Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/Brexit/status/1108024094803529728

Theresa May has a plan -- just vote on the plan until it passes. :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

prefect posted:

https://twitter.com/Brexit/status/1108024094803529728

Theresa May has a plan -- just vote on the plan until it passes. :downs:

this is like an intervention with a drunk

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

whoa.... yes

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

An insane mind posted:

Just revoke art 50, then trigger it again, then revoke, then trigger ad nauseum bing bong infinite Brexit.
melancholy and the infinite brexit

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Stay safe Britgoons.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Do any of the brit goons that voted Leave still post?

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
I voted chaos and that's exactly what I got.

iSimian
Jan 19, 2008

Well, there's your problem!
Any voting today?

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Caught in the spam folder.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

genericnick posted:

Caught in the spam folder.

new cspam title

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Cortana, is Brexit still on?

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!
You put your new deal in
You take your old deal out
You put your "new" deal in
You take your old deal out
In, out, in, out,
cutting nothing out
You try to strong arm Junker with zero clout
That's what May's all about.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
guys guys i know who could fix brexit

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/03/19/donald-trump-junior-says-theresa-may-should-have-taken-his-fathers-brexit-advice/

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

https://twitter.com/StevieVanZandt/status/1107850130076635136

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i cant tell if france is saying no, demanding a referendum to end this tomfoolery, or demanding may call a general election in so many words

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Squizzle posted:

i cant tell if france is saying no, demanding a referendum to end this tomfoolery, or demanding may call a general election in so many words

all of the above

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

can we talk about non-brexit stupid poo poo related to the uk here too? read something about some idiot out of touch politician saying we should make bicycles require license plates lmao https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47616286

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

hemale in pain posted:

can we talk about non-brexit stupid poo poo related to the uk here too? read something about some idiot out of touch politician saying we should make bicycles require license plates lmao https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47616286

I think you should use the UKMT for such content. But I can't stop you, and I wouldn't if I could

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

No Mods No Masters posted:

I think you should use the UKMT for such content. But I can't stop you, and I wouldn't if I could

Username/post combo. :thumbsup:

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

This is/was a general UK thread but lol if you think any news or head space is being used for anything but Brexit.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

https://twitter.com/MkhiMcCarthy/status/1108058218390085632

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

No Mods No Masters posted:

I thought that was the parody thread. What happened to the sausage/pie thread?

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

prefect posted:

How much would "vote leave" have to have cheated in order for it to mean anything?

i reckon if evidence emerged that the leave campaigns actually fabricated a significant amount of votes (e.g. by bribery or intimidation or something silly involving dead people), that would be telling, short of that lol no

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Sometimes i click on the UKMT thread in Dnd but every time instead of talking about politics all the posts are something like "welp had a bad day boys, comin out of the pub some wanker knocked me in the bollocks and busted me head" or they are talking about television or board games or literally anything except politics.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

are you telling me the cspam version of a d&d thread is better :monocle:

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

are you telling me the cspam version of a d&d thread is better :monocle:

ukmt is actually the last survivor of LF

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

pubwanker must be stopped before all the bollocks in the queens dominion are ill-beknocked

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Squalid posted:

Sometimes i click on the UKMT thread in Dnd but every time instead of talking about politics all the posts are something like "welp had a bad day boys, comin out of the pub some wanker knocked me in the bollocks and busted me head" or they are talking about television or board games or literally anything except politics.
Yeah it owns. it's one of the only examples where both the D&D thread and the CSPAM both being good

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
The ukmt are good lads and lasses

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/standardnews/status/1108100033453481984?s=20

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

she's mad that he spent no where near enough right?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
hEUge chav nicked my national sovereignty

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Kurtofan posted:

The ukmt are good lads and lasses

yeah its not like the us threads which are pure succ

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

his wife will change her tune when they can barter their toilet paper for more supplies

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

MrFlibble posted:

yeah its not like the us threads which are pure succ

everyone is so mad in the us politics thread, i don't get it.

the european national threads are funny because they switch in and out of english mid sentence so nothing makes sense to an anglophone

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Squalid posted:

everyone is so mad in the us politics thread, i don't get it.

imagine if UKMT or this thread was infested by lib dems TIG supporters that insisted that they were right despite all evidence to the contrary

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Raskolnikov38 posted:

imagine if UKMT or this thread was infested by lib dems TIG supporters that insisted that they were right despite all evidence to the contrary

it happens now and then, and is always followed by a 20+ page mix of effortposts and the word "oval office"

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

knowing that you won't run out of toilet paper for a long time is an underrated sensation so come what may, he made the right decision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Squalid posted:

Clicking on any d&d thread is extremely risky, you might misclick and open the Venezuela thread, guaranteeing permanent brain damage