages we will have a European 420 number of pages reached!!

Happy whatever day it Is I think Sunday everyone!

16h20 smonk weed tous les jours

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jaded Burnout posted:

if u rly think about it because of the nature of time it is always 16h20 somewhere on this hellish planet thank you for coming to my ted talk

alnilam

Jaded Burnout posted:

alnilam

le weede

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

passe feuilletée passe, mes gars

City of Glompton

good morning byob hello hi. weed.

:coffeepal:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
good morning

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
alnilam

Scaly Haylie

City of Glompton posted:

:yeah:

alnilam

I saw someone named Dennis this morning and she looked at my teef and said they were good :toot:

alnilam

Now I'm biking into work late (well right now I'm on the train between two legs of biking) and i have Beethoven's 6th stuck ijn my head real bad so I was singing it real loudly while i rode bc I'm very modern and hip

ty manifisto

BoldFrankensteinMir

alnilam posted:

I saw someone named Dennis this morning and she looked at my teef and said they were good :toot:

That's funny this morning that neighbor boy Dentist hit a baseball through my window. What a mentist that boy is...

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

hi hello, hi

hello

BoldFrankensteinMir

alnilam posted:

Now I'm biking into work late (well right now I'm on the train between two legs of biking) and i have Beethoven's 6th stuck ijn my head real bad so I was singing it real loudly while i rode bc I'm very modern and hip

Woo go Al, bike/train is awesome.

Goons Are Gifts

Hello hi welcome hello & chat

I need to cook food today

alnilam

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

That's funny this morning that neighbor boy Dentist hit a baseball through my window. What a mentist that boy is...

lol

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Dennis the Mentat