Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I run mine on a linux vm with a couple other media services. No need for docker in my use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Tested a ~9GB 8Mbps 720p encode, streaming from my CloudDrive pool using my current settings. Played without issues :cool:

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Wait I am still kind of confused.

I have my "master account" which I am no longer giving people the password to (like, I'm not even using it on my living room TV any more). I made a new user so my kids can't see R rated movies and stuff. Why would THAT account say "please subscribe to Plex Pass"?

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009
Because you created a new account instead of a plex home/managed user

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Right but when I tried it that way it asked me for an existing Plex username. Not knowing what they were talking about I put in my master account username and it said it already exists

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Read this first; you want to create these Managed User accounts instead of a regular one that requires an e-mail account.

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

teagone posted:

Tested a ~9GB 8Mbps 720p encode, streaming from my CloudDrive pool using my current settings. Played without issues :cool:

What is the point of the cloud drive stuff? Having a backup? Just doing it cuz it’s neat? If I used those free accounts I’d have to get an account for every 1080p movie I have and the 4k ones would need multiple accounts. Seems kind of silly.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Atomizer posted:

Read this first; you want to create these Managed User accounts instead of a regular one that requires an e-mail account.

It appears that I am such a fuckup that I managed to both somehow?

Even though the second account is under Managed User I am guessing I did something wrong?

frh fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Mar 19, 2021

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

I run the official plex docker in unraid and it basically works perfectly for me. Even better with nvidia hardware support now.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

It appears that I am such a fuckup that I managed to both somehow?

Even though the second account is under Managed User I am guessing I did something wrong?

That second account is not a managed user. It should say managed user below their name, and should say 'Sharing X libraries with this user" not friend. That is a separate Plex account, so remove that since that's not what you want. When you click on the 'Add User' up top on that screen, select 'Create Managed User' and name it like 'Kids' or the name of your kids or something. Then select restrictions and what libraries you want them to see. Then you're done.

[edit]
Wherever you log in with your Plex account and launch the app on whatever device, it'll first bring up a screen asking you to select which user to use: either you, or your kids. Put a PIN on your account so your kids can't get into it and see all your libraries.

teagone fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Mar 17, 2019

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Dren posted:

What is the point of the cloud drive stuff? Having a backup? Just doing it cuz it’s neat? If I used those free accounts I’d have to get an account for every 1080p movie I have and the 4k ones would need multiple accounts. Seems kind of silly.

I'm guessing If you pay for a cloud storage account that has like 10TB of storage or something and has no crippling bandwidth restrictions, you could run a Plex server with no physical storage for your media. You could build a tiny box with a 250GB-500GB SSD for caching and then put all your media in the cloud.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

teagone posted:

I'm guessing If you pay for a cloud storage account that has like 10TB of storage or something and has no crippling bandwidth restrictions, you could run a Plex server with no physical storage for your media. You could build a tiny box with a 250GB-500GB SSD for caching and then put all your media in the cloud.

I thought Plex killed this ability. Now I’m more interested as I would love to stream my stuff from a drive in the cloud like Netflix and not manage anything internally in my house other than clients and programs that go to Sweden to get the content.

crestfallen
Aug 2, 2009

Hi.
I think they did kill it. Which is why that person mentioned using software that acts like a local drive but it’s actually in the cloud somewhere. So for Plex, it looks local even though it’s not.

Or something like that.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
I must’ve misread, thought it was focused on pooling random google drive accounts. I’d be game for paying $10/mo for 2TB of data that I don’t have to manage internally.

Would have to prune some things though.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

TraderStav posted:

I thought Plex killed this ability. Now I’m more interested as I would love to stream my stuff from a drive in the cloud like Netflix and not manage anything internally in my house other than clients and programs that go to Sweden to get the content.

They did kill their in-house version of it called Plex Cloud. The solution I've tested uses CloudDrive and DrivePool, third party apps developed by StableBit.

TraderStav posted:

I must’ve misread, thought it was focused on pooling random google drive accounts. I’d be game for paying $10/mo for 2TB of data that I don’t have to manage internally.

Would have to prune some things though.

This is exactly what I'm doing

[edit] Basically how it works is I use CloudDrive to create mounted NTFS disks in Windows using Google Drive accounts. I then use DrivePool to pool those disks into a single volume. I point Plex to that volume and it works like it should. When I drop a file into the drive pool, CloudDrive uploads the content. Once it's done uploading, you can stream the files. You have to manually scan library files for Plex to update and see the files since it's a remote drive, but other than that, so far with 3 different files of varying bitrates and sizes, I've had no problem streaming them on several client devices.

teagone fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Mar 17, 2019

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

I posted originally in the Packrats/NAS thread but since my need is primarily Plex Media Server, they told me to post in here. Here's my OP and the replies so far with answers.

greazeball posted:

I want to upgrade my Plex server but I don't know what to look for or how much it should cost. Right now I've got a WD MyCloudMirror with 3.5/4TB on it. Video files are getting bigger so I'm going to need to do a big clean out soon (nah) or buy something new. I want something bigger and faster that won't throw up so many the server is not powerful enough errors. It would be great if it could also run Subsonic (or another app that's similar for playing a big mp3 library). I'd like to spend about $1000.

I'd then send the MyCloud to my mother-in-law's house and just use that for backing up photos and important docs.

I was then asked about old PCs, I've got an old Dell that could need upgrading soon.

Atomizer posted:

You should post in the Plex thread. We're still going to ask what the hardware is on your Dell, though. And for reference, both of the PCs I've used for PMS are over 3 years old and work perfectly; you can almost certainly use that for PMS, Subsonic, etc. (I use my current PMS system for a Steam caching server and other stuff.)

Processor: Intel i3-3240 3.4GHz
RAM: 8 GB

Moey posted:

Give us more details on your Plex usage.

Do you just stream inside your home or do you stream remotely as well? 99% at home but I'd like to be able to stream more when we're on holidays, plus I'd like to add music streaming when my wife or I are at work.
What clients are going to be used to consume media? The TV has the Plex app but we get "the server isn't powerful enough" error all the time. The Xbox1X works a little better but still plenty of errors. We also use tablet/laptop + Chromecast but I just want something easy and reliable. By easy I mean fewer remote/device changes and input switching on the TV.
Do you share with friends/family remotely? No, my wife and I use the same account since I don't think she likes using it because of the errors. I'd like it to be easy enough so she'll have her own account. Like I said, I also want to add a decent way to play my mp3 library and we'd have two accounts for that.
How many concurrent users? Just my wife and I
What resolution media do you hoard? The vast majority is SD because that's when I started collecting, but I got a 4k TV a couple years ago so now it's HD stuff and I've given up on 4k downloads for now because of the server error (I don't have the energy to seek out specific codecs in my downloads, another reason I'm looking to upgrade the power is so I can just dl whatever I find and not have to wonder if it'll play or not.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

So that CPU in the Dell is more than powerful enough to run a PMS, and is about the level of the CPU I'm currently using for mine. The NAS you're using I'm sure isn't powerful enough to transcode which is why you're getting those error messages; going to PMS on a Windows PC will solve that.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

greazeball posted:

Processor: Intel i3-3240 3.4GHz
RAM: 8 GB

This will be more than fine for a Plex server.

quote:

Do you just stream inside your home or do you stream remotely as well? 99% at home but I'd like to be able to stream more when we're on holidays, plus I'd like to add music streaming when my wife or I are at work.

Depending on how fast your internet connection is and what client devices you will be using remotely, your server might not need to transcode (convert) your media for remote playback. If your server does need to transcode, that i3 will be fine.

quote:

What clients are going to be used to consume media? The TV has the Plex app but we get "the server isn't powerful enough" error all the time. The Xbox1X works a little better but still plenty of errors. We also use tablet/laptop + Chromecast but I just want something easy and reliable. By easy I mean fewer remote/device changes and input switching on the TV.

Use the Xbox as your primary Plex client device at home. Even with your current NAS, you should not be getting any errors during playback with the Xbox One X as it supports a bunch of codecs. You need to make sure the Plex app on your Xbox is configured to playback files from your server at their original quality.

quote:

Do you share with friends/family remotely? No, my wife and I use the same account since I don't think she likes using it because of the errors. I'd like it to be easy enough so she'll have her own account. Like I said, I also want to add a decent way to play my mp3 library and we'd have two accounts for that.
How many concurrent users? Just my wife and I

Two options: have her create her own Plex account and add her as a "friend" to your server for free. Or pay for a Plex Pass and utilize the Plex Home feature to create a managed "user" under your account.

quote:

What resolution media do you hoard? The vast majority is SD because that's when I started collecting, but I got a 4k TV a couple years ago so now it's HD stuff and I've given up on 4k downloads for now because of the server error (I don't have the energy to seek out specific codecs in my downloads, another reason I'm looking to upgrade the power is so I can just dl whatever I find and not have to wonder if it'll play or not.

Note that server specs don't usually matter unless the server needs to transcode. It's the client device that dictates whether or not a file will need to be transcoded. In your scenario, the Xbox shouldn't require transcodes, even with 4K content. If you experience any buffering or errors on your home network, it could also be a network bandwidth issue.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Atomizer posted:

So that CPU in the Dell is more than powerful enough to run a PMS, and is about the level of the CPU I'm currently using for mine. The NAS you're using I'm sure isn't powerful enough to transcode which is why you're getting those error messages; going to PMS on a Windows PC will solve that.

teagone posted:

This will be more than fine for a Plex server.

Depending on how fast your internet connection is and what client devices you will be using remotely, your server might not need to transcode (convert) your media for remote playback. If your server does need to transcode, that i3 will be fine.

Use the Xbox as your primary Plex client device at home. Even with your current NAS, you should not be getting any errors during playback with the Xbox One X as it supports a bunch of codecs. You need to make sure the Plex app on your Xbox is configured to playback files from your server at their original quality.

Two options: have her create her own Plex account and add her as a "friend" to your server for free. Or pay for a Plex Pass and utilize the Plex Home feature to create a managed "user" under your account.

Note that server specs don't usually matter unless the server needs to transcode. It's the client device that dictates whether or not a file will need to be transcoded. In your scenario, the Xbox shouldn't require transcodes, even with 4K content. If you experience any buffering or errors on your home network, it could also be a network bandwidth issue.

Thanks very much you two, and Moey too. The whole upgrading thing is part of a much longer process but I'll try to get the xbone sorted out so we don't have to look for a file that will play while dinner's getting cold.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

teagone posted:

That second account is not a managed user. It should say managed user below their name, and should say 'Sharing X libraries with this user" not friend. That is a separate Plex account, so remove that since that's not what you want. When you click on the 'Add User' up top on that screen, select 'Create Managed User' and name it like 'Kids' or the name of your kids or something. Then select restrictions and what libraries you want them to see. Then you're done.

[edit]
Wherever you log in with your Plex account and launch the app on whatever device, it'll first bring up a screen asking you to select which user to use: either you, or your kids. Put a PIN on your account so your kids can't get into it and see all your libraries.

OK that was confusing as hell but now I got it. Thanks so much!

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008
I built a plex server that has been running like a champ for year now, i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz, but i stupidly set up 2 separate 2TB drives on their own partition, which are starting to top out.

My plan is to grab a couple more 6TB drives, and redo the whole thing with logical partitions, but i moved the whole thing into a 1U rackmount for my closet. Can anyone recommend a good rackmount HDD enclosure I can pop all these into? Or should i just bite the bullet and redo it all in a much bigger case and keep it all together ... which might even let me throw an old NVIDIA card (TC 660 Ti) for better transcoding ?

Up until 4K content, this CPU has handled everyting I have thrown at it, and I have the bandwidth to play direct to shield TV remote and local. I feel that I am on the cusp of a few decisions

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Roundboy posted:

Up until 4K content, this CPU has handled everyting I have thrown at it, and I have the bandwidth to play direct to shield TV remote and local. I feel that I am on the cusp of a few decisions
Are you saying that the i7 you’ve got is struggling with 4K transcoding? That’s a pretty high clock speed and has 8 threads. The only reason you’d need to look for a newer CPU is power efficiency.

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008
Maybe?

I only recently got some 4k content accidentally in my automatic scripts and plex needed to transcode both audio and video. Mkv container 10 bit something or other and 7.1 audio. Plex took a long time to transcode enough of a buffer to start playing

CPU under 'top' seemed to show plex transcoding spiking between 30-70% usage . Typically I can transcode multiple streams flawlessly which is my use case and why I built a beast CPU for this in the first place.

I didn't troubleshoot it too much between what shield would display direct vs what I needed to recode too, because I can't handle 57gb files just yet, hence the other part of my question

I basically have about that free on the movie drive and I only recover it because I am dumping movies that just really suck after watching them.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Roundboy posted:

Maybe?

I only recently got some 4k content accidentally in my automatic scripts and plex needed to transcode both audio and video. Mkv container 10 bit something or other and 7.1 audio. Plex took a long time to transcode enough of a buffer to start playing

CPU under 'top' seemed to show plex transcoding spiking between 30-70% usage . Typically I can transcode multiple streams flawlessly which is my use case and why I built a beast CPU for this in the first place.

I didn't troubleshoot it too much between what shield would display direct vs what I needed to recode too, because I can't handle 57gb files just yet, hence the other part of my question

I basically have about that free on the movie drive and I only recover it because I am dumping movies that just really suck after watching them.

What client device was playing the 4K content when the server sent out the full audio/video transcode?

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008
Turns out i didnt delete one yet, so i did some experiments:

Hardwired PC
4K (HEVC Main 10 HDR) --> 1080P (H264)—Transcode

Shield TV wireless
wont direct play video due to lack of bandwdth, but seems to crash when truehd7.1 is selected, only when i select trancode ac3 5.1 will it even start to play

Lots of buffering and if any other client (the PC) starts playing, the shield play stops.

Looks like I need to get around to hard wiring my main living room. the wireless bandwith was always sufficient to direct play content before, but i never went huge movies due to the 2tb limit on the drive i am using.. also time to up all my storage

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Laslow posted:

Are you saying that the i7 you’ve got is struggling with 4K transcoding? That’s a pretty high clock speed and has 8 threads. The only reason you’d need to look for a newer CPU is power efficiency.

That i7, while indeed powerful, is not sufficient for UHD transcoding:

quote:

Very roughly speaking, for a single full-transcode of a video, the following PassMark score requirements are a good guideline for the following average source file:

4K HDR (50Mbps, 10-bit HEVC) file: 17000 PassMark score (being transcoded to 10Mbps 1080p)
4K SDR (40Mbps, 8-bit HEVC) file: 12000 PassMark score (being transcoded to 10Mbps 1080p)
1080p (10Mbps, H.264) file: 2000 PassMark score
720p (4Mbps, H.264) file: 1500 PassMark score

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_list.php

The 4770k is similar to the 4790 (albeit this CPU's locked) I have in a secondary desktop that I used to use for PMS; I actually downgraded to a lesser SFF system because I only have a handful of FHD files with everything else being SD/ED and this box uses less power. I have plenty of ~10k PM CPUs in various systems that still aren't rated to transcode regular UHD files. You're looking at HEDT i7/i9, Xeon, Threadripper, etc. CPUs to transcode those 10b files.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Ran the server update earlier, looks like all the cool dashboard stuff is in the web client now! I wish it would give me more detail than "this dude watched 10 hours of films, that one watched 12" though.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Anyone else ever run into a problem with low bandwidth errors when doing direct play from a server to an nvidia shield tv over wired ethernet? It happens totally randomly, and bitrate or file size seems to make no difference. I've never had any problems with playback to the wired roku tv or firehd, it only happens on the shield.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Enos Cabell posted:

Anyone else ever run into a problem with low bandwidth errors when doing direct play from a server to an nvidia shield tv over wired ethernet? It happens totally randomly, and bitrate or file size seems to make no difference. I've never had any problems with playback to the wired roku tv or firehd, it only happens on the shield.

This is happening to me with lovely rips of Blue's Clues on my Shield

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

This is happening to me with lovely rips of Blue's Clues on my Shield

I read a tip somewhere to uninstall any plex updates on the shield and redo setup on it. Tried that last night and was able to make it through playback of a 4k movie with no errors, but I'm not ready to say it's working yet. Will probably hang on a sd tv tuner recording now.

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008
Thanks for the insight on the CPU / transcoding issues. That still leaves me with storage space concerns. Is there a viable rackmount(preferable) HDD enclosure via sata connection that I can add drives to, or am I better off getting a bigger rack case and mounting dries internal?

I don't care for RAID x+y levels... while it wold suck to lose my content, my OS / plex info is on a separate SSD and everything is just download time. I would rather have 6TB drives x 2 = 12tb of storage vs 6tb of faster access and hot swap

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Roundboy posted:

Thanks for the insight on the CPU / transcoding issues. That still leaves me with storage space concerns. Is there a viable rackmount(preferable) HDD enclosure via sata connection that I can add drives to, or am I better off getting a bigger rack case and mounting dries internal?

I don't care for RAID x+y levels... while it wold suck to lose my content, my OS / plex info is on a separate SSD and everything is just download time. I would rather have 6TB drives x 2 = 12tb of storage vs 6tb of faster access and hot swap

Most prebuilt NAS will export iscsi luns which you can mount on your server.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
I'm teetering on the brink of paying for the Plex mobile app so I can stream my music library to my phone in the car, but some peeps in the NAS thread were talking about Subsonic being good for streaming big music libraries. A quick google suggests Subsonic is pretty similar to Plex, just another way to stream media from your home. Does anyone have any non-Plex recommendations specifically for music playback/management?

The main things I do with my files in Plex is split the files up into separate albums (like instead of having the Bowie box sets show up as big 11 CD albums, have each album ID'd out as its original release), having various library radio / shuffle auto-playlists, and being able to create my own playlists so I can remake my awesome mixtapes from college.

So I guess the major thing I'd be looking for to switch away from Plex is enhanced album identification based on file metadata. I run just about everything through MusicBrainz before adding it to my library, but sometimes Plex still mis-identifies things, and as mentioned above I'd like to be able to set a manual override on certain files so they would be ID'd as singles rather than as part of collections or deluxe remaster bonus files or whatever.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Takes No Damage posted:

I'm teetering on the brink of paying for the Plex mobile app so I can stream my music library to my phone in the car, but some peeps in the NAS thread were talking about Subsonic being good for streaming big music libraries. A quick google suggests Subsonic is pretty similar to Plex, just another way to stream media from your home. Does anyone have any non-Plex recommendations specifically for music playback/management?

The main things I do with my files in Plex is split the files up into separate albums (like instead of having the Bowie box sets show up as big 11 CD albums, have each album ID'd out as its original release), having various library radio / shuffle auto-playlists, and being able to create my own playlists so I can remake my awesome mixtapes from college.

So I guess the major thing I'd be looking for to switch away from Plex is enhanced album identification based on file metadata. I run just about everything through MusicBrainz before adding it to my library, but sometimes Plex still mis-identifies things, and as mentioned above I'd like to be able to set a manual override on certain files so they would be ID'd as singles rather than as part of collections or deluxe remaster bonus files or whatever.

Have you tried Google Play Music?

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Ask me where I do my best drinking!

Pillbug
I use Subsonic/Airsonic for my music collection. The only downside of them is the apps tend to be pretty bad in their design. They're layout is folder based so depending on how your folder structure on the hard drive is is how it will be displayed.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

astral posted:

Have you tried Google Play Music?

Have not, I didn't realize it could play persona libraries instead of just pull from its own DB like Pandora. However it sounds like I'd have to upload my tracks to Google servers (?) and it claims a limit of 50k songs, and Plex tells me I'm currently sitting at 58,111. I haven't really played around with the Plex app on my phone yet so maybe I'll run some experiments there first, with such a big library I'm kind of in a devil-that-I-know situation :shrug:

If I could somehow side-load PlexAmp on there that would probably be ideal. If anyone here doesn't know, PlexAmp is a standalone desktop install you can use to hook in to your Plex music. It's super light weight (a volume knob would be pretty nice guys) so you can't really manage anything, but for basic searching and shuffling it works pretty well.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Takes No Damage posted:

Have not, I didn't realize it could play persona libraries instead of just pull from its own DB like Pandora. However it sounds like I'd have to upload my tracks to Google servers (?) and it claims a limit of 50k songs, and Plex tells me I'm currently sitting at 58,111. I haven't really played around with the Plex app on my phone yet so maybe I'll run some experiments there first, with such a big library I'm kind of in a devil-that-I-know situation :shrug:

If I could somehow side-load PlexAmp on there that would probably be ideal. If anyone here doesn't know, PlexAmp is a standalone desktop install you can use to hook in to your Plex music. It's super light weight (a volume knob would be pretty nice guys) so you can't really manage anything, but for basic searching and shuffling it works pretty well.

Yeah, they've got a small desktop application you can point at your music folder and it'll upload your songs to their cloud. For many songs it can match them to the stuff they already have so it doesn't have to actually upload everything (but undoubtedly it will still have to upload a lot).

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

I'd like to move off a laptop I've been using as a Plex server.

1) Is anyone using a Shield with SMB mounts for storage?

2) What about USB storage...do I need an SSD or can I just use a big spinning disk to support maybe 1-3 streams?

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

porkface posted:

I'd like to move off a laptop I've been using as a Plex server.

1) Is anyone using a Shield with SMB mounts for storage?

2) What about USB storage...do I need an SSD or can I just use a big spinning disk to support maybe 1-3 streams?

Quite a few people have successfully and happily used the Shield as a PMS. I'm not sure if they're using networked shares or local storage. You can (and should) use an HDD for your media, and I wouldn't worry about not being able to support several simultaneous streams; the Shield can transcode 3-4 streams simultaneously, and while I'm not sure how many direct plays it can do, a modern HDD is more capable than you're expecting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Enos Cabell posted:

I read a tip somewhere to uninstall any plex updates on the shield and redo setup on it. Tried that last night and was able to make it through playback of a 4k movie with no errors, but I'm not ready to say it's working yet. Will probably hang on a sd tv tuner recording now.

If anyone else is running into the bandwidth error on Shield direct playback, this seems to have worked. 7 hours of content viewed and no errors after reloading the app.