Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Interesting how even though the angle is right, the AI loses the ability to identify it whenever the tips of the ears/beak exit the frame.

Uh, why didn’t they make it so the drawing always fits inside the frame?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
My son was born two weeks ago, and during that awful first night when we couldn't get him to feed, and I felt like I was losing my mind, I went on Headline Smasher and the most recent headline was A First Look at Boobs—that laugh was exactly what I needed right then.

Here's some more good ones I generated recently:

The Anti-Obesity Effects of Psychological Warfare

True Reasons Why Your Dog Would Say Pork

Drinking Two Diet Drinks a Day Keeps Pregnancy Away!

God Agrees to Reopen Famed elBulli – but Be Careful With Gluten

Drive Around the World Record Number of Trump-Russia Contacts

Some Dems Float Idea of Democracy

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Won't Say Whether Pelosi Should Be Covered in Ice, but It's Not Over Yet!

10 Beautiful Chinese Women Executed Over the U.S. Paranoia About Chinese Electronics?

Menstruation Finally Gets a Release Date

Bubbly Blaster, an Amusing Device That Uses Ocean-Based Nuclear Detonation to Unleash Deadly Tidal Wave of Nostalgia

Cold Case Murder Detective Pikachu Trailer Includes the Lickitung of Your Worst Nightmares

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, This Makes Me Sad - GamesRadar

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

"Bubbly Blaster, an Amusing Device That Uses Ocean-Based Nuclear Detonation to Unleash Deadly Tidal Wave of Nostalgia"

hahaha jesus christ

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I wish Headline Smasher didn't use so many right wing nut job sources. Sure, they produce some silly material, but it's pretty infuriating and depressing to be exposed to that garbage constantly.

Anyway here's bunch of my best liked smashes:

-Kids Pull the Plug on Brain-Dead Dad—Then He Says 6 Words That Today's Gamers Won't Understand

-Chiefs-Patriots and Rams-Saints Promise One Thing: Lots of Wild Monkeys With Herpes—and That Number Could Double Soon

-Stolen Picasso Painting Found in Background of NBA Trading Card

-World's Journalists Have a Record Number of Children So They Can Kill Them

-Easter Island Governor Begs British Museum to Return a Confederate Statue

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Hahaha

Kennel posted:

-Kids Pull the Plug on Brain-Dead Dad—Then He Says 6 Words That Today's Gamers Won't Understand

Haha

Phlegmish has a new favorite as of 23:27 on Mar 9, 2019

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
Eddie Murphy Shows Off Pole Dancing Skills While BF A-Rod Films

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Kennel posted:

-Easter Island Governor Begs British Museum to Return a Confederate Statue

liberal media won't teach you this history!!!

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Trump Announces Plan to Get Worse

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Lots of more GPT output here if you haven't seen:
https://ask-gpt.tumblr.com
And you can submit your own queries.

quote:

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob SquarePants. Absorbent, and yellow, and porous is he? SpongeBob SquarePants. If nautical nonsense be something you wish. SpongeBob SquarePants. Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish! SpongeBob SquarePants. SpongeBob SquarePants. It’s a triangular, at least in the exact same position. But it’s not like most of the things you see in SpongeBob SquarePants. (very suspicious, considering when they’re being designed. Maybe it’s a part of the process that caused my little brother to jump out of his boat when I was 15?)
Does this remind you of the SpongeBob SquarePants figure? It was invented by Simba Smalls on the site before his “famous centrefold mow”. I mean, it’s tempting to paint SpongeBob as a meat and bone (without knowing anything about what he’s doing to those dogs) and this is a pretty preachy two-handed figure that would be good for keeping animals like his pets (who are freaking adorable, in fact, if you believe historical facts, he eats them out of his pail every 15 minutes. Does anyone ever think his experimental shape would be good for a WHOLE DEFINITELY global scheme? That’s another one of those stupid political fluff, and no one ever asks if he or he would be happy with it.
It’s obvious from watching this figure that this is just a fancy idea from the 1990s, and if you do, you’re wrong. It’s like “Stitchmetrics is your greatest weakness”. The more you are convinced that you are merely trying to design a better design, the more you’re going to be tempted to make big, bold or bold lots of squares of every possible shape that lies beneath it. And that’s just the way it is. This is a face-up design that is super cute, but you can’t really look away.
Eat My Heart out of the T-Rex
Now that you’ve been ten feet from the T-Rex, ask yourself why you call that an ‘X’.
This is by far the and least confusing of the three. You know, the one furry thing you can count on seeing in the mirror after you’ve dated someone for the last twenty-four hours. It turns out it helps you to draw out the ones who are happy and happy-dyke all around them. You know what it is like to be that, and even if you’re not sure, it can be something to look at on your dinner table and notice how gay and awesome it is.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Janelle C. Shane taught a neural network to estimate "brvtality" of metal album covers, as well as how "death" various death metal album covers were, among other things. This NN was then utilized to estimate the brutality of e.g. cat pictures.

https://www.angrymetalguy.com/angry-metal-album-art-neural-networks/

(From the article)

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Incorrect, that cat looks 100% like a black metal album cover.

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

Hempuli posted:

Janelle C. Shane taught a neural network to estimate "brvtality" of metal album covers, as well as how "death" various death metal album covers were, among other things. This NN was then utilized to estimate the brutality of e.g. cat pictures.

(From the article)

Either this what happens when a network gets insufficient completely negative input during training...

(Black metal score: 0.801391)

...or I should be paying more attention to the pullulating corruption at the core of Peppa Pig.

I know a lot has been posted from the OpenAI text dump but...OK, so which one of you goons is running a Ukrainian labor camp and leather goods workshop whilst moonlighting as a short-order chef and dishing out Kratom?

SERVICES AND MONEY MAKING

By Sarah Packer

Burner

My name continues to be Sarah Packer, a 33-year-old model. For the past three months, I have been reporting to Immediate Order Cooking, the gyro I make at lunch every day at the labor camp which I build on the outskirts of Kharkiv, Ukraine's second largest city.

MR. KELLOGG'S LATEST GOURMET PETITION RESULTS

Other than the morning cigar, Kharkiv is a pretty gentle place for a fourteen-year-old boy to belong to. In addition, most houses supply gas to their buildings (all of them, including those where I live for work purposes at Immediate Order Cooking, run on Palestinian natural gas which is cheap at about $1 a gigajoule).

Given these circumstances, and the fact that I enjoy cooking and riding my Saab, my prison-built steel-framed home is thriving, and it does not require a roof to trap my Sir Arthurian frolics among the turf.

Within this environs, I make not just my own upholstery and leather goods but also some repairs on my other creations. To me, it's not Paul Mann, the "Detroit gangster" in his businesses, but Inglourious Basterds cult patriots who survive in this legacy of Rust Belt contraction and act as pawns for the ultra-rich and sell-out working class as much as I do. American women know a lot about that.

Each evening, I visit one of four high-security cells around the arena (a huge building quite garish when far away from IOV), paint the pigskin with noble colors (inspired by the Siege of Manacor ), joke with the inmates and share my copy of Kratom while dancing or reciting poetry. However, I usually force myself to go for a brisk walk around the arena in the recreation yard since not even being 60-80 completely slashes your stamina.

For luxury vehicles I regularly need Ukrainian license plates — though my son holds the Ukraine number — because the rent the parties charge is prohibitive and the bus doesn't run every other day.

And besides, every fee counts: I need cash for the metal sweat lodges (to wash in the dank saunas and scrub your body) which I sometimes build at hotels on the steep fallly bottom of the valley ( I have built 12 of "Six Iron Pedestals"), fix and fix again, tattoo shells from Disney's Coney Island theme park around my cheap Serbian scrotum so people will have to dimply copy my translation and accomplish drudgery that my father once did. I charge $4 for a 250-mile motorcycle frenzy and check my bags erratically on the way to the labor camp to ensure no one else takes advantage of my breathtaking bad driving

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Carnival of Shrews posted:

cheap Serbian scrotum

mods??

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

"You promise me genuine leather! This cheap, Serbian scrotum! I demand refund!"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Either this what happens when a network gets insufficient completely negative input during training...

(Black metal score: 0.801391)

...or I should be paying more attention to the pullulating corruption at the core of Peppa Pig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFk2H9D7rYo

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

Brawnfire posted:

"You promise me genuine leather! This cheap, Serbian scrotum! I demand refund!"

Can't argue with $4 for a 250-mile motorcycle frenzy, though. That's value!

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Can't argue with $4 for a 250-mile motorcycle frenzy, though. That's value!

Eh, you get what you pay for, in this case breathtaking bad driving

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

Farecoal posted:

Eh, you get what you pay for, in this case breathtaking bad driving

Risk-averse, eh?

Palestinian natural gas at $1 a gigajoule. Seriously, there's nothing safer.

Edit: Holy poo poo, it exists.

Carnival of Shrews has a new favorite as of 21:12 on Mar 13, 2019

DrankSinatra
Aug 25, 2011
OpenAI sample 269 is an adventure, and "Gronk, gronk, gronku" is the best anime, IMO:

quote:

Volcanoes are the source of the destruction of civilizations, and the source of most of the dangers of Earth and space. Even ancient civilizations rich in artifacts can be cut down in one of the big explosions. The continents usually tremble when enough magma rises from the crust to form a volcanic cone. The mantle is softer than Arctic ice; characters can roll over it in some areas for a dynamic kick to travel. In the center is the central volcano, where there are way more ways to farm & battle than in most games.

With your friends? Bring along a Professor or Computer Game Guru to teach the volcano's left over swirling lava to transform you into a Wi-Fi Warrior or Computer Info Tech.

More information about Volcanoes is available for download by following this link.

Web Version (Firefox and not Internet Explorer)

Download from here.

Version History

july 22, 2017

host 19:45 local time

power on<|endoftext|>For what may ultimately be his last hurrah, Rob Gronkowski — the physical embodiment of Belichick's wish that his defense be considered one of the best in football — knows business better than anyone. He's been the face of this team throughout its journey to Super Bowl XLIX, and the Patriots' king of all kings, of course, played nine- and 11-game seasons in 2003 and 2004 with a torn ACL and a prescription for painkillers. Thursday night, he made headlines by going for the gun on a delightfully wild, back-and-forth, transition-zone Patriots team at Carolina.

The Rams were losing 41-7 at the time, but Gronkowski redeemed himself by posting eight catches in the first half and mostly quieting his doubters with his athleticism, elusiveness and assured hands.

Braley: Pats know what Rangin' Gronk wants after Bortles TD Chief NFL writer Mike Reiss breaks down the second seaon for the Patriots. NBC's Maggie Gray and reporter Jim Rome talk with Mike Ehrmann about Gronkowski's clutch interception.

Chief NFL writer Mike Reiss breaks down the second seaon for the Patriots. NBC's Maggie Gray and reporter Jim Rome talk with Mike Ehrmann about Gronkowski's clutch interception. More ...

So on Sunday, when the Patriots (7-0) forced the Panthers (5-1) to watch rookies fifth-round pick Shaq Thompson, fifth-rounder Tavares Martin and second-year Pro Bowler Devin Funchess experience the first cornerback-friendly stadium in NFL history from their own sideline, they knew they'd gotten the whole dynamic kick-starting from Gronkowski's 11-catch, 102-yard night. The objective: Get the second unit through two quarters as if nothing was amiss.

Game Ball: Gronkowski

Gronkowski entered with a camaraderie greater than the proverbial crowd at Paul Brown Stadium. He signed autographs and raised money. He wooed his adversary with warmth, empathy and support.

All the while, the sudden after-news of White's ACL tear plastered Denver scrolls on the Internet and seemed to click with many fans every time it landed in their inbox. No one should toss aside everything this guy has given the Patriots and the fans -- and their dreams -- over two-and-a-half seasons.

Brhamvy: Gronk, Gronk, Gronku

On a night when many of his teammates and coaches chose kneeling rather than standing during the national anthem, Gronk (along with tailback James White) refused.

It didn't matter.

Dom Capers' famed maneuvering, the Steel Curtain at work with the Pats' defensive calls, German Subs sparkling the electrifying offense of Julian Edelman and a 26-20 lead within the first 17 minutes of the game, are merely emotional and head-scratching now.

Moments like Thursday night in Carolina, when the Patriots instilled insecurity, attorneyship and complexity right throughout the Panthers' lineup, made Sunday's terrorist cell look like a sociopathic choirboy dancing and scraping his hands along the flag.

But Sunday's Saints-Giants game is the perfect microcosm of the Patriots' trajectory.

Jeff Howe: Patriots ideas required quick thinking

On the surface, it seemed, New York's existential philosophers indirectly teamed with those tickalicious Giants.

But if the viability of Belichick's system as the Green Bay game unfolded was plucked wholesale, as Tom Coughlin's option of the looseness-column numbering system in the Giants' original host committee bolded during the 2004 meetings suggested, the Patriots' blunders Saturday are a long way from that bearer.

Heisman Trophy aside, jet setter we were reminded Sunday with finesse and cellular handywork, EJ Manuel, does not add up to Gronkowski, Gronkowski, Gronk.

In three years under Belichick,

Edit:
"For what may ultimately be his last hurrah, Rob Gronkowski — the physical embodiment of Belichick's wish that his defense be considered one of the best in football — knows business better than anyone."
Fuckin' LOL

DrankSinatra has a new favorite as of 02:51 on Mar 14, 2019

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

Hempuli posted:

(From the article)

I don't have Platinum :blush: but wanted to let you know the Nintendo Switch thread is loving Baba Is You.

EDIT: Even has its own thread

The Merkinman has a new favorite as of 01:51 on Mar 15, 2019

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

SerialKilldeer posted:

Lots of more GPT output here if you haven't seen:
https://ask-gpt.tumblr.com
And you can submit your own queries.

This is great. I'm impressed that the smaller model works so well.

quote:

Item#: 256
Object Class: Keter
Special Containment Procedures: SCP-256 is to be handled in isolation, only when required for further consideration. Any necessary actions are to be taken by Security Operations. As of ██/██/20██, no further action has been taken.

Description: SCP-256 is a 4 x 6-inch, high-density “slicing cutter”; it comprises the top three parts, two of which contain the top end of a large, flat top. An iron chain is located on top of the cutter, with a metal buckle around the center. The chain can now move approximately a meter or so along its length, along the length of the upper surface. The chains have been equipped with a thin membrane, which forms an insulating layer. The bottom end acts as a lock and the middle of the edge acts as a brake.

The chain is secured to the base of the cutter, but can be removed once the chain is no longer attached. The chain is held in place with a screwdriver while its motion controls the blade. The hand-held device can be used to operate a knife through its blade unless held on a metal base using a rubber band, or when the knife is moved with the tool to the point where it reaches the cutting surface, or when holding the cutter by the hand. When the blade is moved, the knife will slide back and forth. Any remaining sharpening force will be applied to the base of the cutter, which will cause it to produce a sharp edge in the manner described herein.

SCP-256 was initially discovered to be a 1 x 1.5-inch “slicing cutter”, but was soon discovered to be much larger, and developed a reputation for being capable of slicing through objects, causing several deaths, including that of three individuals, at ███/██/20██. Due to its size, this “slicing cutter”(1) was not sufficiently able to tear through wood, however, and SCP-256 was eventually discovered to have a thick, tough steel casing around its edge. The casing is also thin and hard as iron, so it can easily break down and cause injury, as seen in the following pictures.

Due to the low quality of SCP-256 (3), it was placed in storage at Site 12 on █/██/20██. SCP-256 began producing sharpened knives during this time, as demonstrated by one of its most recent incidents: one sharpened by one man who cut it off in the middle of the day. At ███/19

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
uh hey scp foundation I think that's just a knife

Internet Janitor
May 17, 2008

"That isn't the appropriate trash receptacle."

Farecoal posted:

uh hey scp foundation I think that's just a knife

This particular scp is set in Great Britain.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

I sent "Mother, tell your children not to" to that GPT-2 blog and I'm very satisfied with the results.

quote:

Mother, tell your children not to kill them.

“You see, the only way to preserve those values is through fear.”

–Dora the Explorer on the Sword of Alaric

Dora will give his children the Sword of Alaric which will bring them back and fulfill the dream of their parents. As a gift to them, the children will be able to learn the secret of the Sword of Alaric by having their parents read it. There will be two parts that will be revealed by the children as they read on:

A dream, the sword will represent the dream that they had when they were old enough.

This is a dream, and the children will be able to take this sword from their parents into their arms to return to their home town or even to the Great City or the country they choose.

Dora once told that she needed a name to be able to summon the Sword of Alaric.

The children will learn it by going on the journey that they’ve been assigned from the Dream of Alaric to the Great City of the Great City.

The sword will be used by the children as a weapon for a magical defense during their journeys. Once at the Great City, they will need to follow it to the Great City where they will meet their destiny.

This is all they need to have learned when they return back to their home town or the United States.

They must reach their destiny.

To begin their journey back to their home town, the children (who are no older than 4 years old) must get a sword that they can summon from their parents.

They will need to return to all their hometowns from their new village and meet their fate there.

After going into some kind of dungeon (or cave, for that matter) in the Great City, they will receive a sword with an enchanted arrow (shown at right if the character has a sword of silver) which will give them the sword of Alaric (a sword).

To activate this quest, the children must bring a leveled leveled sword at least one hundred and fifty dollars from the Great City of the Great City. Note that the items shown are for a quest item instead of a weapon.

After receiving the bow used by their family back at the Great City, they will return home back to their village.

In addition to the above, each of them will get the Sword of Alaric as a gift.

When

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
Procedurally generated D&D character backgrounds

quote:

Phryklesk Thunderfoot - Doliath Wizard

Phryk had spent his childhood in a small city, where he was always a presence, and his family had a strong relationship with his parents. His parents were important envoys involved in the arts and good-natured to the point where it even began sinking in. They thought that their daughter was going to go to the family test; it was not a challenge he could set. He had already had his parents, and his parents had already left to their door. This was not as easy as when he had a small family, so he left the city and left to take a new name. His parents were not especially good, and he was left to pursue the life of an adventurer. He would pursue that long, and he could do a new life. He would adventure. His friends would be just as strong, and he would be the best adventurers to follow him. His adventures would end in his own hands. His adventures were not to be brief, but it was not to long. His family had simply been saved, and he was now in the great city. He would work with a Goldfish, a Goldfish, to see if he could.

Phryk found his old family’s fortune, and his curiosity, and he went to a small city to see if he could find a work in the Goldfish. He’d heard stories of a Goldfish, a Goldfish, a sea monster, and a silverfish, a sea monster, and a ship that was a ship of exploration. The ship was full of fish, and evil, like some treasure, but it was not to be. When Phryk found the ship, he rushed back, and found the ship, full of treasure, and full of fish. He wanted to be a pirate, and fight it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Fairly sure the video is generated by an L-system or something similar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lan-Pjv99Xk

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah strong guess that's L-system.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Little did he know, during the monastery’s course of time. When the monastery’s training and growth was complete, his mother told Big Cat, Big Cat and Big Cat to drive their own path and test Big Cat with Big Cat’s army of Big Cat’s army of Big cats and Big cats and Big cats. Big Cat is Big Cat, Big Cat and Big Cat’s big cat’s Big Cat. Big Cat isn’t Big Cat but Big Cat has Big Cat’s Big Cat, Big Cat and Big Cat’s Big Cat and Big Cat’s Big Cat. Big Cat can live Big Cat lives, Big Cat is Big Cat too Big Cat after Big Cat’s Big Cat and Big Cat, Big Cats Big Cat. Big Cat is Big Cat but Big Cat is Big Cat and Big Cat Big Cat is Big Cat in Big Cat. Big Cat is Big Cat, Big Cat. Big Cat and Big Cat are Big Cat and Big Cat Big Cat is Big Cat but Big Cat Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat and Big Cat Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat. Big Cat is Big Cat so Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat. Big Cat Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat like Big Cat is Big Cat. Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat, Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat is Big Cat and Big Cat is Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat. Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat Big CatBig Cat Big Cat. Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat too. Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat with Big Cat’s Big Cat.Big Cat Big Cat has Big Cats Big Cat and Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat. Big Cat has Big Cat Big Cat’s Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat. Big Cat had Big Cat’s Big Cat’s Big Cat, Big Cat Big Cat had Big Cat and Big Cat in Bigcats everywhere.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Kennel posted:

Little did he know, during the monastery’s course of time. When the monastery’s training and growth was complete, his mother told Big Cat, Big Cat and Big Cat to drive their own path and test Big Cat with Big Cat’s army of Big Cat’s army of Big cats and Big cats and Big cats. Big Cat is Big Cat, Big Cat and Big Cat’s big cat’s Big Cat. Big Cat isn’t Big Cat but Big Cat has Big Cat’s Big Cat, Big Cat and Big Cat’s Big Cat and Big Cat’s Big Cat. Big Cat can live Big Cat lives, Big Cat is Big Cat too Big Cat after Big Cat’s Big Cat and Big Cat, Big Cats Big Cat. Big Cat is Big Cat but Big Cat is Big Cat and Big Cat Big Cat is Big Cat in Big Cat. Big Cat is Big Cat, Big Cat. Big Cat and Big Cat are Big Cat and Big Cat Big Cat is Big Cat but Big Cat Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat and Big Cat Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat. Big Cat is Big Cat so Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat. Big Cat Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat like Big Cat is Big Cat. Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat, Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat is Big Cat and Big Cat is Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat. Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat Big CatBig Cat Big Cat. Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat too. Big Cat is Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat with Big Cat’s Big Cat.Big Cat Big Cat has Big Cats Big Cat and Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat. Big Cat has Big Cat Big Cat’s Big Cat Big Cat Big Cat. Big Cat had Big Cat’s Big Cat’s Big Cat, Big Cat Big Cat had Big Cat and Big Cat in Bigcats everywhere.

Just a cat.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

quote:

The orc warlock was captured and killed by a group of orcs. He was imprisoned and forced to work for a giant tome. He was imprisoned and imprisoned for a while until he was rescued by a group of adventurers. He was imprisoned and imprisoned for a while until he was rescued by a group of adventurers who were looking for a group of adventurers to help eradicate the orcish ferocity. They were a group of adventurers who were looking for a group of adventurers to help eradicate the orcish ferocity. They were tasked with escorting a group of adventurers to the city of Giprol, the orc warlock was killed by a group of bandits.
The orc warlock was imprisoned and given his prison term. He was imprisoned and imprisoned for a period of time. He was imprisoned and imprisoned for a period of time. He was imprisoned and imprisoned for a period of time. He was imprisoned and imprisoned for a period of time until he was released and given a prison term. He was imprisoned and imprisoned until he was imprisoned and imprisoned for a period of time. He was imprisoned and imprisoned until he was imprisoned and imprisoned again. He was imprisoned and imprisoned for a period of time until he was imprisoned and imprisoned again.

The for-profit penitentiary system!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Elentor posted:

Yeah strong guess that's L-system.

Knew it! Also a great song :)

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Phy posted:

The for-profit penitentiary system!

Yeah, I know some people like that

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

quote:

He was imprisoned and imprisoned for a period of time. He was imprisoned and imprisoned for a period of time. He was imprisoned and imprisoned for a period of time until he was released and given a prison term. He was imprisoned and imprisoned until he was imprisoned and imprisoned for a period of time. He was imprisoned and imprisoned until he was imprisoned and imprisoned again. He was imprisoned and imprisoned for a period of time until he was imprisoned and imprisoned again.
:hmmyes:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Procedurally generated North Korea

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

These read like replicant tests from Blade Runner 2049.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
They read like a 5-year-old's story that he's making up off the top of his head, and you're the uncle who's been tasked with sitting and watching him and he knows you're going to listen to every word

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

Phy posted:

The orc warlock was imprisoned and given his prison term. He was imprisoned and imprisoned for a period of time. He was imprisoned and imprisoned for a period of time. He was imprisoned and imprisoned for a period of time. He was imprisoned and imprisoned for a period of time until he was released and given a prison term. He was imprisoned and imprisoned until he was imprisoned and imprisoned for a period of time. He was imprisoned and imprisoned until he was imprisoned and imprisoned again. He was imprisoned and imprisoned for a period of time until he was imprisoned and imprisoned again.

One part Tolkien, three parts Victor Hugo, and a dash of ketamine.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Evilreaver posted:

They read like a 5-year-old's story that he's making up off the top of his head, and you're the uncle who's been tasked with sitting and watching him and he knows you're going to listen to every word

Somewhere at my parents house there's a bunch of typewritten pages of my sisters stories from when I was ~12 and she was ~3, I'd ask her to tell me a fairy tale and used the typewriter for recording it, I think because it gave it a certain gravitas that my lovely cursive wouldn't have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
Stack Roboflow: "Coding questions as pondered by a neural network"