Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Lycus posted:

If it was Real Melania, they wouldn't be holding hands.

I lust for there to be a rotating corps of Melania look-alikes for when she gets tired of dealing with his poo poo. It would be the perfect midseason twist.

E: gently caress, I'm on my phone, someone spot me a tax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

PhazonLink posted:

you think Donnie remembers Twister?

Also did Twister have other tornado related movies released close to it that it "duel" for success?

I don't think Donnie remembers breakfast.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

“Okay, Donald, pretend to look sad. That’s it. There you go. Good boy. Okay back in the limo, I want some KFC.”

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

1stGear posted:

E: gently caress, I'm on my phone, someone spot me a tax

https://twitter.com/CuteEmergency/status/1103844033712062464

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Thanks incongrously avatared friend.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Grape posted:

So attuned to the Jewish struggle she doesn't even recognize a dude with the first name "Eli" is almost definitely Jewish.

Maybe if his name was Benjamin.

Thank you. Thank you. I will be here all night.

Uncleanly Cleric
Oct 17, 2005

theflyingorc posted:

you, uh

should study where the different parts of the head are

Because it sounds like you're headbutting during cunnilingus

You mean you don't?

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe

This thread jumped a couple pages, but:

https://twitter.com/replouiegohmert/status/1070762957351587840?s=19

What a disingenuous sack of poo poo.

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

DandyLion posted:

Yeah right that has not aged well....

No, no it has not.

But, eh. There's still the DC stuff for him next week.

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

VitalSigns posted:

Rich people don't go to jail for anything except betraying their class which he hasn't.

Your original claim was that rich people don't go to jail, so the Manafort counterpoint is still 100% valid.

Nice try though!

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Uncleanly Cleric posted:

You mean you don't?
I usually skip the ritual combat part of foreplay but if you're a traditionalist that's cool too.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
This chyron. Holy poo poo. They’re reading the thread.

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1103824593838632962?s=21

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

Rent-A-Cop posted:

I usually skip the ritual combat part of foreplay but if you're a traditionalist that's cool too.

How on earth do you expect to earn a Par'Mach'kai with that sort of attitude.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

skylined! posted:

This chyron. Holy poo poo. They’re reading the thread.

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1103824593838632962?s=21

My favourite is when Fox quotes themselves as sources.

Some people (on Fox) said that President Obama is a Kenyan Muslim athiest Demon, is it true?"

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Jews are the Real Anti-Semites!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Normal thing that happens

https://mobile.twitter.com/theeveningsun/status/1103782640950407168

quote:

A Texas judge advised a jury that God told him a sex trafficking defendant was not guilty and asked them to acquit, according to a recent public warning from the Texas Commission on Judicial Conduct.

The warning details a January 2018 incident in the trial of Gloria Romero Perez, the San Antonio Express-News reported Wednesday.

Perez faced charges of continuous sex trafficking and the sale or purchase of a child in the trial, which was presided over by Comal County Judge Jack Robison. 

When told the jury had reached a verdict, Robison informed jurors that God told him Perez was innocent, the report says. He also said he believed convicting Perez would be a miscarriage of justice and asked the jury to deliberate for "10 or 15 minutes" more.
Robison later apologized to the jury for the comment, saying “something to the effect of, 'When God tells me I gotta do something, I gotta do it,'" the report says

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

I find that when people insist that you dig up posts from years-old threads and give specific examples of poo poo that everyone who was posting in those threads at the time remembers anyway, it's generally as a shield from legitimate criticism rather than some sort of facts-based, data-driven approach to shitposting. YMMV
If everyone was doing it then shouldn't it be easy to find an example?

I just think "See? I was right. :smuggo:" posts are inherently useless and would like to see less of them.

I'd give you an example but it would be incredibly easy to do so I won't. :smuggo:

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

If I wanted to run the CHUD grift, I'd just make video after video of how cool Rorshach, the Joker, Eric Cartman, Rick Sanchez, Tyler Durden and V from V for Vendetta are and would totally own all those SJW snowflakes

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005

theflyingorc posted:

you, uh

lol if your head isn't spinning like the exorcist while you please your woman

just lmao

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Normal thing that happens

I'd say it is pretty normal to wind up with judges like that when you pick judges through partisan judicial elections :v:

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

Get that boy to teachin Khaled a few things!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

so how many children did the judge buy from the dude?

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

JonathonSpectre posted:

Jesus Christ, a fully paid off 400k home, a 100k vacation home, and an income that is 5x the median US income isn't "rich?"

What in the gently caress? Those people are rich as poo poo. They're as rich as six foot up a bull's rear end. They're outrageously, outrageously, outrageously loving rich. With even a modicum of spending discipline they will never want for anything even remotely reasonable.

They're not wealthy. They can't buy a sports team or an island. But they're much, much better off than like 90% of the people in the country, so if they aren't rich then the word's lost all meaning.

Pretend that one .gif of the "poor" rich headed to the guillotine was here.

In what might seem like a ridiculous analogy, but is actually a pretty good analogy, it is like the difference between the earth and Jupiter, and Jupiter and the sun.

From the viewpoint of the earth, Jupiter is really big...about 300 times as big as us. Jupiter and the Sun are both way bigger than the earth. But the sun is 1000 times as large as Jupiter. And, importantly, the sun is large enough to undergo fusion.

Someone with $10,000 dollars in assets and someone in $1,000,000 in assets are a lot closer than someone with $1,000,000 in assets and someone with a $1,000,000,000 in assets.

The type of money that is involved in having an outsized influence on the political and economic system, is a scale beyond the money needed to "live comfortably".

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

So his god is ok with child trafficking and child slavery?

Acinonyx
Oct 21, 2005

Meatball posted:

I mean, have you read the bible?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Jesus, another break in the Smollet case: there's being an INTERNAL investigation into his case and if, how, and why the police were leaking information.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Young Freud posted:

Jesus, another break in the Smollet case: there's being an INTERNAL investigation into his case and if, how, and why the police were leaking information.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/03/06/nurses-fired-northwestern-jussie-smollett-attack/

also this happened recently.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Meatball posted:

As a Christian I could not, in good conscience, subject anyone to the US prison system.

But he's a judge so unless his rear end had an epiphany that's probably not his problem.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

theflyingorc posted:

you, uh

In the 69 my humpty nose will tickle your rear

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe

I'm always reminded of this reddit post (the x12 gilded one) when this comes up:

http://np.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/2s9u0s/what_do_insanely_wealthy_people_buy_that_ordinary/cnnmca8

ummel fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Mar 8, 2019

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Can't believe this isn't ratio'd.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Getting close

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

This happened before iirc a few years ago, and the judge was got rid of soon after. Forgot how.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

glowing-fish posted:

In what might seem like a ridiculous analogy, but is actually a pretty good analogy, it is like the difference between the earth and Jupiter, and Jupiter and the sun.

From the viewpoint of the earth, Jupiter is really big...about 300 times as big as us. Jupiter and the Sun are both way bigger than the earth. But the sun is 1000 times as large as Jupiter. And, importantly, the sun is large enough to undergo fusion.

Someone with $10,000 dollars in assets and someone in $1,000,000 in assets are a lot closer than someone with $1,000,000 in assets and someone with a $1,000,000,000 in assets.

The type of money that is involved in having an outsized influence on the political and economic system, is a scale beyond the money needed to "live comfortably".

Exactly.

The people with $100MM+ and $1bn+ in wealth want us fighting amongst ourselves for the scraps. Just because my household manages to grab $300k of the leftovers a year and yours only manages to grab $100k that doesn’t change the fact that we’re all fighting for the leftovers while the ultra wealthy keep 99.9% of it for themselves.

Take half the wealth over $1bn and give it all to families that make less than me.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Welcome to the 5th Circuit, Judge Robison.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

TheDisreputableDog posted:

lol if your head isn't spinning like the exorcist while you please your woman

just lmao

You ever see those brushes they use to wash the sides of cars in automated carwashes?

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Young Freud posted:

Weird how all the leaking abruptly stopped once the FBI got involved and TMZ claimed to have evidence in his favor.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

CuddleCryptid posted:

You ever see those brushes they use to wash the sides of cars in automated carwashes?

Lots of patriarchal assumptions built into this discussion. The woman I’m married to isn’t “my woman” and I’m not acting out the dominance hierarchy-based role of “pleasing her”.

I am a kinetic participant in experiential matrix of pleasure occurring for a woman I’m married to, libs.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Koalas March posted:

Weird how all the leaking abruptly stopped once the FBI got involved and TMZ claimed to have evidence in his favor.

Until we get anything credible out of that case I'm just assuming that Onion headline about 'Chicago Police Credit Their Extensive Experience Falsifying Evidence For Helping Solve Smollett Case' as the truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Has Khaled ever done anything where he doesn't show his rear end to the world? I only know him as a musical pokemon and the guy who performed at the finale of a video game conference and was met with total apathy.