Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A Soccer Perrodox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
https://i.imgur.com/wf6Xgub.gifv

everydayfalls
Aug 23, 2016
https://i.imgur.com/fDNeD0k.gifv

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/tdNm0ep.mp4

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

DEER: Omae wa mou shindeiru.

MULTIPLE REDNECKS: N-nani?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

gently caress, Sally Jesse Raphael has really gone down hill.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

DEER: Omae wa mou shindeiru.

MULTIPLE REDNECKS: N-nani?

If I remember correctly the guy in the 2nd Gif covered himself in deer scent at the height of mating season. His wife bravely kept filming while laughing hysterically.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

steer-bagging

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Handsome Ralph posted:

gently caress, Sally Jesse Raphael has really gone down hill.

I don't think you ever really watched Sally Jessy Raphael then.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

belt posted:

I don't think you ever really watched Sally Jessy Raphael then.

It's been over 20 years since I watched that show aside from that one part in Addams Family and she looks vaguely similar. :shrug:

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Biplane posted:

steer-bagging

"Catch these hooves!"

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Handsome Ralph posted:

It's been over 20 years since I watched that show aside from that one part in Addams Family and she looks vaguely similar. :shrug:

I was just joking that the show was a trainwreck and watching a woman slip on her own puke is probably better.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://i.imgur.com/raaILU8.mp4

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/21UDPQq.mp4

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Rad-daddio posted:

how much gland does a man need

I appreciate this reference. :golfclap:

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCxaEQVxF7M

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

You should be able to legally do this if you can.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

belt posted:

I was just joking that the show was a trainwreck and watching a woman slip on her own puke is probably better.

Whoops, my bad.

My eye followed the white guy for most of it and was surprised by what happened.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

wait, am i missing something here? is this just a guy getting his phone stolen?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

StrangersInTheNight posted:

wait, am i missing something here? is this just a guy getting his phone stolen?

Yeah.

Ha ha.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

sounds like someone needs PEDs , hope they anent too expensive.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

SLOSifl posted:

You should be able to legally do this if you can.

gently caress off grandpa, people are allowed to have cell phones, stop trying to take them away from us

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

Proteus Jones posted:

Yeah.

Ha ha.

that guy learned a valuable lesson about standing out on the street, completely distracted, with hundreds of dollars in his hands

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

It would have been better if the thief had messed up and jumped into the closed window instead

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
You've been hit by
You've been hit by
A bull genital

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Mess with the bull, you get the horn.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

sunken fleet posted:

that guy learned a valuable lesson about standing out on the street, completely distracted, with hundreds of dollars in his hands

"she learned a valuable lesson about standing out on the street, completely distracted, dressed like that"

do you see why this is a hosed up line of thinking? just existing with your poo poo doesn't make you at fault. the person who decides to attack you is.

that gif is for people who wanna feel self-satisfied that they 'protect their poo poo' and 'that wouldn't happen to ME because I'M AWARE of my surroundings!'

i hope you get your poo poo stolen without mercy or regard, rear end in a top hat

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
You've been hit by
You've been hit by
A bull genital

:perfect:

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

Picnic Princess posted:

gently caress off grandpa, people are allowed to have cell phones, stop trying to take them away from us

No! All phones should be tossed into the muskeg, no exceptions!

All politicians should be tossed in as well actually.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

it's funny because of the way the guy jumps in the car window

please, do not make it more than that

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What a cock and bull story.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

StrangersInTheNight posted:

"she learned a valuable lesson about standing out on the street, completely distracted, dressed like that"

do you see why this is a hosed up line of thinking? just existing with your poo poo doesn't make you at fault. the person who decides to attack you is.

that gif is for people who wanna feel self-satisfied that they 'protect their poo poo' and 'that wouldn't happen to ME because I'M AWARE of my surroundings!'

i hope you get your poo poo stolen without mercy or regard, rear end in a top hat

eh that's a completely false equivalence.

All of society tacitly acknowledges that if you don't "protect your poo poo" someone else will come and take it. It's why cars are sold with locks on the doors and it's why no one goes out for work in the morning and leaves all their doors and windows open on the way out. It's just a matter of where each individual personally draws the line of how much a "reasonable" amount of "protecting your poo poo" that they need to do is and which bits they can overlook and rely on the nebulous "social contract" to protect for them. And I bet the guy in the .gif recently redrew that line.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Hot takes

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

sunken fleet posted:

All of society tacitly acknowledges that if you don't "protect your poo poo" someone else will come and take it. It's why cars are sold with locks on the doors and it's why no one goes out for work in the morning and leaves all their doors and windows open on the way out. It's just a matter of where each individual personally draws the line of how much a "reasonable" amount of "protecting your poo poo" that they need to do is and which bits they can overlook and rely on the nebulous "social contract" to protect for them. And I bet the guy in the .gif recently redrew that line.

no that's basically the perfect analogy and you're a loving moron

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

sunken fleet posted:

You're the guy giving everyone the old ocular patdowns and making tactical assessments of your surroundings. I.e. an rear end in a top hat.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Gluten Freeman posted:

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Gluten Freeman posted:

I thought it was funny cause of the kid's posture that says "dude that totally sucks! whelp!"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

For a thread about taking pleasure in other people's misery there sure are a lot of people that find fault in taking pleasure in other people's misery.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Gluten Freeman posted: