Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

he could deffo step on Tyrion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

why are there no goblins in this show? they had them in lord of the rings. just something i think about when i lay awake at night

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

remember when this show had good writing and good actors?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

bloom posted:

remember when this show had good writing and good actors?

you want the good writing but you get the bad pussy

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

big nipples big life posted:

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Hodor holding the door open to the patio where Cersei and Tyrion are reforging their sibling connection over a hot grill of burgers and brats carefully heated by drogon

they’re drinking micheladas

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Hell Yeah posted:

why are there no goblins in this show?

They couldn't find your number.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

are you implying i'm a goblin?

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Hell Yeah posted:

are you implying i'm a goblin?

hell yeah

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

There is only one way it could and should end: mid-scene, randomly, two episodes into the season.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

RBA Starblade posted:

There is only one way it could and should end: mid-scene, randomly, two episodes into the season.
Isn't that how a narcoleptic experiences falling asleep?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Do we know the episode lengths yet?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

each episode is 69 minutes long

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Episode 1: 63 minutes
Episode 2: 13 minutes
Episode 3: 0 minutes
Episode 4: 0 minutes
Episode 5: 0 minutes
Episode 6:
Episode 7:
Episode

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Grouchio posted:

Somehow these spoilers line up with the showrunners style

The showrunners were forced to pitch to grrm nonstop while he was masturbating and every time he climaxed, those were the ideas that made the show.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
how does gurm masturbate if he can't reach his cock?

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President
The same way he wipes his rear end, with a towel on a stick.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
these spoilers are dummy scenes filmed only to throw off redditBUT what actually happens will even dumber

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
sam in old man make up is reading the "song of ice and fire" to grandbaby "john" (named for the late john snow). baby john turns to camera... and has white walker eyes! smash cut to credits

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

How has the app WhiteWlkr disrupted the Westerosi economy? Night “Zuck” King, president and CEO of WhiteWlkr is here to tell us their story.

*dead cold eyes*

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

big nipples big life posted:

Dont talk about Jon Snow that way

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

The showrunners should pull a Stephen King and put a warning before the final season

"This ending sucks, I warned you"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Using amazing technology of that one interactive black mirror episode everyone forgot about, the Got season finale will have multiple endings!
*all of them suck

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Inspired by the Simpsons scripting and recording an entire alternate ending for Who Shot Mr. Burns? that pins Homer as the culprit, the showrunners film and produce vast swathes of footage that will never be in the show and are only intended to throw off leakers. Unfortunately, they blow their entire CGI budget on fake scenes, which results in the actual released show devoting 90% of its footage to characters standing alone on the battlement and shouting things like "there's a huge army of zombies right over there!" "Dany's dragons are fighting the ice dragon! Oh no, the ice dragon bit the yellow dragon on the neck! It's crashing to the ground!"

The entire last episode will just be D&D wearing leftover maester costumes and narrating the events of the Final Confrontation to a small kid, because that's all they could afford.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Waltzing Along posted:

how does gurm masturbate if he can't reach his cock?

He is rich enough now that he has others do it for him

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Drunken Baker posted:

Also,

Jamie shivs Qyburn in the neck when he tries to kill Euron. Then they have a seven minute "They Live" style brawl that ends when Jamie smashes Euron's teeth in with his golden hand and retrieves the knife and finishes him. Then he corners Cersie and throttles her to death.

Its more that its done in such a lame way with everyone else circling around them chanting "fight! fight! fight!" like its some schoolyard scuffle.

Any kind of They Live-style brawls can only enhance a show. Just turn the next season into a wrestling event.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Preechr posted:

The same way he wipes his rear end, with a towel on a stick.

But the question now is, is it the same stick?

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Hell Yeah posted:

why are there no goblins in this show? they had them in lord of the rings. just something i think about when i lay awake at night

Ramsay Bolton was kind of an evil little goblin.

Gobblin' on Theon's sausage dick.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Hell Yeah posted:

i would love to see hodor step on some people he's not a giant but i think imo he would be able to step on like a goblin or something

The good guys are getting swarmed by these little ice devil things that are too small to shoot with arrows or accurately stab with a sword.

You can see the frustration and despair on Jon Snow's face when suddenly he has an epiphany.

Flashback to a giant stepping on people.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
SEASON 8 EPISODE 9 SPOILERS

After murdering Cersei, Arya returns to Winterfell with several carriages in tow, Hot Pie is with her for some reason and is always halfway through a conversation about gravy any time he is introduced to a scene. Tyrion asks her what's in the carriages, to which Arya replies "hope" all solemn like. The scene cuts to the preparations for battle as shown in the trailer.

The Night's King orders an advance on Winterfell, using the undead frost giants as the bulk of his force. The Giants come across the posted Unsullied outside of Winterfell. The giants rush up to them and step on all the Unsullied, and a massive green explosion across the entire line of giants suddenly occurs. Tyrion is smiling and laughing with everyone because he had dressed up the Wildfire Arya brought as Unsullied.

The NK is furious and then the Hound calls him a oval office. He mounts the undead Viserion to attack but he's so angry about being called a oval office that he slips off and sprains his ankle. Everyone starts laughing at him, including the undead / alive dragons.

This is the moment when the American colonials open their attack and we leave it on a cliffhanger for Ep. 10.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

stop getting people's hopes up

tino
Jun 4, 2018

by Smythe
HBO just ordered a half-hour multi-cam situational comedy set in a New York apartment, starring Arya, Night King and Tyrion Dinklage.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Friends - The One Where A Giant Steps On Some More People

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

tino posted:

HBO just ordered a half-hour multi-cam situational comedy set in a New York apartment, starring Arya, Night King and Tyrion Dinklage.

If they added one of the direwolves that sometimes looks at the camera and you can hear its funny sarcastic thoughts I would buy and bingewatch.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Same but replace the dire wolf with Ser Pounce and done with animatronics like Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Also a wise-cracking raven who talks with a Brooklyn accent that only Night King can hear, and it drives him crazy.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President

Harveygod posted:

But the question now is, is it the same stick?

GRRM literally almost died from acute shitdick. What does your heart tell you?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

possibly the most unfunny series of jokes i've ever seen in my life.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Hell Yeah posted:

I laughed, and also you are a cock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Hell Yeah posted:

To be fair, season 8 hasn't aired yet.