Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

is pepsi ok posted:

Returning weed is the most shameful thing I've ever heard of.

I kept my receipt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I use a rolling machine to help me roll my ABV joints

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

BigFactory posted:

I kept my receipt.

:frogout:

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

Fried Watermelon posted:

I use a rolling machine to help me roll my ABV joints

How are abv joints? I have tons and have been looking at other options for it. Abv joints sound like they would taste horrible. Have I been missing out??

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the real problem with abv other than it having all the terps and thc burned off is that it's dry as poo poo and harsh to smoke. i find it very unenjoyable and usually throw my abv out when i'm done with it in my vaporizer.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when i was in college i would vape the ABV again, then smoke it afterwards. it was truly vile.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
how much abv do I need to make a tincture

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

clopping and cumming posted:

How are abv joints? I have tons and have been looking at other options for it. Abv joints sound like they would taste horrible. Have I been missing out??

You guys should buy gel tabs and a coffee grinder. Turn that poo poo into dust and pack them shits up. You can get like a 1000 of them on amazon for like 20$.

I took 25 of the large ones and went to my sisters kids birthday party. I was a total goddamn disaster, my edible tolerance seems to be a bit crazy though. Anytime someone has given me a brownie I never really feel anything. This poo poo had me in outer space.

Terrible shits in the next few days though. The bathroom will smell like a bag of lovely brick weed.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Harton posted:

You guys should buy gel tabs and a coffee grinder. Turn that poo poo into dust and pack them shits up. You can get like a 1000 of them on amazon for like 20$.

I took 25 of the large ones and went to my sisters kids birthday party. I was a total goddamn disaster, my edible tolerance seems to be a bit crazy though. Anytime someone has given me a brownie I never really feel anything. This poo poo had me in outer space.

Terrible shits in the next few days though. The bathroom will smell like a bag of lovely brick weed.

Hmmm...this might work when I'm camping/hiking this year and we sometimes run into fire bans. I don't want to be the guy that burned down Northern Ontario with a roach.

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Ha Ha Ha... YES!
my weed seller disappeared and you still cant actually buy weed legally here so i'm kind of lost, i dont even know how to find a new, reliable, cheap "weed guy" in your 30s who reliably has the oil cartridges for a fair price.

adulthood is tough.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

charity rereg posted:

my weed seller disappeared and you still cant actually buy weed legally here so i'm kind of lost, i dont even know how to find a new, reliable, cheap "weed guy" in your 30s who reliably has the oil cartridges for a fair price.

adulthood is tough.

Ask friends and family. Someone you know is bound to have a reliable friend or brother who can find you cartridges at a reasonable price. They're absolutely everywhere imported from the Pacific Northwest and Colorado etc these days.

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Ha Ha Ha... YES!

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Ask friends and family. Someone you know is bound to have a reliable friend or brother who can find you cartridges at a reasonable price. They're absolutely everywhere imported from the Pacific Northwest and Colorado etc these days.

I got for every single one of my friends and family, either directly or by referring them to the last Weed Delivery Service. Anyone else ive found here wants a crazy crazy price for the oil carts. and i'm old and don't have many friends either :goonsay:

this place was so reliable for almost 2 years (and ive cut way down) that all of my contacts are stale. its not the end of the world, just weed, but it still helps me sleep.

edit: its been a few years so i'm not sure if you can say prices or not :2bong:

bus hustler fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Mar 14, 2019

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't like eating abv it gives nasty burps. there's more weed in the world right now than there's ever been in history, i don't feel like i need to get every single bit of thc out of ever crumb of weed. if i was gonna eat edibles, i would eat them made from fresh weed or extract not abv.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

also to the people talking about cartridges: smoke flower.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

charity rereg posted:

adulthood is tough.

This would make a great wikihow article

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Ha Ha Ha... YES!

Hell Yeah posted:

my MIL was diagnosed with COPD after never smoking cigs and a lifetime of casual pot smoking. it's a non-starter at family events or around her, and personally i feel a hell of a lot better every morning keeping flower to social settings/video game marathons on the weekends. plus i have a 2 hour commute home and i love taking a tiny bit for the train.

and my wife quit altogether for anxiety reasons so doesn't want to sit in a smoky room with me. i fully agree that flower is better and more fun. i was able to source flower the same day i realized my dude was MIA, just not the oil.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

That’s basically what they told me, but they were nice about it. I think they might have been stoned.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Hell Yeah posted:

Cartridges are so much more convenient and super easy. I can bring my tiny vape and cartridge anywhere with like zero effort and it hurts my lungs less than normal bud.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Bonzo posted:

This would make a great wikihow article

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Hell Yeah posted:

Coming home after work to sit down turn on my vape by hitting a button and getting high in like 5 minutes is the best poo poo ever. I still buy flower but you really can't beat vape cartridges.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a lot of pens are made with the worst grade extracts and then they put fake terps in them.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you smoke flower at least you know there's just weed in there.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Hell Yeah posted:

a lot of pens are made with the worst grade extracts and then they put fake terps in them.

I buy good stuff I'm ok 😌

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I;m thinking about thos Weeds

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I'm going to my first dispensary some time this weekend Im gonna be like a kid Ib a candy shop except ask the candy has weed in it

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Hell Yeah posted:

if you smoke flower at least you know there's just weed in there.

I get great stuff straight from California that my friend personally screens from the dispensary, so I'm not worried.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Thinkin 'bout those greens

purple death ray posted:

I;m thinking about thos Weeds

efb

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I get great stuff straight from California that my friend personally screens from the dispensary, so I'm not worried.

i still think extracting the thc and terps then putting them back together with propylene glycol is going in the wrong direction for weed and refuse to support it. why does an ecig have to be involved at all. i understand all the convenience arguments people are making for them but there's long term health and safety studies on smoking bud which makes it far superior to me. i read the other day the california weed market is like 40% pens or something like that, why would you want to support that compared to flower?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Hell Yeah posted:

i read the other day the california weed market is like 40% pens or something like that, why would you want to support that compared to flower?
Convenience and stigma against holding flower in some kind of locked shoebox at home. Esp if you have children or teens.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Pens and vapes are easier if you've never smoked before.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Bonzo posted:

I still buy flower and smoke out of a pipe. It's not hard in the slightest. You also smell like smoke and weed after and you gotta clean up ash and residue. Also it's a whole thing to come home grind your weed pack your pipe. Or you can literally turn on your battery and smoke immediately.

Not to mention smoking flower means you have to go outside if you're not a piece of poo poo who smokes indoors.

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

Bonzo posted:

They also travel extremely easily compared to flower.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i can definitely understand all of that but personally my dream before legalization was to grow my own and do bong hits in the living room

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Are people not doing bong hits in the living room??

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

purple death ray posted:

Are people not doing bong hits in the living room??

I mean seriously. what kind of uncultured swine have we become when a man doesn't just rip fat hits from their bong sitting on their living room table/computer desk

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AkumaHokoru posted:

I mean seriously. what kind of uncultured swine have we become when a man doesn't just rip fat hits from their bong sitting on their living room table/computer desk

People who have a family and room mates who do not like the smell of weed I'd imagine. It's extremely rude to just start taking bong rips in a public space lol. There are people who don't, or can't smoke weed.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Personally I hate the smell of smoke inside of the house. It infects everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
light a scented candle while you rip/open the window