Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan
1HD-T engine though, that motor is the bees knees. no electrics (just a shutoff solenoid, like a Cummins 12 valve), CT26 turbo, similar to 2JZ turbos of the same era. people beat these to poo poo in South Africa and they just keep going. I expect you’ll sell this for $20k+ easily, and your buyer won’t care about aftermarket wheels or lift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor
AZ-1 acquired but boy does it need some work and i need to learn to weld. Also kakermix i think i saw your pajero/rugger at the port because it didn't look like a small jimny.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

wargames posted:

AZ-1 acquired but boy does it need some work and i need to learn to weld. Also kakermix i think i saw your pajero/rugger at the port because it didn't look like a small jimny.

Was that your car that JCD posted on Instagram last week or something? Figured it had to be yours.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

BlackMK4 posted:

Does it have the stock front and rear lockers too? (looks like a knob, or look for the e-locker sticking out of the front / rear where the diff bolts into the axle)

Those wheels are pretty rad

Don't know, and from everything I've seen it's hit or miss if the lockers are ever mentioned on Land Cruisers. The PZ70 we bought didn't mention them but at port all of a sudden there they were!

wargames posted:

Only have a HiAce and that 82 Honda Acty kei truck there atm so it wasn't mine. I'm set to receive my vehicles on Wednesday next week.

For your AZ-1, you have the rusted-through floors? Or is it more than that? Also where the hell are the pictures?!

EDIT

Some higher-res pictures of our J80:

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Mar 9, 2019

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

KakerMix posted:

For your AZ-1, you have the rusted-through floors? Or is it more than that? Also where the hell are the pictures?!

pictures come tomorrow when i start tearing the thing apart, and ooooooh yeah the floors are rusted through, my 160 pound rear end sank about 3 inchs and was able to see pavment between the driver seat and door well.

Someone recommend me a welder.

Also Kaker what are the headliners called for the AZ-1 mine didn't come with them.

also 2 a level beyond also, I am going to need to move the petals up like 4 inches.

wargames fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Mar 9, 2019

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Your not going to know what to do with yourself when you get your hands on a DECENT toyota diesel for the first time. :v:

Those HDJ80's hold their value insanely well- They're selling for nearly 100 series money now in Australia

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/toyota/landcruiser/hdj80r-series/?area=Stock&vertical=car&WT.z_srchsrcx=makemodel

The 1HD-T motor is a stonker too- more low down grunt than my 1HD-FTE engine (cos the EFI is doing emissions shenanigans) Tho at just shy of 200K kms if it hasnt had the big end bearings replaced and you intend to keep it, DEFINATELY get them done. They had an issue with delaminating and spinning, which smacks the piston into the head (Courtesty of that sub 3 thou piston clearance from being a diesel) and trashes the crank, and considering it took me 6 weeks to find a good used crank in Australia for reasonable money, I dont even WANT to think bout finding a crank in the US for one.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

wargames posted:

pictures come tomorrow when i start tearing the thing apart, and ooooooh yeah the floors are rusted through, my 160 pound rear end sank about 3 inchs and was able to see pavment between the driver seat and door well.

Someone recommend me a welder.

Also Kaker what are the headliners called for the AZ-1 mine didn't come with them.

also 2 a level beyond also, I am going to need to move the petals up like 4 inches.

If you already don't have this handy, keep it close. According to this they translate to 'Sunshade stopper'.

Ferremit posted:

Your not going to know what to do with yourself when you get your hands on a DECENT toyota diesel for the first time. :v:

Those HDJ80's hold their value insanely well- They're selling for nearly 100 series money now in Australia

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/toyota/landcruiser/hdj80r-series/?area=Stock&vertical=car&WT.z_srchsrcx=makemodel

The 1HD-T motor is a stonker too- more low down grunt than my 1HD-FTE engine (cos the EFI is doing emissions shenanigans) Tho at just shy of 200K kms if it hasnt had the big end bearings replaced and you intend to keep it, DEFINATELY get them done. They had an issue with delaminating and spinning, which smacks the piston into the head (Courtesty of that sub 3 thou piston clearance from being a diesel) and trashes the crank, and considering it took me 6 weeks to find a good used crank in Australia for reasonable money, I dont even WANT to think bout finding a crank in the US for one.

Jesus Christ those KM numbers!

No, we don't plan on keeping it but these cars have a habit of not following our wishes. Since we liked our Prado with the 2L-TE so much we figure that will be the one we keep. This J80 is cool and all but we like stock too much that I feel this one is going to be directly into reselling territory what with its mods. Like I said though we don't really get to choose.
On a side note, I was reading more into the headgasket/overheating issues with that 2L-TE engine and it seems like the manual transmission ones didn't seem to have many, if any, issues at all regarding the issues its known for. Something about the automatics putting even more of a strain on the cooling system or something. :shrug:

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Mar 9, 2019

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

That would make sense- toyota love jamming the trans cooler into the bottom of the radiator so you’ve got a torque converter thrashing the crap out of the fluid trying to move a heavy vehicle with a mediocre engine and it’s just dumping heat into the coolant as well as the motor working it’s guts out too.

It’s stupid the amount of coin people think the J80’s are worth. There’s an absolutely ridiculous phobia of the diesel EFI systems on the 100’s and this belief that you MUST have a solid axle in a serious 4wd so that’s keeping the price of the 80’s artificially high.

Ignoring the fact that the FTE motor can be tuned to 500+hp without being opened vs the 1HD-T that starts to lift heads at about 300hp and the IFS trucks being light years ahead of the solid axles to live with daily of course...

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
The wife and I have been trying to find one of those to import as our first vehicle and that one is the nicest one I've seen yet.

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

AZ-1 Adventures will be continued in this train-wreck (pending) of a thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3884113

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

wargames posted:

AZ-1 Adventures will be continued in this train-wreck (pending) of a thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3884113

Liked and subscribed.

We just sold 3 cars tonight, all at once. Two Jimnys and the Bongo, all to a couple of guys from Puerto Rico. They asked about the purple hard top Jimny we have but asked if we ever have soft tops. I sent them the picture of the one we have that wasn't ready for sale yet though and they decided to come up for both of them. When they got here they decided to buy both and also the Bongo because it turns out one of the guys owns a construction company and wouldn't you know it, the Bongo fits that look perfectly and he's going to use it as a promotional tool.

So yeah, a significant amount of our total vehicles sold have been sent to Puerto Rico :toot:

We're meeting them again tomorrow and they might buy the Honda Street van we have that also isn't ready for sale :toot::toot:

EDIT

They bought the Street van too, that makes 4 cars in as many hours :toot::toot::toot:

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Mar 11, 2019

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
Hello double post:

1994 Mitsubishi Delica Super Exceed (Manufactured in March of 1994 so it is legal for import)
2.5 Liter Turbo Diesel
5 Speed Manual Transmission
4WD
85,000 km (53,000 miles)
:siren:COOL BOX:siren:
Air Conditioning
~Crystal Lite Roof~
Curtains
Weirdo palm frond pattern fabric :confused:
All Original

Bought from a dealer lot rather than the auction houses, which means me combing over and plowing through language barriers on Japan-only sites found me this Delica. This is the SUPER EXCEED which means it is one of the top trim levels available. It has the Crystal Lite Roof and Cool Box, It does list this one as having "cold region specification" which is the same as our 88 Delica. Everyone talks up the Chamonix but I'm not exactly sure what that entails beyond dual batteries which both our Delicas have. The mileage though, gently caress yeah.

Beanzor
Feb 4, 2005

We dropped turkeys out of planes just to fill up the sky.

And we know damn well that they can't fly.
I love cars with rear-facing seats. I didn't know Delicas had them. Can they be rotated to face forward too?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Beanzor posted:

I love cars with rear-facing seats. I didn't know Delicas had them. Can they be rotated to face forward too?

The ones on our 88 look the same as on this 94, in that they are separate captain chairs that can rotate and slide along tracks in the floor. Our 88 even has 4 separate floor mats to cover up whatever portion of rails the seats currently aren't using. Seat belts are lap only and are integrated into the chairs themselves. There is another option with a bench seat that can not rotate but instead does this weird flip over thing to make the former front of the bottom portion be the back with the rear portion flipping over and upside down. Toyotas (both HiAce and LiteAce models) have rotating bench seats. We had them in our LiteAce and will have them in our HiAce too.

Toyota Crown wagons have the old-style very-back-facing-rear seats for small children.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

KakerMix posted:

We just sold 3 cars tonight, all at once. Two Jimnys and the Bongo, all to a couple of guys from Puerto Rico.
I was really hoping to line up a free spot for the Bongo, but wasn't meant to be, I guess :(. Are there other models that have the flatbed (folding sides)?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

kimbo305 posted:

I was really hoping to line up a free spot for the Bongo, but wasn't meant to be, I guess :(. Are there other models that have the flatbed (folding sides)?

They all do, most popular not-keis are the Bongo and LiteAce, come in various levels between gasoline, diesel, auto and manual, 2 and 4wd. The kei trucks are all fold down sides.

Our Bongo was unique because of it's paint work and it having AC despite being the lowest spec model. Finding white ones is a million times easier and it doesn't seem too difficult to find them in good shape, low mileage and with AC.
Price seems to jump with diesel or 4wd, and spike with both.

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Mar 12, 2019

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I've even found a couple of relatively cheap, white, bare bones Bongos stateside

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.

Ferremit posted:

It’s stupid the amount of coin people think the J80’s are worth. There’s an absolutely ridiculous phobia of the diesel EFI systems on the 100’s and this belief that you MUST have a solid axle in a serious 4wd so that’s keeping the price of the 80’s artificially high.

Ignoring the fact that the FTE motor can be tuned to 500+hp without being opened vs the 1HD-T that starts to lift heads at about 300hp and the IFS trucks being light years ahead of the solid axles to live with daily of course...

105s too - asking like $20k NZD for 600+ thousand kms

Mtmd
Dec 29, 2008

KakerMix posted:

Wanna see and hear about how your HiAce is, going to have ours in a week or so :getin:

The van itself is in fantastic condition. Inspector said it smelled like smoke and had staining on the headliner as well as extremely dirty carpeting to the point where Matt speculated that it had been used on a farm. They must have done a hell of a job cleaning it at port because it just smells like a 26 year old car to me and the only imperfections in the headliner are the footprints I put on it while flipping over the back seat :doh: (there's no handle on the inside of the tailgate and I needed to sit back there to remove tint from the rear glass). The seats look like new under those nasty covers and there's absolutely no wear in the carpet or any of the floor mats throughout. Only dirt is once again from me coming in and out. I've put about 1300km on it while it was on the temp tag. Now that it's actually registered it's time to plan a camping trip or something and have some fun with it. No exterior shots because it's all dirty (and not cool off-road dirty, the covered-in-road-grim-because-it's-been-raining-a-ton-here dirty).

It's also got this aftermarket backup camera:

Which I assume was connected to this little guy that was in the center console:

And is powered by a chain of these running from the cigarette lighter all under the carpeting and floor mats:

So far I've managed to get it all to power on but haven't been able to get a picture from the camera yet.

Actually getting the thing registered was a long process but not particularly painful. Everything was basically as Kaker laid out, just more convoluted than in FL. Once I got it home from port I needed to schedule a police inspection to get a new title issued. Since I live within the Austin city limits that had to be done by APD specifically. Their auto theft unit conducts the inspection (form VTR-68-A in Texas) only on the second Thursday of every month from 8am-11am by appointment only. Apparently they changed a law relating to applying for new titles here recently and that meant that they were booked solid. I called to make an appointment in October. My inspection date was on Valentines Day. On the bright side, there's no charge for these. On the day they looked at the serial number plate, tried to find a matching one on the block without success, and asked me a few times if I had paperwork with "the full VIN." I told them that was all there was and after a 15 minute back and forth they accepted that and gave me the form I needed.

While I was waiting patiently for that I sent the export certificate off to get translated. In TX you're required to have a certified, notarized translation so the one that JCD sends over with your paperwork will not work. That cost me $100. Also called up Geico and added it to my current policy. They had me on hold for a few minutes and came back all set. Once February came around I went to the tax office to get a 30 day permit so I could drive it to the inspection site and took it to get the normal yearly safety inspection. This consisted of a guy having me pull it into the garage (he couldn't drive on that side of the car, he said) and hitting both blinkers and the brake lights. He then converted units for the mileage and gross weight and printed me a passing certificate for $7.

Finally I went to the tax office with all of my paperwork. They grumbled a bit about me not having a stamped HS-7 form but I was able to convince them pretty easily that we filed everything electronically and there was no stamped original copy in existence. They accepted the customs form 7501 as proof of customs release instead. There was no drama with the VIN, they didn't have to add any digits or issue me a new VIN for their system to accept it like some folks who had imported to TX told me. I paid the ~$240 in various fees and they handed me a window sticker and plates and sent me on my merry way. No individual part of this process took longer than 30 minutes, but the waiting in between was a killer. If I do this again I'm definitely setting up the auto theft inspection as soon as I win the auction.

All in all it was a really gratifying experience and it's super cool to be able to tell people when they ask that I imported it myself rather than buying it from some lot somewhere. As a bonus even with all the work I got done before it left Japan and all the stuff I've had to pay for here I'm still a good amount under what these are going for in the states so if (when) I do get the itch to try something else I won't be upside down.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Mtmd posted:

#vanlife

Hell yeah importing yourself is rad as hell and yeah it makes people go "OH U NO THE DARK ARTS" but as you've found out, it isn't hard, just gotta do the little dance exactly like the various governments involved want you to.

We received out HiAce and Acty truck today and maaaaan you guys the HiAce Super Custom Limited is like the Delica, right, in that you sit pretty high and it has a pretty large presence to it, lots of seating. But if you want to make a Delica seem like a cheap shitbox sit in one back to back with a 'Super Custom Limited' HiAce, it's no contest. The HiAce feels like a Lexus inside, like it really feels a ton like the 94 SC300 we had, but with fabric instead of leather. It's just so much more solid feeling, like you are sitting in a muffled movie theater or something. I can't tell you how it runs or anything because it arrived with a completely super-dead battery that could not be jumped. I've got in on one of those fancy ~repair~ devices and we'll see if that can bring it back. I'll get some pictures tomorrow hopefully, and also it running.

The Acty truck is :3:, it's just rad across the board. Both it and the HiAce are actually in very good and clean shape, like their owners actually cleaned them so I won't have much work at all with both of them like I'd normally have.

Also:

:pcgaming: Goddamn does it look good. No idea why it was only grade three, no idea why all that poo poo is in the back, also no idea what that weirdo-back shelf thing that all that poo poo is on in the back, and that "grill" up front is loving awful. Everything else though, hell yeah!

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Wow, that is insanely clean. :) The shelf thing back there is a pretty popular Land Cruiser storage setup - long drawers for stuff with a platform to add more stuff / sleep on top of.

Mtmd
Dec 29, 2008
Curious to hear how the 1kz runs compared to the 3L which is slow as hell. I imagine the Limited is a tiny bit heavier with the extra options but according to Wikipedia you've got 40 hp and almost 80 lb-ft on me!

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Mtmd posted:

Curious to hear how the 1kz runs compared to the 3L which is slow as hell. I imagine the Limited is a tiny bit heavier with the extra options but according to Wikipedia you've got 40 hp and almost 80 lb-ft on me!

How I hear it from people that know better is this:

The 2.4 explodes when it thinks about getting warm
The 2.8 3L is slow as gently caress but will run forever
KZ = :pcgaming:

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...

KakerMix posted:

also no idea what that weirdo-back shelf thing that all that poo poo is on in the back

Its a cargo drawer system probably, they're really useful for offroading since you can load them up and hold stuff. They're really popular in Australia, I've actually been looking at them for ideas on custom building some for my Rocky.

Ethics_Gradient
May 5, 2015

Common misconception that; that fun is relaxing. If it is, you're not doing it right.

KakerMix posted:

Everyone talks up the Chamonix but I'm not exactly sure what that entails beyond dual batteries which both our Delicas have. The mileage though, gently caress yeah.

AFAIK it's mostly a graphics package - the L400 gen Charmonix is like that interior turned up to 11, also has exterior graphics.

:krad:

I'm not sure whether I like it ironically or unironically, but it doesn't really matter. The heart wants what the heart wants...

You guys are giving me some serious Delica-envy with these posts! I've gotten pretty annoyed with the availabilty locally and decided to settle (for now) on a '93 Town Ace to get experience/insight on building a camper fit out and see how my partner and I like camping out of a van. The TownAce is pushing 300k kms but has had the same owner since '95, who's taken very good care of it mechanically. It's a pretty modest investment, so not too worried about how it all works out.

I may just wind up importing a JDM Delica at this rate, Australia has seemingly inconsistent grey-market laws but I think there's a loophole specifically for vans if you're converting them to a camper, and the L400 type was only available here as a grey market import originally anyways. Even with all the fees, RO/RO shipping, etc, it seems like I'd be likely to come out ahead importing vs buying a clapped out one that's been flogged by bogans.

DJ Commie posted:

Its a cargo drawer system probably, they're really useful for offroading since you can load them up and hold stuff. They're really popular in Australia, I've actually been looking at them for ideas on custom building some for my Rocky.

Yep, draws [sic?] are hella common here, especially on 4WDs.

Ethics_Gradient fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Mar 14, 2019

Riller
Jun 16, 2008

KakerMix posted:

It does list this one as having "cold region specification" which is the same as our 88 Delica. Everyone talks up the Chamonix but I'm not exactly sure what that entails beyond dual batteries which both our Delicas have.

If it's the same as my Pajero, it will probably also have an additional heating strip across the windshield where the wipers rest. I had to refer to the partsouq diagrams to figure out what the unmarked toggle switch was.

KakerMix posted:

Land Cruiser

⚡ADDZEST⚡

This looks like a great find, and I realize it's just personal taste but to me this looks much better without the huge front bumper tray and winch.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

I really hope all that swag in the back makes it across the pond!

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

angryrobots posted:

I was thinking the same thing.
I like everything about that truck but the grille.
I know there is no way in hell I can afford to buy it when it goes up, sadly.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

angryrobots posted:

It won't, but we're working out what is worth sending. The tires are ehh, I can get replacements cheaper than it would be to ship those. Those OEM wheels in the back though, if they are in good shape, I want them. Dunno what is all in the rest of those boxes but Yoshi said he'll try to get him back out there to snap some pictures.

Darchangel posted:

I was thinking the same thing.
I like everything about that truck but the grille.
I know there is no way in hell I can afford to buy it when it goes up, sadly.

That's why I keep imploring goons to do it themselves, I'm trying to collect a fat margin :eng101:
It's like paying some shop monkey to change the oil, why do that when you can do it yourself?

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Fargo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Dirty Deli

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
Need more pics bub.

For me:

HiAce arrived completely dead, no lights no clicks, nothing. Odd that, considering it was alive and well when it left Japan as every time I get the higher res pictures of it at port in Japan is when it is running. I don't know for sure when it happened, but there is a bank of fuses hanging off the positive cable that connects to the battery in the big amp number range. Somehow the 100 amp fuse had been blown out and, at some point, ripped out. Probably because it was extremely hot and melting as the ABS plastic case that holds all these fuses shows melt damage right at that location. Though being the 100amp fuse it isn't one you can just unplug and plug in no, it's a take-the-assembly-off and unbolt it one so just the little copper legs were poking out with torn copper tops, I found the blue plastic case in the battery tray. Quick trip to Advanced Auto to pick up a replacement for the 100amp and also the 40 amp I dropped and lost ( :v: )
Now it's running great and I'm going around figuring out how it is. The rear most glass doesn't flip up in the back moonroof (tilts up like a spoiler) though the motor is running. I took the headliner down for a peak but I'm going to have to take it fully down which means taking the electric curtains down and really looking at it. I can't seem to find a diagram or anything about the rear mechanism to lift the glass specifically, but I might be a huge idiot. I also need a door sensor as the passenger door one isn't working too well.

For how it is inside though, it's a Lexus. In everything but name, this 4WD turbo diesel ~luxury~ van is a Lexus. Everything is plush, it's got a bunch of gizmos inside, a bitchin' stereo system, soft creamy colors and so much deep BROWN fabric everywhere. Everything is soft and curved so there is no exposed metal or hard plastics. It even smells like our SC300 we had. The KZ engine makes this thing loving fast compared to everything we've driven diesel-wise, it's actually pretty incredible. This HiAce has made our Delica seem like a tinny flimsy can. It's tires are worn right down to the steel belts though so I am not driving it daily till the tires I get here are put on. BF Goodrich KO2s of course, white letters OUT.

The Acty truck is exactly what it looks like, a loving cute little tiny thing, it's cramped and buzzy. Already took it to Costco to get a new battery for the HiAce (old battery didn't have the amps to easily start it anymore) and some other goods. It's a cute-rear end tiny truck with a 55 mph speed limit.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Someone at the docks gently caress up doing a jump start maybe?

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Someone at the docks gently caress up doing a jump start maybe?

Sounds exactly like what the idiot transport driver did to my Majesta

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I don’t have a good way to post multiple pics from phone. Fargo

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

everdave posted:

Sounds exactly like what the idiot transport driver did to my Majesta

Right yeah I was going to mention that it was exactly what you dealt with but forgot.

Your Fargo looks pretty baller and I await more pictures.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Delica, gas, 5 speed. 39k actual km. Seats and carpet look very very clean, dash looks dusty and a little grimy. Few dings here and there.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Fargo has definitely been used for what it is, a cargo/ delivery van. Scrapes and dents (worst shown). Diesel, removable floor but also has rear bench seat that folds up. 22k actual km. Probably not a money maker but we will see what happens I’m in it cheap.

ashrum3
Feb 16, 2019
evo 8 was one of the best car made in japan all wheel drive and good horse power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

ashrum3 posted:

evo 8 was one of the best car made in japan all wheel drive and good horse power

:gb2gbs: