Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Less than 1 minute in Brad loads up the microtransactions storepage and gets really intrigued and says Ooooh these rotate every day! Very cool!

lmfao. hes insatiable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

In Training posted:

Less than 1 minute in Brad loads up the microtransactions storepage and gets really intrigued and says Ooooh these rotate every day! Very cool!

very cool

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

https://twitter.com/patrickklepek/status/1097992181397241856

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/bradshoemaker/status/1098371755553435648

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

I'm glad my two favorite bombers are continuing their God Hand playthrough!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
RIP jeffs bare legs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

RIP jeffs bare legs

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

RIP jeffs bare legs

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jeff should start a series called Young Gerstmann which would just be his solo old games streams. But I know if he does it'll be called something stupid like OldPiss with J-b0p and Mouthsteady with Ben breathing and making mouth noises constantly while they both struggle to stay awake at their ikea esports desk.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jeff should start a series called Young Gerstmann which would just be his solo old games streams. But I know if he does it'll be called something stupid like OldPiss with J-b0p and Mouthsteady with Ben breathing and making mouth noises constantly while they both struggle to stay awake at their ikea esports desk.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the last upf was actually like 95% jeff playing old games while brad sucked snot back up into his nose and whined that he had to update a ps3 to use it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

and no rorie

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

and no rorie

I’ll pass.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I’ll pass.

Lol

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Wormskull posted:

I’ll pass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/danauer/status/1103410752197541888

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

False advertising. That looks nostalgic, fun, and exciting. The antithesis of modern GB.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Glad that the Premium subscription cash is being spent wisely: advertising in print media

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

cnet has a magazine in 2019 lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao!!! Fail magazine gents.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Glad that the Premium subscription cash is being spent wisely: advertising in print media

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
is it a real magazine you can buy. i thought it was one of those things they just print up internally for employees like a newsletter

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Milkman posted:

is it a real magazine you can buy. i thought it was one of those things they just print up internally for employees like a newsletter

It's a real magazine you can buy and subscribe to https://www.cnet.com/cnet-magazine/

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

third chair on UPF today: the latest hot new issue of CNET magazine, replacing Rorie

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's a real magazine you can buy and subscribe to https://www.cnet.com/cnet-magazine/

breathtaking

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i was watching the crackdown 3 quick look and the first half brad is literally off mic like hes laying on a couch watching the screen from a reflection in the room

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

i was watching the crackdown 3 quick look and the first half brad is literally off mic like hes laying on a couch watching the screen from a reflection in the room

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

the four horsemen of lulz

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Ben is a eldritch horror.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HamsterPolice posted:

the four horsemen of lulz

Wormskull posted:

lol

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory
Ben looks like a promising young man from Innsmouth.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The opening minute of the newest Best Of video is :discourse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEFyWkcDr-k

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Creepy incels have co-opted Visual Novels and made it unsafe for women to participate in the genre. Abby's mentions are under attack by gamergators, and as such GiantBomb will be canceling "The Dating Games." We apologize to those looking forward to the conclusion of Horse Prince.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

Creepy incels have co-opted Visual Novels and made it unsafe for women to participate in the genre. Abby's mentions are under attack by gamergators, and as such GiantBomb will be canceling "The Dating Games." We apologize to those looking forward to the conclusion of Horse Prince.

lmfao