Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

bulletsponge13 posted:

#truefacts

Like all Lebanese women people are beautiful.

Fixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
i also rank the value of groups by the quality of their women

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

egyptian rat race posted:

The technology must exist to cleanse that video from the internet.

Yes, a pretty old one called "law," but you'd need judges to agree it's both directed to and likely to incite immediate lawless action. Which is very easy to argue against. "Your honor, my client has never told people to begin a race war, only that one would inevitably begin and that they must prepare themselves for violent participation in it!" Or in this case "your honor, we believe our service has improved democracy and the world by allowing people of all beliefs to blah blah blah I can't even write this, I hear it all the time from people i talk to that work in social media and it makes me sick, I'm not even going to close these quotes, gently caress them

e: I'd hope in my lifetime to see attitudes about these things change enough that we'd establish new judicial precedent about a pattern of encouraging people to lawless acts, but as with the original "fire in a crowded theater" decision, it might just get used to arrest leftists, or i guess rappers

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_nxhr93GZM

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Let's not creepily fetishize races huh?

Aunt Becky's daughters dropped out of USC because they fear "bullying". Stupid little rich kids can eat poo poo.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Casimir Radon posted:

Let's not creepily fetishize races huh?

Aunt Becky's daughters dropped out of USC because they fear "bullying". Stupid little rich kids can eat poo poo.

More like they fear "getting caught and thrown out by the ethics department for cheating on a test or plagiarizing a paper" because you can almost guarantee they're cheating on everything if they had to bribe the school to get in.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/...qPSE1IpucoNJ2Ps

OF the names on the weapon the mass shooter used, included multiple MAGA/Alt-Right individuals, including the Canadian mass shooter.

These people are building each other up to this.

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

what i got when i clicked:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
This is one of the few good things to come out of Australia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPplyQWf-u4

e: I bet New Zealand changes its gun laws before the end of the year.

bring back old gbs posted:

Mike Pence and His Wife pose for a photo with the Irish Prime Minister. And his boyfriend.

lol Pence looks uncomfortable....more than usual even

Reign Of Pain fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Mar 15, 2019

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Dems need to start hammering Republicans for coddling right wing whackos. poo poo like this needs to be thrown in their faces.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

2019 just laid another huge 2015: Calves Beto was involved in the creation of legendary script kiddie tool Back Orifice

https://mobile.twitter.com/josephmenn/status/1106578730904764416

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Brb gonna vote for hackerman

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

HACK THE PLANET! HACK THE PLANET!

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

shame on an IGA posted:

2019 just laid another huge 2015: Calves Beto was involved in the creation of legendary script kiddie tool Back Orifice

Are they trying to make him seem cooler? This is going to backfire like when they shared pictures of him with his college band as an "attack".

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

but wait I thought the GOP liked hackers for getting some buttery males or something

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Are they trying to make him seem cooler? This is going to backfire like when they shared pictures of him with his college band as an "attack".

He's the source

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Casimir Radon posted:

HACK THE PLANET! HACK THE PLANET!

Considering he got half a mill from oil execs for his senate run, he's already way ahead on hacking the planet open

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

This literally makes him the only candidate who understands cyber security first hand.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

bring back old gbs posted:

Mike Pence and His Wife pose for a photo with the Irish Prime Minister. And his boyfriend.

Uh, not sure if it's me, but he looks loose as gently caress compared to his regular resting-homophobe-face

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Mar 15, 2019

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Please stop with the Beto posts my calves can only take so much.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
My dad grew up in Australia and he's not racist racist, just like old man racist. He gets in arguments at work with people my age who yell about sending immigrants back home etc. so his heart is in the right place. It also helps that he travelled the world for like 20 years and met lots of different cultures. He also says Australia is one of the most racist places he's ever seen

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Two Scoops deleted his biker tweet after the attack.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Casimir Radon posted:

Ah yes, complicit acknowledgement that he might have something to do with it. Wonderful.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Casimir Radon posted:

His what now?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

His what now?

He made threats that military, cops, and biker could get "more serious" or something like that implying that his followers will be violent if trump gets indicted or impeached

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

Duzzy Funlop posted:

His what now?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-biker-threat-came-from-the-putin-playbook-but-tweet-deleted-after-mosque-massacre

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

BigDave posted:

This literally makes him the only candidate who understands cyber security first hand.

We already have Baron and Rudy who are both top notch so I'm not worried one bit

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Casimir Radon posted:

He hosed up and meant to link a Breitbart article instead of the main Breitbart homepage.

Unlike Rush Limbaugh, who is just a straight fuckup.

https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/1106607798345961474?s=19

Trump is VETO!ing the emergency thing in two hours, so look for him to say this same garbage soon. That's usually how it works.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

There it is.

https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/1106607798345961474?s=21

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

I want to say this isn't exactly new for Rush as after Newtown and others he's brought up the idea of false flag. I really wish they'd have ODed like many of his generational contemporaries.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

shame on an IGA posted:

As an IT/infosec professional this may get me to vote for Beto over Harris/Warren in the primaries, cuz holy poo poo do we ever need a president who understands the Internet and cybersecurity in this day and age.

hot sorcery
Apr 11, 2009

counterpoint: we need public healthcare

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

The Iron Rose posted:

As an IT/infosec professional this may get me to vote for Beto over Harris/Warren in the primaries, cuz holy poo poo do we ever need a president who understands the Internet and cybersecurity in this day and age.

Right? This is a asset, not a liability.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/15/jeb-bush-trump-2020-1223047

do it Jeb

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

hot sorcery posted:

Pointercount: Cybersecurity is a critical issue that has its fingers in drat near everything and needs to be handled by someone whose VCR isn't flashing 12:00 over and over.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

hot sorcery posted:

Ask the UK how their public healthcare system handled Wannacry.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nick Soapdish posted:

I want to say this isn't exactly new for Rush as after Newtown and others he's brought up the idea of false flag. I really wish they'd have ODed like many of his generational contemporaries.

Alex Jones was the screaming jackalope-rear end that started the Newtown false flag claim. If anything, Rush hopped on the bandwagon immediately after he heard it fall out of Jones' mouth.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

psydude posted:

Ask the UK how their public healthcare system handled Wannacry.

Is this a "can't have your public healthcare system get hacked if you elect someone who doesn't organize it in the first place" meme

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Cyber security is pretty important, but US health care system kills at least 45k Americans a year because people don't have health insurance (not counting underutilized health care because people can't afford to use their lovely insurance), just for perspective.

Ideally we have improved health care AND cyber security? Not sure Beto is the one to get us either, seems to mostly be a conservative Democrat in love with his own image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Eej posted:

Is this a "can't have your public healthcare system get hacked if you elect someone who doesn't organize it in the first place" meme

No, but I'm open to someone who doesn't think airplanes are too complicated or that sending classified documents to a private email server in their basement is a good idea.