Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

One of ten teams runs a completely different car philosophy than all others. Dominates everyone for years. No team gets the idea “maybe we should copy the Mercedes, not the Red Bull.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Now, as I've already pointed out. Lewis lost last year despite being clearly the fastest car. So don't go slitting your wrists yet.

Also!

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

wake me the gently caress up in 2020

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Well, at least Hulkenberg beat Ricciardo :D

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Dear every ferrari/redbull/not lewis fan in the Worst Thread:

lmao

Thank you for coming to my presentation today.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Wiltsghost posted:

I mean, who wouldn't boo, this poo poo sucks.

I do like that the Australians hold a grudge against Vettel. It's funny as poo poo

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

NtotheTC posted:

lmao

Booooo

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

NtotheTC posted:

lmao

Soon enough it will only be Lewis fans in the thread because everyone else quit watching, and it will then become the Best Thread

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

:reddit:

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.
Lando better than Nando. Fact

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Just got chills reading that.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

I'm dying to see Hülkenberg get to drive in a Mercedes or Ferrari, especially if he keeps pantsing Danny Ric in qualifying.

What else... nice to see McLaren not being poo poo, nice to see rookies doing great, Kimi still duking it out in the top ten, lol Williams, lol Gasly. Outside of the title fight, this is looking like a fun start to the season.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Nice meltdowns.

Sainz got caught up in Kube's tyre fun, Red Bull hosed up not sending Gasly out for a second run, literally no excuse for Stroll, driver of the day.

Impressive stuff from Norris on his debut, and Leclerc already showing Vettel up. Renault didn't have it today, but it's very tight in the midfield and their race pace has looked good.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Vettel is so hosed. Ultimately the small difference between them will mean nothing when Big Charles was absolutely consistent through quali, While Seb was his usual hot and cold self.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
To the point of coming very close to binning it. Vettel beginning his meltdown before the first race might be a new record.

Kimi is poo poo btw.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hi Kimi

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
#ForzaFerrari 2019 porcine satchel world champions

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Tsaedje posted:

Kimi is the poo poo btw.

I know right OP! Kimi, still love him! Good lad!

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Tsaedje posted:

To the point of coming very close to binning it. Vettel beginning his meltdown before the first race might be a new record.

Kimi is poo poo btw.

surely u mean he was having a poo poo? lol gives me chills every time

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

https://twitter.com/wbuxtonofficial/status/1106806971959820288

learnincurve posted:

Vettel is so hosed. Ultimately the small difference between them will mean nothing when Big Charles was absolutely consistent through quali, While Seb was his usual hot and cold self.

Yeah I am ready to hop on the LeClerc train

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZelPcA2Dz2c

Sulphagnist fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Mar 16, 2019

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Welp.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Midfield looks like it could be a real good fight this year.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Ferrari starting behind a car driven by a retarded frog powered by a 1988 Acura Legend V6 with batteries taped to it.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Ah I see Ferrari really were hiding their true pace then

Gmaz
Apr 3, 2011

New DLC for Aoe2 is out: Dynasties of India
Everyone was whining after Australian qualy last year too. Turned out Ferrari was competitive until Vettel binned it multiple times.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Someone show me the horny horner gif

I think I need it to post somewhere else

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Hamilton was 7 tenths faster in qualifying last year and didn't win. Y'all need to settle down

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Phwoar, what a lap by Lewis! Incredible driving to get pole in a bad car much slower than the Ferrari, according to the Totally Not Fake News F1 Media Which I Believe For Real. Maybe next time Ferrari will pick drivers based on skills instead of EU nationality and give all the money and seats to Our Lando and Our George. This might be the best, most exciting season yet.

Wiltsghost posted:

I mean, who wouldn't boo, this poo poo sucks.

Wow, very sad and unfair meltdown, I'm so disappointed. If Vettel had beaten Lewis with a driving masterclass like the one we have seen today, I would be objective, stand up and clap at the TV and then come to the thread to congratulate him for his achievement.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

poty posted:

Phwoar, what a lap by Lewis! Incredible driving to get pole in a bad car much slower than the Ferrari, according to the Totally Not Fake News F1 Media Which I Believe For Real. Maybe next time Ferrari will pick drivers based on skills instead of EU nationality and give all the money and seats to Our Lando and Our George. This might be the best, most exciting season yet.

Wow, very sad and unfair meltdown, I'm so disappointed. If Vettel had beaten Lewis with a driving masterclass like the one we have seen today, I would be objective, stand up and clap at the TV and then come to the thread to congratulate him for his achievement.

Is this a troll!?!!

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Sandbagsss

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Hope is a lie.

Still, both the Brit rookies did ok.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I can't believe somebody sabotaged lance's car

also, Hulkenberg > Ricciardo

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I'm not sure it's fair to call paying to put your own son in as a driver 'sabotaging the car'

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Powershift posted:

I can't believe somebody sabotaged lance's car

By putting lance in it hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012