Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Starks posted:

The jeans map is fake

Post your jeans map or get out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Starks posted:

The jeans map is fake

Your fake

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Google Butt posted:

work pants don't have to be dad jeans

nope,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aVxNH6iN9I

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

What's left that we can trust if not the jeans map!?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Starks posted:

The jeans map is fake

I see it right there.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

Guy A. Person posted:

Post your jeans map or get out

Dog would wear jeans this way

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Black Jeans Wearers for Gay Space Communism club meeting is tomorrow, in the black box theater.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Actually, “you’re”

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Now someone post skinny jeans states versus bootcut states and I think we will see similar results.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

ewiley posted:

Wrong

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I lost weight and now I hate all my god drat jeans because they all feel like Jegs now and I only lost 20 lbs.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

quote:

The aide said that guys like me were "in what we call the reality-based community," which he defined as people who "believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality." ... "That's not the way the world really works anymore," he continued. "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors ... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Agent Burt Macklin posted:

Now someone post skinny jeans states versus bootcut states and I think we will see similar results.
Wearing skinny jeans with cowboy boots as we speak.

Fight me u cowards.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

pseudanonymous posted:

Scott Adams has 455 episodes of him saying crazy poo poo. It's like finding out the notebooks in the movie Se7en that were in John Doe's apartment were all full.

thats an insult to the intern that had to make those.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Doctor Butts posted:

I lost weight and now I hate all my god drat jeans because they all feel like Jegs now and I only lost 20 lbs.

:hfive: I'm down 30 myself. I can wear a bunch of poo poo I fatted myself out of again.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

PhazonLink posted:

thats an insult to the intern that had to make those.

Yeah, if they weren't full, Fincher was a wuss. Stanley Kubrick came up with hundreds upon hundreds of pages of "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" for The Shining (no one seems to know if he actually did it himself or forced some poor production assistant to).

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

haveblue posted:

Yeah, if they weren't full, Fincher was a wuss. Stanley Kubrick came up with hundreds upon hundreds of pages of "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" for The Shining (no one seems to know if he actually did it himself or forced some poor production assistant to).

The notebooks were fully fleshed out iirc. They cut a scene where they went through a bunch of them.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

haveblue posted:

Every story I've ever heard about the way Stanley Kubrick treated people leads me to believe he forced someone else to do it, possibly at gunpoint, dude was a sadistic rear end in a top hat.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
He probably had Jack Nicholson do it for every take, for 50 takes back to back.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/LaraFriedmanDC/status/1107440760914350080

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If a Democrat wins in 2020, there needs to be a complete purge of every single hire and appointment made during these 4 years. No one should remain.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jezebel/status/1107680588771835904

quote:

Valerie Huber, a top Health and Human Services Department official, took time out of her busy schedule this week to go to New York for a screening of a documentary that "takes aim at the West's 'ideological colonization' of Africa through interviews with women who experienced side effects from contraception or who regretted having abortions," two attendees tell the Washington Post's Ariana Eunjung Cha and Lena H. Sun.
Huber told the crowd she was there to convey the Trump administration’s commitment to "protecting life" with its form of global health assistance. She was sponsored by a Catholic think tank called C-Fam, which says that its mission is "to defend life and family at international institutions." Apparently with the help of the Trump administration and Huber, who in her prior career managed the state of Ohio's Department of Health’s Abstinence Education Program and serviced as president of Ascend, "a professional association for people who promote abstinence education, formerly known as the National Abstinence Education Association."

She is taking her abstinence-only crusade globally since January, when she was shifted to a global affairs role. But the Trump administration has been pushing this agenda internationally from the beginning. They've been pushing an anti-woman agenda in State Department memos, telling diplomats to avoid talking about "sexual and reproductive health" or "comprehensive sexuality education." At the winter World Health Organization meeting in January, U.S. officials tried to steer the agenda away from issues of a global influenza epidemic and preventing further public health emergencies stemming from refugee crises to talk about "how the millions spent on contraceptives have not always been effective in lowering the rate of unwanted pregnancies and suggested this money could be put to better use for 'sexual risk avoidance' (or abstinence) education and other programs."

What they're trying to do is create a coalition with countries like Bahrain, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, and potentially Russia to force changes in international agreements supporting girls' and womens' health and reproductive rights. Elisha Dunn-Georgiou, vice president of programs for PAI, which works on universal access to reproductive health care globally, says that what the U.S. is trying to build would allow nations "with more draconian laws about women's rights or sexual minorities to skirt their obligations under international mechanisms. […] The U.S. stance this time enables other bad actors at the U.N. negotiation table."

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

You put AIPAC and a dollar sign in the same post, get ready for your ban, antisemite

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

If a Democrat wins in 2020, there needs to be a complete purge of every single hire and appointment made during these 4 years. No one should remain.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jezebel/status/1107680588771835904

👏MORE👏HIV👏IN👏DEVELOPING👏COUNTRIES👏

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
jeans suck, leggings are superior

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Dubious posted:

Look at this loser with no pockets

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Sweatpants are the finest clothing known to man.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
LOL you people wear pants, what do you have, jobs?

Goons :rolleyes:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OROuW9acgcM

(american jews have something like an 80 percent disapproval rating with trump btw)

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/1107699985586384896?s=21

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Look at this loser with no pockets

Why don't we just make jeggings but with pockets? We could call them... jants.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

haveblue posted:

Why don't we just make jeggings but with pockets? We could call them... jants.

Stretchy jeans.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

This seems a couple levels deep for "this group donated to that group that gave money to this organization to buy ads with a company who had this guy work there who later left to work with trump and 'inspired' the ban." Like maybe it was a secret shell company plan for israel to ban muslims from the US or whatever, but man is it a complicated and flimsy set of proxies for 60,000 dollars.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Jaxyon posted:

LOL you people wear pants, what do you have, jobs?

Goons :rolleyes:
If you don't work from home at least 3 days a week and you do a job that isn't literal manual labor, you're basically human chattel.

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

ewiley posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

CuddleCryptid posted:

👏MORE👏HIV👏IN👏DEVELOPING👏COUNTRIES👏

IT IS A SIN TO PUT THINGS INSIDE OF YOU

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1107450838702796800

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

My Twitter Account posted:

If you don't work from home at least 3 days a week and you do a job that isn't literal manual labor, you're basically human chattel.

When you work from home the rule is don't wear to work what you wore to bed.

I am genuinely curious - why is Tucker Carlson skating for what he did? They're both equally crazy.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

very weird they didn't suspend jeanine when she (and hannity) had a guy on spreading the no-go zones myth.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Dubious posted:

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Agent Burt Macklin posted:

I am genuinely curious - why is Tucker Carlson skating for what he did? They're both equally crazy.

Black woman, white man.