Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

is that the gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Krankenstyle posted:

is that the gently caress?

No. Jorbs just has a type

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

quote:

The Morrison government is considering a ban on Milo Yiannopoulos entering Australia after the controversial right-wing commentator responded to the New Zealand mosque massacre by describing Islam as a "barbaric" and "alien" religious culture.

The government is reviewing its earlier decision to allow Mr Yiannopoulos to visit Australia in light of the new comments, forcing a rethink on whether his views would incite hatred and division.

The ban will be the third position the government has held in as many weeks on whether to allow the controversial figure to travel to Australia for a speaking tour later this year.

:rolleyes:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

https://twitter.com/dril/status/841892608788041732

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/KristyMayr7/status/1106771851445846021

The cops were coming for the awesome kid and not Anning.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
cool kid

also the senators house is being picketed

https://twitter.com/KristyMayr7/status/1106776659884032000

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

This is the kid

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Lol you know twitter republicans are gonna ignore the violent right-wing murderer who gunned down almost 50 people and laser focus on the vicious leftist who threw eggs at a politician who was peacefully speaking his mind.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

jobson groeth posted:

This is the kid

Good for you, kid.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/bronte__lee/status/1106776700388433920

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
That kid is my new hero.

EDIT: Oh my god, just saw the photo. Can we make that the new forum's background?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i miss the glitterbombings, i guess since gay folks can marry now they've hung it up

Dec 26, 2012

smarxist posted:

this vid was excellent

the whole series is pretty good

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

there are a couple politicians in the US who could use some egg on their face as well, in the literal not figurative sense

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
Waste of an egg, really. Should've used wombat poo poo.

Dec 26, 2012

excellent splatter on that egg. good form

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I hope twitter bans me

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

It's an answer to the old "what to do with eggs that have gone bad" question. Repurposing your old kitchen waste for a good cause!

(to find out if an egg is bad without cracking it open, put it in a bowl full of water. A fresh egg will sink to the bottom. If one end sinks and one floats, it's not the freshest, but you can probably still eat it. If it floats properly, it's bad - and only good for throwing at Nazis. Though I'm not saying to wait until your eggs have gone bad before egging a shithead, just giving some advice)

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
"Controversial" Senator

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
https://twitter.com/Ali_Jnoubi/status/1106779886968934400

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
News channel LCI in France decided yesterday was a good day to talk about the burkini again, and had a talk show where it invited one of influential figure of the great replacement theory to let him spew his views.
The terrorists were directly influenced by French far right figures.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

cmon australia you can get emu eggs to throw next time

or cassowary eggs

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Uncle Wemus posted:

cmon australia you can get emu eggs to throw next time

or cassowary eggs

a cassowary will gently caress you up if you try that poo poo

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

eat the eggs fraser

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Doctor Spaceman posted:

a cassowary will gently caress you up if you try that poo poo

aren't they basically velociraptors but with more feathers

I don't know because I never leave god's hemisphere - the northern hemisphere

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

aren't they basically velociraptors but with more feathers

they are quite large and very loving angry about everything

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

https://www.facebook.com/Beneficial-Insulation-543209609435288/

Outright nazi company in Christchurch. $14.88 pricing, black sun logo, camo pattern uniform for employees, owner's (Phil Arps) youtube page has a video praising hitler.

Just in plain sight, just like that.

Dec 26, 2012

megalodong posted:

https://www.facebook.com/Beneficial-Insulation-543209609435288/

Outright nazi company in Christchurch. $14.88 pricing, black sun logo, camo pattern uniform for employees, owner's (Phil Arps) youtube page has a video praising hitler.

Just in plain sight, just like that.

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
yesterday when i saw the name on Anning's statement, I looked up his twitter and told him "walk into traffic bitch"

it took 2 loving minutes for me to get a one week ban message, i hope the oval office saw it himself and reported it, his menchies hadn't gotten much traction at that point in the evening

somehow my statement to was more violent and hate filled than his??????? interesting,

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Ross DaouThot posted:

yesterday when i saw the name on Anning's statement, I looked up his twitter and told him "walk into traffic bitch"

it took 2 loving minutes for me to get a one week ban message, i hope the oval office saw it himself and reported it, his menchies hadn't gotten much traction at that point in the evening

somehow my statement to was more violent and hate filled than his??????? interesting,

I know I'm not the only one who's reported him and all his poo poo is still there.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
The twitter moderation algorithm is hair triggered on snipes at checkmarks, especially from non followers and when a ratio is building. Usually you catch a shadowban or something automatically pretty easily regardless of what you say

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

smarxist posted:

The twitter moderation algorithm is hair triggered on snipes at checkmarks, especially from non followers and when a ratio is building. Usually you catch a shadowban or something automatically pretty easily regardless of what you say

Anning didn't (and doesn't) have a checkmark and I genuinely can't work out why given he's a national-level politician and a fascist

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Jollity Farm posted:

It's an answer to the old "what to do with eggs that have gone bad" question. Repurposing your old kitchen waste for a good cause!

(to find out if an egg is bad without cracking it open, put it in a bowl full of water. A fresh egg will sink to the bottom. If one end sinks and one floats, it's not the freshest, but you can probably still eat it. If it floats properly, it's bad - and only good for throwing at Nazis. Though I'm not saying to wait until your eggs have gone bad before egging a shithead, just giving some advice)

:wrong:

if it floats it is a witch

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

I got this notification a while back. His tweets are still up though.

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

Bullfrog posted:

I got this notification a while back. His tweets are still up though.

cool!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Jack, cradling Fraser in his arms, the arrows falling upon his back

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
The Black Sun is an occult symbol connected to the SS, the dread god Saturn, black magik, the lower astral plane, evil, chaos, and Satan.

Kinda fitting for a group of loving idiot assholes LARPING as Chaos Champions.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

here’s another view

https://twitter.com/katherinefirkin/status/1106785667898466304?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/KristyMayr7/status/1106794286475935744