Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Wirth1000 posted:

If you’re American and are capable of emigrating and haven’t then you are genuinely worse than the kind of person who voted for Trump.

gently caress you bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

it should be noted that all members in attendance are ferrari fans

Hell, who in their right mind wouldn't be a fan of the most successful team in F1 history?

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

OhsH posted:

I love stroll

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

If you like Stroll you should be shot into the sun imo just imo

Stroll owns, martyr me up oval office

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Kilonum posted:

:toxx: If Haas doesn't score more points than Team Stroll this season I will eat a one week probation. :toxx:

Toxxes recorded up to here.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

1500quidpoocati posted:

Stroll owns, martyr me up oval office

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
iospace, In light of Lowtax's financial problems, instead of getting banned if Ricciardo wins a race, how about I buy Platinum for everybody in this thread that doesn't have it if he does? I think there's like, five folks in here that don't have it, so that's at least $49.75 toward SA's operating costs. Payable immediately (or at least up to 24 hours after) upon Ricciardo's victory.

Never mind

Astoundingly Ugly Baby fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Mar 13, 2019

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

iospace, In light of Lowtax's financial problems, instead of getting banned if Ricciardo wins a race, how about I buy Platinum for everybody in this thread that doesn't have it if he does? I think there's like, five folks in here that don't have it, so that's at least $49.75 toward SA's operating costs. Payable immediately (or at least up to 24 hours after) upon Ricciardo's victory.

Don’t give any money to this dead and gay forum

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Why not buy everybody no ads since nobody has it because of ad blocking apps.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
buy me archives

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

OhsH posted:

Why not buy everybody no ads since nobody has it because of ad blocking apps.

I have it.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Why the gently caress did this get to a point where track day bro! wrote the loving op.
God that was loving awful.

:toxx:
Probate me one day for every point Racing Point is in front of Haas at the end of the season, because I don't want to post in a thread that has that many Strolls Shills posts.
If Max Verstappen finishes 3rd in the WDC at the end of the season I will write at least a 2500 word slashfic of Max/Dan with Max as a dom, and involve Christian Horner, to commemorate their obliteration of my hopes and dreams. If I fail to do this between Max becoming a mathematical certainty to finish at least third and the start of testing for the 2020 F1 season, ban me.
If Renault fail to make a single podium all year I will donate $AUD105 to VisionAustralia so that they can help Australians not make the same mistake Daniel Ricciardo has.
If Sebastian Vettel wins the WDC, probate me for a month as I will dreaming of the #megazone and how I will not be on the highway to it.
If Ferrari win the WCC I will allow a Tifosi to vandalise my avatar and text tastefully update my avatar and text.
Okay, I think that's everything.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Schlesische posted:

Why the gently caress did this get to a point where track day bro! wrote the loving op.

Wow I didn’t know Michael Schumacher posted in here.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Schlesische posted:

Probate me one day for every point Racing Point is in front of Haas at the end of the season, because I don't want to post in a thread that has that many Strolls Shills posts.
If Max Verstappen finishes 3rd in the WDC at the end of the season I will write at least a 2500 word slashfic of Max/Dan with Max as a dom, and involve Christian Horner, to commemorate their obliteration of my hopes and dreams. If I fail to do this between Max becoming a mathematical certainty to finish at least third and the start of testing for the 2020 F1 season, ban me.
If Renault fail to make a single podium all year I will donate $AUD105 to VisionAustralia so that they can help Australians not make the same mistake Daniel Ricciardo has.
If Sebastian Vettel wins the WDC, probate me for a month as I will dreaming of the #megazone and how I will not be on the highway to it.
If Ferrari win the WCC I will allow a Tifosi to vandalise my avatar and text tastefully update my avatar and text.

turn your monitor

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

Schlesische posted:

It was the best F1 thread OP I have ever read.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Between what races does Brexit happen? Looking forward to the day when 7/10 F1 teams can't get to whatever track is next because they're all on an EU terrorist watch list.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Schlesische posted:

The OP we deserve.

Also noted!

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Toxxes that will never happen are lame imo

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Probate me for 6 hours if Michael Schumacher wins an F1 race in a Williams car this season :discourse:

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Goddamn the Netflix documentary has Croft literally going right up to Vijay's face and saying "you gonna be here at the end of the year? Because I'd hate to see you go"

gently caress Croft. For serious. gently caress him.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Between what races does Brexit happen? Looking forward to the day when 7/10 F1 teams can't get to whatever track is next because they're all on an EU terrorist watch list.

Brexit isn’t gonna happen instead we’re going to this bizarre Korean War esque stalemate where the UK is technically gonna leave the EU under article 50 but not really.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Am I going to be cheated out of the live CNN footage of Britons trying to swim to Normandy with the cliffs of Dover aflame?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

So how does this work, do I pick the charity or the avatar or both or what

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Probate me for 6 hours if Michael Schumacher wins an F1 race in a Williams car this season :discourse:

ok, if Kube wins I'm banning your rear end.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
(CNN footage because the BBC offices will have collapsed in rioting and blackouts like Caracas)

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPWzxEHiE5s

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I can't even explain how viscerally I loving hate this

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Big Huski Boi posted:

I can't even explain how viscerally I loving hate this

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

holy poo poo I didn’t know Wirth had a YouTube channel

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Big Huski Boi posted:

So how does this work, do I pick the charity or the avatar or both or what

You pick a charity and whenever I donate the $10 x however many races you then match it

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

You pick a charity and whenever I donate the $10 x however many races you then match it

Cool iospace I'm in on this

https://www.lls.org

Go Sharl Go

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

iospace posted:

ok, if Kube wins I'm banning your rear end.

gently caress it, I’ll take a month probe if Kube, the Polish Rose wins a race.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

lol like these toxxes are gonna mean anything when the forums won’t even exist after the mid-season break.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Hexyflexy posted:

gently caress it, I’ll take a month probe if Kube, the Polish Rose wins a race.

Oh, come on. Even as the resident die hard Williams fan I already know this will never happen.

:toxx: Permaban me if Kubica wins a race in 2019 in the Williams, thanks :toxx:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

wuffles posted:

lol like these toxxes are gonna mean anything when the forums won’t even exist after the mid-season break.

If the forums collapse I will pay for a new forum and put iospace in charge

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

The patreon is already up to 5k or something.

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!

Zaphod42 posted:

Goddamn the Netflix documentary has Croft literally going right up to Vijay's face and saying "you gonna be here at the end of the year? Because I'd hate to see you go"

gently caress Croft. For serious. gently caress him.

I’m still messed up that Charles LeClerc pronounces his own name by saying every letter in it

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
he's Big Chuck

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Wiltsghost posted:

The patreon is already up to 5k or something.

It's at 7k now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Edward Mass posted:

It's at 7k now.

Yeah but like $2.4k of it is some one time donation somebody made.