Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
They're really into Tuttle this season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

PostNouveau posted:

They're really into Tuttle this season

I was surprised Tuttle didn't die when he was eaten by a fish.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Kwyndig posted:

I was surprised Tuttle didn't die when he was eaten by a fish.

That animation of him and Klaus bouncing around in there was just amazing.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

And the angry roaring bear

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
People complaining about Roger not knowing how to ride a bike. The real mystery is how those two white bitches didn't get sunburned.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

limp_cheese posted:

That animation of him and Klaus bouncing around in there was just amazing.

Brawnfire posted:

Need a gif of all of them bouncing around in pain inside Old Ulysses

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Brawnfire posted:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Anyone have a still of all the Annie Oakley trick shooters from the talent show episode?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Anyone have a still of all the Annie Oakley trick shooters from the talent show episode?

Sure bro, sorry the quality isn't great:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Sure bro, sorry the quality isn't great:

Thank you!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
What a strange but awesome episode. It dipped heavily into the father/son incest joke well, but hey it was funny!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Ugh eating hot dogs for 2 hours. :barf:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

twistedmentat posted:

Ugh eating hot dogs for 2 hours. :barf:

It's the only way to be sure!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Twinanigans
Season 15, Episode 17
Steve and Roger restart their career as a twin brother acting duo; the family becomes addicted to a novelty gift shop.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The_Doctor posted:

Twinanigans
Season 15, Episode 17
Steve and Roger restart their career as a twin brother acting duo; the family becomes addicted to a novelty gift shop.

This show has the best synopses.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'm predicting and expecting some SERIOUS jokes at Spencer's gifts expense

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Milo and POTUS posted:

I'm predicting and expecting some SERIOUS jokes at Spencer's gifts expense

"why do they have dildos up front?"

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

I like how the family is finally letting Klaus in on their schemes. Sure he had to threaten suicide, but they didn't care before.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

They're really going there, Spencer's Gifts!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This episode got really violent.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Roger bringing back the head-crushing was pretty great. Also, the Spencer's part of this episode was weird and kind of commercial-y, but I wasnt totally mad at it.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

muscles like this! posted:

This episode got really violent.
It was going back to the well of Cops & Roger which was... almost nine years ago?!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I want the boney as hell mouthfeel.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I want to show the Spencers Gifts song to a friend of mine who used to work at one.

God I love when this show goes extreme violence.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

YeahTubaMike posted:

Roger bringing back the head-crushing was pretty great. Also, the Spencer's part of this episode was weird and kind of commercial-y, but I wasnt totally mad at it.

Everything with Spencer was worth it for the final scene with the family. The stupid clothes they were wearing, the food, and especially talking with the CEO of Spencer.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

My daughter really likes Doc McStuffins, and Jeff Fischer plays a toy firetruck. He sounds exactly the same, just more giggly than stoned.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Brawnfire posted:

My daughter really likes Doc McStuffins, and Jeff Fischer plays a toy firetruck. He sounds exactly the same, just more giggly than stoned.

https://youtu.be/fVv3HmMmDkw close your eyes and it's like you're watching a weirdly kind and wholesome episode of American Dad.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Brawnfire posted:

Jeff played a padawan on a couple of eps of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" series. He didn't change his voice on that, either.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Is it me or have the B plots for the latest episodes been entirely unhinged from reality? Not a criticism, I'm just surprised by how far out they're going.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Davros1 posted:

Jeff played a padawan on a couple of eps of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" series. He didn't change his voice on that, either.

Was he the one that looked like Shaggy?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

Is it me or have the B plots for the latest episodes been entirely unhinged from reality? Not a criticism, I'm just surprised by how far out they're going.
That's not really new anymore

I really appreciated that this most recent one ended like that

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

This show has ruined some things for me. On a plane ride just now, one of the movies I could watch was Widows. I can’t help but hear ‘Widows!’ every time I see the title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nb852wwjq8

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The_Doctor posted:

This show has ruined some things for me. On a plane ride just now, one of the movies I could watch was Widows. I can’t help but hear ‘Widows!’ every time I see the title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nb852wwjq8

That seems less like "ruined" and more like "made better".

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

There’s a fine line, it’s true.

Anyway.

Top Of The Steve
Season 15, episode 18
Steve goes to boarding school, only to discover it’s an all-girls school. Stan is annoyed by a parade of characters that come to take Steve’s place at home.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

That was a great episode! The Steve plot did not go how I expected but loving killed it. The running away from plot lines gimmick had me laughing my rear end off.

Ahhh Real Zombies!
Jul 16, 2007
Get it?
I love this show so much, and this was a great episode. Who would have guessed the creator of Family Guy would have two of my favorite shows, but here we are.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Spitz spun off! Good for her!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Her old roomate masturbated himself to death
So now she's top of the Spitz!

Also shows made in Canada are no longer cheap.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

twistedmentat posted:

Her old roomate masturbated himself to death
So now she's top of the Spitz!

Also shows made in Canada are no longer cheap.

Pretty sure it was supposed to be a spin-off from the late 80's or early 90's back when things were cheaper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Pretty sure it was supposed to be a spin-off from the late 80's or early 90's back when things were cheaper.

Oh you'd say that with your little glue stick.