Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Samovar posted:

Swedes put ketchup on spaghetti.

Edit: When I saw that I looked exactly like my avatar.

what's wrong with ketchup BITCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

Karate Bastard posted:

With shrimp and parmesan I hear.

cheese pastries can be legit tasty

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Memento posted:

Turkish kebab, and pizza? Is that like, we sell kebabs and pizza, or is Turkish pizza something different?

It's very common for Turkish-owned places in Europe to sell both kebab and pizza. The pizzas are usually generic except that a few of them have kebab meat on them. There's a place near me that pretends to be Italian even though it's clearly owned and run by Turks and half the menu is typical kebab place fare:

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/daveharrisonbbc/status/1106528284878229505?s=21

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Uh, is that liquid or solid?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Yes.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Sås is literally literally the same word as sauce.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
not everyone speaks spaceman though

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

sneakyfrog posted:

not everyone speaks spaceman though

That's just it, you wouldn't know the difference.

Now, if you'd written "not everyone reads spaceman" I wouldn't have had to go all :eng101: on your rear end.

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 14:45 on Mar 16, 2019

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Megillah Gorilla posted:

SNAAAAAAKE

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Jerry Cotton posted:

That's just it, you wouldn't know the difference.

Now, if you'd written "not everyone reads spaceman" I wouldn't have had to go all :eng101: on your rear end.

drat you jerry cotton you know what i meant you pendant weenie

yes i know thats a typo you educationally abusive cspam moderator

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/ecm_lp/status/1106631824716034048?s=21

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Jerry Cotton posted:

Sås is literally literally the same word as sauce.

Yes, but is it a liquid sauce or some sort of horrific jellified concoction. If I poke it with a fork, will sås come out?

Or is it more like an aspic?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Yes, but is it a liquid sauce or some sort of horrific jellified concoction. If I poke it with a fork, will sås come out?

It's just spaghetti in sauce, like you might get in a can. Only it's not in a can. I know it's a bit weird because normally you'd expect only pea soup to come in packaging like that.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Isn't that supposed to have a crossbar about 2/3rds of the way up?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

3DHouseofBeef
May 10, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

You can get gyro meat on pizza in some US pizza places and it's delicious

The local pizza joint where I live is run by a Greek family so I can confirmed this is indeed delicious.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

It's just spaghetti in sauce, like you might get in a can. Only it's not in a can. I know it's a bit weird because normally you'd expect only pea soup to come in packaging like that.

what the gently caress

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Looks like a weapon to me.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That's a pretty smart way to package.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I love NY.
I'm the Museum of Sex ad.

Edit: Better this guy than the loving guys who want to take up the whole car to dance and ask me to move when I just want to get home in peace.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Jerry Cotton posted:

If this fell on the ground it would look like the most spectacular drunken upchuck.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Lobok posted:

If this fell on the ground it would look like the most spectacular drunken upchuck.

What's upchuck?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ligma NUTZ LOL XD

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Karate Bastard posted:

Ligma NUTZ LOL XD

:drat:

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Krankenstyle posted:

best western in recent years:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnZ2ZExQpGo&t=5s

also pedro pascal is a treasure

Oh man that looks familiar!

https://vimeo.com/90049558

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Got an ad today that is perfect for anyone who wants a feature that says "I have infinite amounts of free time".

Each set is 27 tiny vials, each just 1.5 inches high. You're going to need an eyedropper to water them every day.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Facebook Aunt posted:

Got an ad today that is perfect for anyone who wants a feature that says "I have infinite amounts of free time".

Each set is 27 tiny vials, each just 1.5 inches high. You're going to need an eyedropper to water them every day.

Hang it in your window and you will never be burgled, only murdered.

It's the best way to say "I'm always home" while also saying "I don't even have cats who will miss me."

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Facebook Aunt posted:

Woah woah woah.

You go post that in the lifehack thread this instant.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Facebook Aunt posted:

Just use a spray bottle and get them all at once.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Former DILF posted:

thats easy, best and regular

Best and Eh, better than Japan

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Karate Bastard posted:

Woah woah woah.

You go post that in the lifehack thread this instant.

I did puzzle over which thread is best, but spending 46.99 is not a lifehack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
That trailer, or the promise of it has been floating around for a couple of months; I wanted to like it but watching it (or the preview episode) made me irrationally angry.

This T-shirt is stupid and I want to hate it, but I don't. In fact I like it a lot.

I mean for gently caress's sake, I'm 50 and I've earned the right to be set in my ways.