Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I’m extremely online and who the gently caress is that dude

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

CharlestheHammer posted:

Super lovely Congressional Representative from Florida, also noted drunk driver.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

CharlestheHammer posted:

Also under investigation for threatening Michael Cohen on Twitter in an attempt to stop from him testifying against Trump

Sleepytime
Dec 21, 2004

two shots of happy, one shot of sad

Soiled Meat
He said the note was given to him by the flight attendant but never said who wrote it. Could have been one of his aides in the row behind him.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sleepytime posted:

He said the note was given to him by the flight attendant but never said who wrote it. Could have been one of his aides in the row behind him.

"Excuse me sir you dropped this."

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Guess who has a crush on you.

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 22:14 on Mar 10, 2019

homeless guy
Feb 23, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

https://twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/1104097331153125376

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Goddamn this kid is transcendent

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Father. In his 1988 L'Être et l'Événement, Alain Badiou argues against post-structuralism's focus on semiotics, and places ontology in the realm of mathematics. By viewing each Ghostbusters movie as a mathematical set (of jokes, performances, special effects, etc.), we cannot, however, view the whole franchise as some manner of a class and expect congruency of elements. It is thus pertinent that Ghostbusters (2016) is understood as an event that we, as subjects, process into a perspect, as part of a bigger set that also includes sets of various marketing events, cinematographic trends and so on. There is no doubt that the movie resides in an intersection of all four domains at the basis of philosophy: art (by the virtue of being a movie), science (as a crucial part of the movie's sujet), politics (presentation of intersectional feminist ideas in the meta-narrative), but most importantly, love (my love for the movie). Furthermore, please change my nappy.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.

Danaru posted:

I wish women weren't treated as property for so long because then my movies would have been better, no other reason is as important

Yeah, can you believe the gall of that little ten year old shitheel?

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

I'm the woke ten year-old who is all about womens' rights and treating them better, but less than a decade ago I was treating my mommy as property and removing her agency to decide whether or not to give me a boob in my mouth on demand

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

life is killing me posted:

I'm the woke ten year-old who is all about womens' rights and treating them better, but less than a decade ago I was treating my mommy as property and removing her agency to decide whether or not to give me a boob in my mouth on demand

The baby bourgeoisie does have a nice ring to it

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

#notallbabies

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Poor child doesn't know what the phrase "looks like" means. How embarrassing for the parents.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

I'd hold off on sharing that remark with him, unless you want to spring that trap and be on the receiving end of a thread on how Jesus was totally black you Anglo-centric piece of poo poo etc etc.

I'm sure it'd make him really happy if you did, though.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Sometimes when you are accosted by a crazy person you just politely smile and leave at the next possible opportunity so as not to provoke them further.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

"Someone was able to tolerate me" is such a pathetic thing to make up for the internet, and yet still manages to be obviously untrue. God drat.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Also what magical school do they teach at where wearing a hat inside is ok? I get they're a teacher, but branded in my brain from years of public education was if you wore a hat inside school, you are a rude garbage person.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

Also what magical school do they teach at where wearing a hat inside is ok? I get they're a teacher, but branded in my brain from years of public education was if you wore a hat inside school, you are a rude garbage person.

A teacher wearing a MAGA hat is a teacher that's a fan of being put on suspension thanks to at least one kid's parents.

Unless they're homeschooling.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

Edit: misread. deleted. shamed.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Get hosed, mysogenists!!!!!

not my screen shot don't battery @ me

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Gorky's Zygotic Mysogeni

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Get hosed, mysogenists!!!!!

not my screen shot don't battery @ me

I'm the store employee who verbally smacks customers down with woke truth bombs and somehow still has a job

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I love product!

Gitro
May 29, 2013
I'm not afraid to say it: I'm incredibly horny for Brands(tm)

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Shut the gently caress up, Greg.

Rats Tossbag
Jan 16, 2014

I'm the store employee who verbally smacks customers down with woke truth bombs and somehow still has a job

I mean this definitely did not happen but to be fair Greg was smacked down by his wife.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Rats Tossbag posted:

I mean this definitely did not happen but to be fair Greg was smacked down by his wife.

The person posting it said she and her coworkers were about to smack him down before the wife spoke up.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rats Tossbag posted:

And that wife and husband? They are now married!

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Zelder posted:

baby bourgeoisie

Mods, I’ve been so good. Please.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Jerry Cotton posted:

Gorky's Zygotic Mysogeni

I too am a fan of forgotten Welsh bands from the 90s!

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Rats Tossbag posted:

I mean, it definitely did not happen but to be fair it definitely did not happen.

But to be fair that very brave OP did mention the strong feeling that this time a customer was so wrong she just could not let it go, until the wife just so happened chime in with a, "Shut the gently caress up Greg"

shit_that_didnt_happen.txt: Shut the gently caress up, Greg

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!
On top of everything, the fake conversation is poorly written because it would make sense for the wife to tell her husband to shut the gently caress up first, and then tell the kid she could have Captain Marvel, not the other way around.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Captain Jesus posted:

On top of everything, the fake conversation is poorly written because it would make sense for the wife to tell her husband to shut the gently caress up first, and then tell the kid she could have Captain Marvel, not the other way around.

I think the notion’s supposed to be that the kid is out of earshot because the mother would be cursing

Considering the woman did not divorce the man right there and then and the kid did not quote a thesis on women’s rights by heart I think we should congratulate the author for their restraint

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Furia posted:

I think the notion’s supposed to be that the kid is out of earshot because the mother would be cursing

:lol: at Americans.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
... and that Greg? Albert Einstein.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zipperelli. posted:

... and that Greg? Albert Einstein.

Self-centered little bastard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU