Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Anony Mouse posted:

No way, the wife is the weird one here. Who the hell insists that their partner must sleep in their bed in their designated spot and forbids them from sleeping literally anywhere else ever? She is just as weird if not weirder for not switching spots as he is for wanting to.

if my wife tried to sleep on my side of the bed i would tombstone her straight into the earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
TIFU by putting my foot in a glory hole.

Few weekends ago my boyfriend and I decide to go to a local bathhouse to fool around and maybe fool around with someone else. Was our first time, we were fairly nervous.

After touring the inside, we would occasionally stop and fool around with one another, before continuing to explore the building. At some point, we wind up in a stall which is roughly the size of a bathroom stall, sans bathroom.

On either side of the walls are long rectangular holes, around mid thigh high. Boyfriend and I are entwined with one another, going at it, and for balance, I stick my foot into one of the holes, propping myself up.

At some point, someone starts sucking on my toes from the other side. I know it was that, due to them occasionally softly nibbling them as well. At first, it was a little off-putting, but I was getting closer to orgasm with my boyfriend, so I went with it. Suddenly, the mouth stops, a moment of nothing, and then warmth. I feel some slight hair, and then the top half of my foot is engulfed. Several thrusts go by before I finally realize that my the literal top of half of my foot is IN SOMEONES rear end.

I literally had my foot inside another persons rear end. The entire top half of my foot. within seconds

I promptly withdrew my foot, struggling to see if my assaulted foot now resembled a fudge brownie, and burst into emotional breakdown hysterical laughter of disbelief.

Then rushed to the showers.

TL;DR. Went to a bathhouse and my foot ended up in someone’s rear end.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Me [20F] with my SO [24M] he wants to engage in race play, I find it really degrading. Is he racist?

quote:

Hi everyone, I'm not a very good writer so bear with me for a bit here. My SO (Let's call him Garrett) and I (call me Alexis) have been together for about a year and we're both into the kink scene. My SO is really into domination and humiliation and while I like the domination bit (I'm a Switch), I'm not so into humiliation. I'm also pretty active on Fetlife and I recently was in a group discussion, in this discussion my SO also posted about his kinks and turns out he gets really turned on by the master/slave dynamic. So much so that he has apparently gotten off while thinking of me as Sally while we were in bed. I tried to ask him about it and the gist of what he said was "At least I find you attractive, why are you making such a big deal about this?" My boyfriend is pretty stereotypical frat boy pretty and I'm really, really not.

I don't have discussions about race with people often, it's a very easy way to get feelings hurt to me. I am a pretty average looking black woman, stereotypical features and a body that matches. When we first met, my SO would occasionally make comments about how he has a "big booty hoe" or how he had "jungle fever" but I told him how much I despised the commentary and he stopped. Last year for Thanksgiving we spent time over with his family and I spent the entire time being talked to in Ebonics by posh New Englanders which was really frustrating for me. I say all this to say I know there are some issues with race with him but I never thought he was racist. How do I address this issue?

tl;dr: My SO made a post about raceplay being one of his kinks, specifically in a dynamic that makes me deeply uncomfortable. I asked him about it and he brushed me off, what do I do about this?

top commenter posted:

Wait a minute your BF's family spoke in Ebonics to you? Are you F#$%^ kidding me? I don't know if your BF is racist, his family sure is. You're there you're the one who spends the most time with him, what do you think? What does your gut tell you? To me he does sound racist, and he has attached it to his kink, but maybe I am reading this scenario incorrectly.

OP posted:

Yup, he sat there and laughed about it and said "Yo dawg we just want to talk in your native tongue". He has a very childish sense of humour that way.

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!

Guildenstern Mother posted:

Why hello Shorsey

gently caress you Reilly, I made your mum so wet that Trudeau deployed a 24 hour infantry unit to stack sandbags around my bed.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Is he racist?

My boyfriend is pretty stereotypical frat boy

yeah

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Get Out sequel just kind of sad.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

Ok, y'all thought a 9 year old eating pot gummies was bad? How about a fetus

Don't eat foetuses imo

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

feedmegin posted:

Don't eat foetuses imo

Yeah but what if they get you high AF?

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Kak posted:

Few weekends ago my boyfriend and I decide to go to a local bathhouse to fool around and maybe fool around with someone else. Was our first time, we were fairly nervous.

After touring the inside, we would occasionally stop and fool around with one another, before continuing to explore the building. At some point, we wind up in a stall which is roughly the size of a bathroom stall, sans bathroom.

On either side of the walls are long rectangular holes, around mid thigh high. Boyfriend and I are entwined with one another, going at it, and for balance, I stick my foot into one of the holes, propping myself up.

At some point, someone starts sucking on my toes from the other side. I know it was that, due to them occasionally softly nibbling them as well. At first, it was a little off-putting, but I was getting closer to orgasm with my boyfriend, so I went with it. Suddenly, the mouth stops, a moment of nothing, and then warmth. I feel some slight hair, and then the top half of my foot is engulfed. Several thrusts go by before I finally realize that my the literal top of half of my foot is IN SOMEONES rear end.

I literally had my foot inside another persons rear end. The entire top half of my foot. within seconds

I promptly withdrew my foot, struggling to see if my assaulted foot now resembled a fudge brownie, and burst into emotional breakdown hysterical laughter of disbelief.

Then rushed to the showers.

Idk about you, but this one deserves a place among the great posts

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Power Khan posted:

Idk about you, but this one deserves a place among the great posts

/r/relationshits: see if my assaulted foot now resembled a fudge brownie

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Pirate Radar posted:

Coincidentally, here’s one from today’s Dear Prudence

You posted violence as the opener, not the closer. And while I don’t condone domestic abuse, I appreciate the effort.

Racist boyfriend shoulda got punched though.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Anony Mouse posted:

No way, the wife is the weird one here. Who the hell insists that their partner must sleep in their bed in their designated spot and forbids them from sleeping literally anywhere else ever? She is just as weird if not weirder for not switching spots as he is for wanting to.

Look i sleep in my bed in my side. I don't badger my wife to sleep on the floor, or in the living room with me, or in one of the guest bedrooms or any other dumb juvenile poo poo.

Crazy guy needs to shut the gently caress up and sleep in his designated spot like an adult.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

My best friend (27m) and I ( 27f ) slept together and he pretends it never happened, but I received a letter from him today.

Maybe it's fake, but I hope it's real cause it's nice to have a happy ending in these every now and then.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Bullet status: dodged

My best friend (27m) and I ( 27f ) slept together and he pretends it never happened, but I received a letter from him today.

There was another update:

Thanks for posting that. I know this thread is intended to be a Jerry Springer/Maury kinda thing but I love reading happy stuff like this :kimchi:

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

jobson groeth posted:

That's quite an avatar you got going there.

lol what! well I know where that came from, but never even noticed since I browse with avatars off and had to check to see if you where joking.

I'm... honored, actually. Someone payed good money for that, and I can't even feel offended! awesome.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

/\/\/\ rollin

I know you've all been waiting, and here is my hot take on hosed up weed gummy aunt:

it literally does not matter at all if the kid actively went looking for the weed gummies specifically to eat them, as an adult you're 110% responsible for what a child under your care gets up to.

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

Serephina posted:

Her mum's 100% right in this. You've taken the first steps into playing at god, and it's a slippery slope indeed. Can't preggers? Test tube babies. Oh wait all of them took? Time to cull some. All of them healthy? Pick favorites and kill the rest. Tiny little baby steps down the road to damnation.

And this is coming from someone's who's an Atheist and very pro-choice.

Embrace the future luddite.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

afroserty posted:

Embrace the future luddite.

Much like the temperance movement, the Luddites were right.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Much like the temperance movement the Luddites lost and are dead

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Who the gently caress sleeps on a sidewalk?!??

Edit: Besides the homeless who don't have a choice

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

CheesyDog posted:

Much like the temperance movement the Luddites lost and are dead

Let's bring them back. Where's that iPhone factory?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

CheesyDog posted:

Can you please let me know the final steps to playing god, it would really help me wrap up some personal projects more quickly

Donate $10,000 a month to Lowtax's Pateron, that's the last category available and honestly "Become God" is as far anyone can go.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Kak posted:

Play bathhouse games, win bathhouse prizes

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Kak posted:

Bring your foot condom next time

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

AITA for being a little bit annoyed my brother still won't forgive me for being a bit of a bully as a child?

quote:

My bro knows my actual account so needed to make a throwaway for this one.

In short, my brother was always the nerdier one of the two of us and as a child and young teen, I was a bit of a bully towards him. In all honesty, I never meant any of it maliciously and I never let him go to sleep upset with me, but I used to tease him a lot about his hobbies (mainly anime tbh). We both played video games together but anime is something I never really got into so I used to tease him a fair bit about it, but like I said I never did it maliciously and I honestly didn't think it affected him this badly.

Throughout the years we slowly grew further and further apart until we both went off to university, and honestly that's when most of our communication ended apart from the holidays where we'd come home to family. He's always been cold towards me since, and I figured that's just the way he is. He's still a huge anime/video game fan but I have absolutely no problem with it at all. I think it's really cool that he can be proud of his own interests and tbh both anime and games are super popular now, so it ain't a bad thing to enjoy them.

I'm 26 now, and he's 23, and he STILL hasn't forgiven me for the years I spent teasing him. His birthday was yesterday and I got him DMC and an anime poster - it's a popular anime I know he's always loved. He was super thankful but I knew something was off from the way he looked at it when he unwrapped it, but I let it go til after dinner. We were sat with dad in the garden for a while and when dad went back into the house, my brother let it all out on me. He said I made his years as a teenager miserable because I didn't give him the freedom to like whatever he wanted, and he used to cry himself to sleep because he knew he was a "weirdo" - he isn't lol. He's relatively popular in uni and definitely not an introverted shy guy so idk where that came from. Apparently he felt embarrassed to enjoy anime JUST because of what I was saying to him which is ridiculous. I told him he's always been free to like what he wants and he should never be ashamed of his hobbies. He wasn't having it lol, he called me hypocrite and said I'm an rear end in a top hat who made him feel like poo poo for a long time.

So after having a go at me for like 30 mins, I was really loving pissed off he still isn't over it. It's been like 10 years, and what I teased him about was never that bad. I'm really pissed off he isn't letting it go and is essentially throwing away our relationship as brothers just because I made fun of him as a CHILD.

Am I the rear end in a top hat for what I did?? Or am I the rear end in a top hat for being angry now?

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

anime: not even once

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

DemoneeHo posted:

AITA for being a little bit annoyed my brother still won't forgive me for being a bit of a bully as a child?

I love how apologizing never seems to cross this dude's mind.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

AITA for breaking up with him because of his job?

quote:

My ex was everything I wanted in a partner except for ambitious. That’s what proved to be our downfall. He was a “kitchen assistant” at his uncle’s restaurant. Basically washing dishes, bussing tables, and general cleaning. I tried talking to him about looking for other work, something he could make a future in, but he was happy there.

So I broke things off. I thought it best to be straight forward with him about it. He didn’t yell or cry or anything really until I had finished. Then he coldly told me that he would eventually take over for his uncle when he retires and had been being trained on how to run the business for years, was that ambitious enough for me?

I tried to say yes! It was literally all I wanted was to know that he had his sights set higher than washing dishes for the rest of his life, but my ex kicked me out of his apt and wouldn’t have anything to do with me afterwards.

The way it all played out has always bothered me. He treated me like I was an “rear end in a top hat” just because I wanted to know he had bigger plans for himself and us in the future.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

mocking your brother mercilessly for his anime obsession is harsh but fair. it's the only way he'll learn

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

DemoneeHo posted:

quote:

anime

I always love the ones where the title obviously makes them the rear end in a top hat but then it gets turned around and they're the hero

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

DemoneeHo posted:

AITA for breaking up with him because of his job?

Lol this is great.

Like at no point before this conversation did she talk to him about the future? Guess not! Lol

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

MarcusSA posted:

Lol this is great.

Like at no point before this conversation did she talk to him about the future? Guess not! Lol

She repeats in the comments that she tried to get him to consider other jobs, but apparently never bothered to ask why he was content to stay where he is.

Just poor communication all around.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

DemoneeHo posted:

She repeats in the comments that she tried to get him to consider other jobs, but apparently never bothered to ask why he was content to stay where he is.

Just poor communication all around.

Haha even better.

Well good for him.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
Didn't bully him enough, obviously

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

MarcusSA posted:

Lol this is great.

It's the first paragraph

quote:

I tried talking to him about looking for other work, something he could make a future in, but he was happy there.
Like if all he does in the conversation about his goals is repeat "but I'm happy washing dishes," that's on him

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
The question is, does the uncle have any children of their own?

If so his rear end is getting taken for a ride.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
^^^^ this is also an excellent point, however

Anne Whateley posted:

It's the first paragraph

Like if all he does in the conversation about his goals is repeat "but I'm happy washing dishes," that's on him

I didn’t see “happy washing dishes” I saw “happy working at the restaurant”. Not on him at all. She murdered her own relationship because he wasn’t in a “career” and that’s definitely on her.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Anne Whateley posted:

It's the first paragraph

You're wrong, re-read the first paragraph

She doesn't talk about his goals, she tries to convince him to quit his job where he's happy and go somewhere else

If she says "Hey have you considered quitting working at the restaurant" and he says "I like working at the restaurant" and she doesn't press further as to whether he has plans to grow at the restaurant, that's absolutely on her

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
This would not be the first time I have heard of a family member working for a business either being promised or incorrectly believing they are earning equity in the relative's business and ending up with nothing when the relative sells the business and retires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Pinecone Sample posted:

This would not be the first time I have heard of a family member working for a business either being promised or incorrectly believing they are earning equity in the relative's business and ending up with nothing when the relative sells the business and retires.

Yeah, but you're just assuming that's going to happen.