Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

tywin, d ying on the toilet "ugh, millenials!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hell Yeah posted:

possibly the most unfunny series of jokes i've ever seen in my life.

Tyrion walks into a bar.
Bartender looks up and says, "......"
He can't see Tyrion because he's short.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Solice Kirsk posted:

Tyrion walks into a bar.
Bartender looks up and says, "......"
He can't see Tyrion because he's short.

He looked up because Tyrion Lannister casts a shadow as tall as a giant.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

sugar free jazz posted:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

sugar free jazz posted:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Is it too much to ask to have Ser Gregor crush Danerys's skull with his bare hands while Cercei's army gloriously defeats the undead, leaving Cercei to conquer the north and rule with a black heart and maximum cruelty until her end of days?

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Hell Yeah posted:

possibly the most unfunny series of jokes i've ever seen in my life.

You just bitter because your AV is a skellyman and the big skellyman battle at Hardhome got completely overshadowed when a giant stepped on some more people.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

kiss my rear end, nerd.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Cersei giving Bad Pussy the kiss of death in front of her own mother was honestly probably the best scene of Season 7 so I'd like to vote for this "Cersei maximum cruelty" platform.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I wanna see Cersei's bare feet step on Hotpie's wolfbread

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

whats this from

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I hope the new season steps on some more of my expectations

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
My expectations are so low Dinklage could step on them

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The worst thing S8 could be is meh. Great and we are all happy with a good ending. Terrible and we are all happy with poo poo. Boring and no one is satisfied.

tino
Jun 4, 2018

by Smythe

Waltzing Along posted:

The worst thing S8 could be is meh. Great and we are all happy with a good ending. Terrible and we are all happy with poo poo. Boring and no one is satisfied.

Yeah just don't pull a Sopranos last season. Nobody gets wracked on screen.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

sugar free jazz posted:

no wonder his kid killed him

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hell Yeah posted:

kiss my rear end, nerd.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

mcvey posted:

My expectations are so low Dinklage could step on them

I hope an elephant steps on some dwarfs.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I hope a writer duo steps on some television fans.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
-iron throne gets destroyed

-jon+dany has baby (prophecy hehe)

-they rule together as queen+king, but everyone else is dead pretty much

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Typo posted:

-iron throne gets destroyed

-jon+dany has baby (prophecy hehe)

-they rule together as queen+king, but everyone else is dead pretty much

incest is best, put your aunt to the test

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
I think gendry lives

no idea who rules winterfell at the end

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

incest is best, put your aunt to the test

What do you do when your aunt is also your mum?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Clearly you bed her and let your hosed up offspring figure it out.

tino
Jun 4, 2018

by Smythe
If your aunt can't have baby, is it really incest? (no)

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ilmucche posted:

What do you do when your aunt is also your mum?

I believe that's called a maunt.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

tino posted:

If your aunt can't have baby, is it really incest? (no)

It's guilt free at least

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
I don't want to spoil it for you guys so I will put it in spoilers tags but I know how the series is gonna end and I have known for years.

King Joffrey come back from the dead and he is the TRUE king of fire/lord of light whatever the gently caress. He kill all the ice monsters and then he kill the dwarf and the bastard and pretty much everyone else. He is the king of fire so no one can harm him because of the fire. Khaleesi is the only woman who can bear his children because she is immune to fire damage and after King Joffrey has killed all the other characters he and khaleesi are married and they reign as King and Queen of the land. It will redeem the show for jumping the shark making the bastard come back to life and not have blue zombie eyes. It will get back at all the people who bitched at george rrrr martin all these years for not finishing his books. It's gonna happen.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Chandler enters

"Could you BE more Ice and Fiery?"

The end

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a26782868/game-of-thrones-finale-season-8-emilia-clarke-daenerys-targaryen-reaction/

tino
Jun 4, 2018

by Smythe

hakimashou posted:

I don't want to spoil it for you guys so I will put it in spoilers tags but I know how the series is gonna end and I have known for years.

King Joffrey come back from the dead and he is the TRUE king of fire/lord of light whatever the gently caress. He kill all the ice monsters and then he kill the dwarf and the bastard and pretty much everyone else. He is the king of fire so no one can harm him because of the fire. Khaleesi is the only woman who can bear his children because she is immune to fire damage and after King Joffrey has killed all the other characters he and khaleesi are married and they reign as King and Queen of the land. It will redeem the show for jumping the shark making the bastard come back to life and not have blue zombie eyes. It will get back at all the people who bitched at george rrrr martin all these years for not finishing his books. It's gonna happen.

It will redeem it for me if Joffrey also kill GRRM.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

hakimashou posted:

I find that very likely. It can't be that the show is done and there are no new books before he dies anyways, so at least someone has to take revenge for it.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

tino posted:

Yeah just don't pull a Sopranos last season. Nobody gets wracked on screen.

you mean except for all those characters that get whacked on screen

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

hakimashou posted:

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Game of Thrones: we all GoT disappointed again

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

The Walrus posted:

you mean except for all those characters that get whacked on screen

Brienne whacks off Pod as someone delivers exposition.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

jokes posted:

Game of Thrones: we all GoT disappointed again

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I wish Brienne would whhack me off :( :( :(

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Same. Unironically. I'm Tormund irl.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i wish melisandre wins the iron bank or whatever the gently caress this show is suposdely right now

season one: court intrigue and treasons
season whatever: ICE ZOMBIES LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tino
Jun 4, 2018

by Smythe
Zimbie Robert Baratheon surprise.